The Corroboree
incognito

do u think lip rings are festy???

this is so a rubbish post, but whats new for me hey??

i sit next to this hip/happenin early 20's young lad in my psych lecture, and hes always fiddling with his lip piercing.

to me its fucken gross, the skin around the ring is really red, and somedays when i go in it can be quite swollen and pusy.

By the end of the lecture i generally feel like puking all over him.

Ive never seen a good lip piercing, hey i like piercings dont et me wrong, but it seems now wvery time i see a pierced lip all i notice is swelling and pus.

whats the go? should lips not be pierced? i take it thered be alot of bacteria around the lip area. has anyone ever seen a healthy looking one??

i really feel like taking this kid aside and telling him how much his lips repulse me, but i dont know how to go about it, and when im next to him

i cant help but stare. He seems to think hes the hot shit, but i feel the poor kid is deluded. what should i do? wait for his lip to go ganggreen

and drop of?? I think i might just tell him it looks nasty and he should have it checked.

better still, you could just not spend your days judging others for what they enjoy to do?

why does this sort of shit keep coming up on SAB, bagging out hipsters, bagging out guidos and this fine thread. :BANGHEAD2:

as i said it was a rubbish thread.

just an observation.

better still, you could just not spend your days judging others for what they enjoy to do?

good point. puts coffeeeeeeeee down and crawls back under rock.

why does this sort of shit keep coming up on SAB, bagging out hipsters, bagging out guidos and this fine thread.

possibly cos we are human.

just so u know, i have piercings myself, and have considered a lip piercing, just that all the lip piercing ive seen look festy. there, throw me to the hippies.

Edited by incognito

Edited by lsdreamz

One needs to distinguish between Judgement and comparison of novelty in others. Everyone most certainly will compare themselves to others for what other point of reference do we have? but whether you judge them and hold in contempt in regards to oneself is another matter.

lalala

imagine it would take a while to heal properly, longer then an eyebrow or ear ring? suppose infection would be somewhat higher, proper mouth hygiene and all that.

Gurls look pritty hot with em :wink:

Reckon you will get one incog?

Just go and get one jono, you dont need our approval ya peanut.

Piercings never did it for me, i had my nose done, it looked shit, i had my ears done, they too looked shit so i could safely say a lip piercing would also look shit protruding pussfully from my lip. Be diplomatic jono, tell him you think it looks shit and its all puss infected and stuff but as long as he thinks its cool then that shouldnt matter as its only your opinion and not a directive to take it out. You are well entitled to your own opinion of anything no matter how many ppl say you shouldnt do this you shouldnt think that. FFS i dont like ppl with red hair, i havent since i was in kindergarden and wanted to leave due to the scary redhead kid.......... midgets, little ppl, whatever the fuck the lil bastids like to be called so the arent offended, i dont like them either, i dont know why but a tiny lil redhead midget scares the fuck outta me so much id have to throw him or her on a roof or just kick the shit out of them. Again, i got no idea why, just like gays have no idea why they are gay, they just are and some say they have felt like that all their life since childhood, well i have disliked redheads and midgets all my life so i have a given right to dislike as much as i want without ppl abusing me for my beliefs.

did someone mention coffee???

Edited by PD.

Persoanlly i love lip rings , tongue rings especially when its my girlfriend that has one :P

I use to have my lip piecred until i was mucking round with one of exs she accidently headbutted me and my lip started bleeding like hell so i took it out and couldn't get it back in beacuse of the swelling personallly i love body piercings as long as they are just normal size anyway its those really massive plug things that i don't like but each to their own

had nose ring, had multiple ear rings, had a missus who had double nipple piercings, but never wanted anything more. You see some people just go overboard with piercings and usually the mouth or lip ones get fiddled around with too much and people get irritated with em and take em out..that oh and they have to get a job at some point too.

If you ever wanna good read about piercings and tattoo's get a copy of Modern Primatives, that book rocks for extreme stuff, check out Fakir and his bullshit amazing abilty to withstand extreme pain.

fakir-musafar-rods.jpgrs12full-2.jpg

Modprim.JPGpenis.jpg

I personally don't like more than say one piercing on a face for the average person (unless piercing's their style). I used to have an upper lip piercing but I hated it, looked like there was a rock on my face so I took it out. Plus I didn't like the proximity to my gums and teeth and didn't heal as quick as I liked. My nipple bars took FORFUCKINGEVER to heal so eventually I took both out - what a waste of time/money/pain - after one got hooked on the boyfriend's belt. Both times I got my nose pierced (opposite sides, not at the same time) they healed really quickly so I love the current ring in their now :)

I don't personally dig on tongue piercings and those "venom" piercings; ie the rings through/around lips, on guys or girls. But some people can pull them off IMO.

Did you seriously just compare being gay to being a midget/redhead hater?

I've had a lip ring so long that it just feels wrong when it's out, like a part of me is missing.

That said, it probably does get a bit gross at times.

From your description it sounds like this guy's is still healing?

Did you seriously just compare being gay to being a midget/redhead hater?

yeeeees, very seriously.

