The Corroboree
tripsis

The rape of men

i like you ^ :)

edit. dammit.

Edited by bulls on parade

Straw man argument, well put CG, those were the words I had been trying to find all week

I commend you Cinnamon girl for an interesting post for I can see that you put thought into it.

Do I agree with it as a whole. No. Am I going to decontstruct it and continue debating on feminism in this thread. No again.

I've had a say on the topic and already debated on various topics pertaining to feminism. I've stimulated thought on the topic and just as importantly provided enough leads that folks can continue researching the topic for themselves. This I most strongly encourage for it is something that most profoundly and critically affects us all.

This being the case why wont I continue debating(for now) especially since so many areas (such as who benefits) have been left unexplored.

Besides not being the primary topic of this thread, the debate here as it stands is too broad in scope attempting to cover too much territory at once and becoming circular and unproductive in the sense of going anywhere and in it's present form could literally go round in circles forever. This is not to say that the topic should go undiscussed and undebated. Despite political correctness gender issues urgently need to be examined openly and fairly with different opinions and positions allowed to be expressed and this without personal attacks or namecalling.

Folks may PM me if they have further questions.

Signing off with - Educate yourselves and God bless.

• Like 1

im all for equality, as a matter of fact new laws may be passed that see at least 30% women represent in a board room situation on private and government companies, totally above board right...yes it is we should be encouraging this type of equality, its great women finally are starting to make the serious decisions and serious money, and its only fair right....finally after all these years.

what i dont get though and im going totally on equality here, if its good enough for the board room then why isnt it good enough for say....hmmm say, the roof tiling quota. why is it that there is such a movement towards a 30% quota on the board but there is no strong push for a 30% quota of roof tilers being women too. only fair right?:scratchhead:

theres a few women builders out here, one whos goddang hot :drool2: and apparently they give the boys a run for their money.

the mining industry here seeks to employ women as truck drivers as they are gentler on the machinery which cost squillions.

i really dont have any strong opinions on this topic. i am aware that the highest level jobs in business and gov are still dominated by males.

im absolutely sure that the so called "boys clubs" still exists, and if it wasnt for the feminist movement the FEW women who are in the highest levels of business and government would never have had a chance, and have done so through support of the feminist movement and their own dexterity as humans.

that said, i do believe we have come a long way, but that is not to say there is still a long way to go.

• Like 1

Do I agree with it as a whole. No.

So... are you saying you don't believe that women who choose to have sex with men do so because they like men and enjoy having sex with them? Is that an opinion you've come to through personal experience or watching youtube... :rolleyes: And do you think it's a good idea to learn about feminism from people who show no understanding of feminist theory? Good luck with that one. :scratchhead:

Educate yourselves

Right back at ya, dude. (hint: youtube is not considered a reliable source)

I can provide reliable sources of actual feminist texts, pm me if you're interested in learning something.

give it up mycot your totally getting stomped, its tragic to watch ;)

• Like 1

Oh fuck excuse me all to hell, I didn't realise having a vagina made it uncool to say "dude..." blink.gif Well you can blame Bill and Ted for the lameification of We the Fairer Sex. rolleyes.gif

i always call women dude? what is wrong with u fuckers? shutup! seriously. just shutup. you know u sound like misogynistic dicks right????

women are awesome!! i love em' :wub:

i mean jeez, get some girl-friends.

• Like 2

You killed this shockingly interesting and sensitive thread with your bullshit. [thanks tripsis for the OP]

Mycot, stick to mushrooms dude, bringing your antifeminist , pro-men BS to this thread of all threads smells really bad.

I thought more of you than that...

and for what it's worth, IMO these types of opinions reveal more about sexual [and other] insecurites of the men that express them, and certainly don't show people enlightened or people that know how people work.

And you know, some people might attempt to pass their sexist BS as jokes. But we're smarter than that.

feminist sexism is more justified than the regular man one....

No sense of humour or irony, eh? Feminism must be a religion then! :P

Stupid girl 1: Come on guys, let's get going...

Stupid girl 2: Alright, dude, be there in a minute.

:rolleyes:

Stupid girl 3: When will those sexist bastards (the AFL) let us join?!

:BANGHEAD2:

did you notice the original post dude?

feminism has nothing to do with it

Fuck feminism...I just personally don't like girls saying "dude"... And don't act like it's been happening for ages, because it hasn't!

who fucking cares, religious people dont like it when other people say cunt or fuck, well fuck them, they are fucking narrow minded hypocritical douche bags, ignorant behaviour.

• Like 1

Fuck feminism...I just personally don't like girls saying "dude"... And don't act like it's been happening for ages, because it hasn't!

It has been happening for ages, since mid 90s I think.

It is gender-specific titles that suck. I know girls that call each other bro and I think thats hilarious.

Guys get dude, bro, man etc etc, and these are words that men can use exclusively? Fuck that man. Girls can be dudes

So I say "Women, reappropriate whatever the hell you like."

And big ups to Darklight, Cinnamon Girl and FancyPants. I'm proud to be a fellow feminist.

• Like 1

who left the gate of the "special class" open?

i got negged for advocating women, just in case someone misinterpreted what i said, i was basically saying that women should definitely be allowed to say dude or man or what ever they want, my rant was sparked due to the fact that the previous post had a ridiculous personal opinion, ie "i think this, therefore it should be the way." well no that's not right, just like you could be a good person that helps many people, and be looked down upon by religious types, for using specific language, and they think they are morally superior because they dont use curse words, but they're probably morally corrupt like so many of their religious peers.

It has been happening for ages, since mid 90s I think.

It might have happened in the 90s a few times, but now it's a complete trend!

It is gender-specific titles that suck. I know girls that call each other bro and I think thats hilarious.

All Tom boys and teeny boppers are they? Because that's pretty much my experience...

Guys get dude, bro, man etc etc, and these are words that men can use exclusively? Fuck that man. Girls can be dudes

See, this is where it starts becoming about being superior to men, opposed to equal to them. It has nothing to do with rights.

Dude, Bro (hate that one even more than dude!), Man = Man - Fact

So I say "Women, reappropriate whatever the hell you like."

Because it's so feminine for women to call each other blokes?! Anyway, what about men? Are we allowed to call each other whatever we like as well now?

Edited by synchromesh
  • Like 1

synchro, your an idiot. our collective intelligence decreases with each word that you type.

• Like 2

Synchro you are more than welcome to call me sister, girl, Ms, whatevs

I was going to point out some problems with logic in post#72 but. . . incog said it

Quill out.

• Like 1

Can't we all just get back to the business at hand; vomiting after reading some horrific man-rape. :puke:

I had no idea about this going on. I'm sickened to say the least. I need to think more on the matter however.

synchro, your an idiot. our collective intelligence decreases with each word that you type.

Sexist. :P

Synchro you are more than welcome to call me sister, girl, Ms, whatevs

I was going to point out some problems with logic in post#72 but. . . incog said it

Quill out.

You mean words which actually symbolise a woman? Well, how does that work then... I thought we were talking about words which didn't symbolise a woman?

I've had enough anyway, sister, as the debate has now gone to crapolla. And it's also like Bluntmuffin said, this isn't the thread for it.

Edited by synchromesh
  • Like 1

syncro

not only are you an idiot, but you're off topic as well.

syncro said:

I've had enough anyway, sister, as the debate has now gone to crapolla. And it's also like Bluntmuffin said, this isn't the thread for it.

right. then shut the fuck up you fucking moron

• Like 1