The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

gold coast ufo filmed by trippers

looks almost like a yin yang sign,

Looks like a U.F.O to me. :P

Did you see it change colour and flash blue? Don't think Venus does that. :wink:

Cool clip, I likeys!

i haven't watched it all yet, but i love that people all around the world will have to listen to how australians talk. also, it was cool how they sorta lost interest in the thing a bit and became engrossed in the beauty of nature.

looks like venus with clouds passing in front of it to me. maybe if they had a taken more acid they would have seen a real ufo!

is there a way to account for the movement? i was thinking, air pressure difference, such as gives a star it's scintillating appearance, but it seems to move quite perceptibly to me.

maybe they pimped their ride..

wants what they got :)

He really likes the word "emanating". Bro.

Could it have been an errant chinese lantern? Could account the yin/yang, and sudden movement (wind change) but not the colour-change probably.

So I don't know if anyone has been keeping up to date with invisibility devices and whatnot. But we're getting pretty close (supposedly they will be testing one that works in the visible range of red soon!). Much closer than interstellar travel. It seems unlikely that a civilization with the ability for interstellar travel does not use a cloaking device while on their Earthly missions.

Secondly, as we all know - drone technology is a prominent new feature of warfare these days. It would surprise me that a civilization with interstellar travel capabilities would use manned missions for observation or data collection - essentially any mission except a diplomatic or colonization mission. The older sightings of UFOs that are claimed to be alien crafts are usually implicitly assumed to be manned (i.e. multiple side windows like a passenger aircraft).

So with Occam's razor in hand - I cut down most of these sightings to being probably bullshit. :)

i was drunk when i saw ufo's. not that drunk though.

He really likes the word "emanating". Bro.

well, it was emitting energy.

it was emanating.

cunt

:P

i just want to know why we think they're trippers...sure if we can see it too that makes US the trippers. i mean uh...i am a law respecting banker.

i just want to know why we think they're trippers...sure if we can see it too that makes US the trippers. i mean uh...i am a law respecting banker.

"Can somebody who's not tripping tell me what we're looking at?" - That's why. :lol:

PS: Emanating!

UFos like trippers. Ive seen them a few times but your never 100% in that state.

Yeah me to mate, seems that wierd things happen around a bunch of trippers some times. Seen plenty of orbs of light too. I have always had the thinking that when a group of people are switched on trippin, the combined mind powers can attract Ufo's, orbs of light, ghosts and the like.

Like eminateing mind waves bro LOL

i was drunk when i saw ufo's. not that drunk though.

well, it was emitting energy.

it was emanating.

cunt

:P

Lol, "I've been waiting my whole life to use this word, now's my chance! Better make the most of it. Bro."

I often see in myself and others in a tripping state that new words that you wouldnt normally use come into mind or vocabulary because 'normal' words dont seem to do justice for the experience. Maybe that was what was happening to this guy, trying to articulate something that was outside of his normal experiences and use of language?

It did make me lole but hopefully people dont focus too much on his use of words and make the poor chap feel embarrassed

Absolutely Sapito, I couldn't agree more.

Still funny though :P

I don't have any theories about what the light was, but I'd be as spun out as they all were for sure, even if I wasn't tripping.

it's funny though because, ultra-connected acid perceptions aside, i don't think you can tell if light is originating somewhere or being reflected? the sun was just about to rise, so a reflective object high enough in the sky would have shone with the light of the sun.

I can totally relate to the way the guys talk with each other. :lol:

"You're banished!" :lol:

Edited by synchromesh

i haven't analysed their conversation or anything but it seems like they're trying to find the bong and so forth. priorities :)