Mu has a cool lip piercing, its really cool but mu sucks balls and rides his grandma to the greyhounds so he can gamble her pension.

Such a gentleman PD.:lol:

p.s. my girlfriend is a redhead you fucker! If I ever meet you, I'll be sure to bring her along. I'll see if I can pick up a midget or two along the way also.

Edited by tripsis

my gf had a back of the neck piercing like 2-3 years ago, that was pretty hot. Minimal piercings on girls are pretty hot

Chiral that shit is gruesome. :puke: Is that guys dick in half

Edited by Quilliam

asda

Edited by Teljkon

I have recently taken out all my piercing, in the 10 years + I had them I had infections but not with my lip. Had an infected tongue that dripped and oozed puss when I released the pressure.

My lip was always clean and never had any swelling or redness but it did smell from time to time when I rolled it around. I tried cleaning it with all kinds of chemicals but the cm or so of flesh is great for harbouring bacteria. I could tell you all kinds of interesting and disgusting things about the smell of my lip piercing...

sounds like the guy in the original post needs to pay some more attention to piercing hygiene and stop playing with it.

p.s. my girlfriend is a redhead you fucker! If I ever meet you, I'll be sure to bring her along. I'll see if I can pick up a midget or two along the way also.

LMFAO!!!

Im sure you and your girl pick up midgets all the time but dont go outta ya way just for me, while i do appreciate the thought i just dont swing that way baby! :P

Undoubtedly!

Well, I could always post you one? They should be able to squeeze into one of those oversize post bags. I'll make sure it's a little chubby redhead.:wink:

1.jpg

i hate you.

:lol:

If if helps, it was pretty traumatic finding that pic. :P

^^^^^^^It sounds like someone had a bad experience with some redheaded umpa lumpas as a child, now look what ya done gone & offended all of the gay redheaded midgets (bloody redhededmidgaphobic)

Yeah face & tongue rings are ok if thats what ya into but people who constantly play with them shit me

incog i rekon if it annoys ya that much you should casually bring it up in a convo, or give the lecture class a quick flash of ya prince albert n play with it a bit, & then ask him where & how long ago did he get his Gobring etc etc...

report back how my advice went :P:bong:

Edited by mac

lip piercings/ "dimple " <--- (not sure of the proper name)piercings look great on a girl if not overdone and they have the features to "get away with it"

Never had any myself.

Never found tongue piercings to improve oral sex, maybe it's effect is different for girls.

A guy in a wheelchair once told me don't fuck with midgets or bikers.........ever.

midget.jpg

Mu sucks balls and rides his grandma to the greyhounds so he can gamble her pension.

LMAO...rofl.gif

Actually now that I think of it...that's not such a bad idea...think.gif

:wink: haha 21 replies!

My nipple bars took FORFUCKINGEVER to heal so eventually I took both out - what a waste of time/money/pain - after one got hooked on the boyfriend's belt

i just keep on liking u more and more each day fancypants!! conjuring some really cool meantal images right now :wink:

Never found tongue piercings to improve oral sex, maybe it's effect is different for girls

id have to agree!

From your description it sounds like this guy's is still healing?

i dunno if its that, or the fact that he never stops playing with it, im serious, all class hes suckin on it, pullin at it etc etc???

i dunno if its an anxiety related thing or whatever, either way im gonna try and not sit next to him in future, i find it hard to concentrate on the lecture.

Ive got my nose pierced, which i dig, however have downgraded from a ring to a stud for pure anxietys sake, people look at u like ur from another planet here. yes im a pussy!

Ive had my eyebrow pierced, which i took out for fear of having it ripped out as a wild young lad gettting into kerpuffles, and an absolute shocker of a toungue piercing. It was the teenae girls first piercing, and she was shitting herself. She grabbed my toungue by her fingertips, and when she stuck the needle in i pulled my toungue back into my mouth, she freaked, and consequently my toungue was threaded like a worm on a fishhook.

My toungue swelled up like a big pussy tennis ball the next day, and after shudders from peaople who had 'proper' tounge piercings i took it out myself and threw it as hard as i could!

I love those lip piercings on girls, i think they look hot. Toungue piercings u instantly believe the girl is a master at giving head, but oft u r let down :P

Edited by incognito

:wink: haha 21 replies!

My nipple bars took FORFUCKINGEVER to heal so eventually I took both out - what a waste of time/money/pain - after one got hooked on the boyfriend's belt

i just keep on liking u more and more each day fancypants!! conjuring some really cool meantal images right now :wink:

But... I'm a redhead! More auburn than RED-red but still. Only scary when I've got pms/realise someone's eaten the last square of paper.

I love those lip piercings on girls, i think they look hot. Toungue piercings u instantly believe the girl is a master at giving head, but oft u r let down :P

Ahh but 2 girls is hardly a scientific sample size ;)

But... I'm a redhead! More auburn than RED-red but still

HEY! its PD whos a redheadaphobe not me!!!!

Ahh but 2 girls is hardly a scientific sample size ;)

ur so onto me u lil tiger!!!! :wub:

Edited by incognito