The Corroboree
planthelper

all destroyed

hi all!

i allways traded all my plants and cacti for a very fair price and in a very good condition, the oldtimers would know that....

now i ask for people to offer me all popular cacti for a good price or if you one who benefitted once of my good previous trades, if you could give me back a cutting or two.

naturally i would pay for all postage, pm me.

i just wanted to move back into my house and the tennants from hell desroyed my whole cacti garden, nothing left and i had 50 cacti planted out, including some new genes.

ple help!

Arrrghhh! That SUCKS!! Sue the mongrels! Sadly I don't have many double ups or cutting worthy plants... but I'll keep you in mind if I do find anything...

I only have some very young seedlings until some of the pach pups get a lil bigger

im sure i can donate a pup & maybe a couple of seedlings later spring early summer if you dont get a better offer before they are big enough to remove its a nice standard pach clone

Edited by mac

planthelper, please send me your address and i will post off some cuts for you to grow

so not so common ones as well

when i first started out you were one of the people that helped me get started so now it is my turn to return the favour

Edited by VelvetSiren

Shit, that's no good mate.

Got nothing available at the moment, but if you pm me just after Christmas I'll happily send you some cactii cuts. Please do pm me as I'll probably forget (sorry) otherwise.

cheers,

ed

thats no good! can you keep part of their bond for destruction of property? ill have a look in my collection and see what ive got that i can send

Dude that sux,I got a lot on my plate atm,but as soon as I can I will send you some stuff.

You have helped myself and many others so I shall return the favour.

I have some cacti pupping that hasn't been circulated yet.

PM me with ya addy and as soon as humanly possible I'll get 'em to ya.

pm ur addy and i'll send a cactus or 2 to celebrate your homecoming.

Damn man, thats a biatch!

Were the cacti removed because they were spikey or were they cut up and sold on ebay or something? Hope the Ephedra and Catha survived if you still had them in your collection.

My cacti collection is still in the making so I have nothing to offer I'm sorry. All I can offer is my condolences, my heart goes out to you mate.

Likewise, PM me your shipping address & a general idea what you're looking for & I'll get some things out to you, even if its just seeds.

Hope you kept their bond shakesfist.gif

Edited by alkatrope

Im in with some seeds! And i have an idea how you could solve the "tenants from hell-Problem": post-1140-1255626921_thumb.jpg

post-1140-1255626921_thumb.jpg

post-1140-1255626921_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evil Genius

I have some spare you can have.

nothing too exciting, mainly just generic plants that will provide a background for the more interesting ones :)

Think I only ever bought a few khats and a grafted loph off of u. But I do have ur PH khat strain here growing well. Also have eileen, psycho0, rose naja, UT bridgesii. Lemme know if ur keen.

Peace

wau, thank you all very much, like this i will soon have a nice collection again. :wub:

i will reply to all pm"s but i am only on a puplic pc.

i sure try to stay positive and i can say that at least some cathas (planthelpers strain included) and ephedras have survived.

thx again all!

Ive got some cactus cuts to spare. bridge, pach, tbm, macro,spach. Drop me a PM

When I read your thread title I thought that maybe the bushfire you had up there had gutted everything. I am glad it's just your plants though as most of these are in members' collections and can easily be replaced.

do you just want cacti or other plants too? I've still got plenty of your strains here, but not a lot of the mature cacti strains you had planted out as you didn't give me any of those. Lots of your original Trich cacti grafts etc. Can also just send you new stuff. PM me your postal addy and a list of things you are particularly keen on and I'll make up a rescue package. Might be good if people keep posting what they are sending [or even better if you update a list in your original post] so that you don't get too many double ups.

I only really have a few random non-cactus seeds, but if you'd like all the help you'd get I'd like to offer what I can :)

Im in with some seeds! And i have an idea how you could solve the "tenants from hell-Problem"

Blue_Velvet12.jpg

Reminds me of the quote from the character played by Dennis Hopper in the movie Blue Velvet

“ I’ll send ya a love letter………..straight from my heart Fucker!...................Do you know what a love letter is ?”

In a perfect world the Australian post might offer such a high velocity express delivered directly into the recipient(s) head(s). While I can’t do that PM me and instead I will send you a small rooted “Eileen”

Some people are just looking for trouble .....you know what they say “if your looking for trouble your gonna find it.”

That's why I try not to fuck with people you never really know who your dealing with even the slightest ..........long forgotten,alcohol fueled insult that you said without thinking could set the wheels turning and have people gunning for your ass years later after the fact?

draftsman.jpg

There's fourteen ways to skin a cat

Sorry to hear this happened

Hendry

Edited by Hendry

planthelper if you can pm me a list of what your after ill send what i can if your happy to pay postage

I have a older piece mid section of pach & can throw in some rooted spach & a few others i have laying about

as for seedlings i have a couple of hard grown loph seedlings to spare , & other hard grown Trichocereus, birdgesii, Pachanoi, micromegas sausage X ? & some Cereus peruvianus all around 10 months old all seedlings on their own roots & i wont send bare rooted

SEEDS can spare a few Trichocereus macrogonus seeds from EG, lots of local ECHINOCACTUS GRUSONII some & unknowns, hulk? i have collected as well as a few others i cant think of now

ill see if i have any Cereus peruvianus monstrose large form cuttings left & anything else i can round up if you would like to pm me if your interested in any of these later ill may have more pups from have a triple basal pupping cuzo & a STRONG growing pach clones ,a crazy 5 basal pupping seed grown scop later in the season , can pick up a couple of young Myrtillocactus geometrizans from the nursery for 3 bucks each if you need any

i also have some other non cacti seeds if your after any particular plants let me know ill see what i can find in my seed box

now that im feeling a little better i will try to get them out with all my other trades i owe next payday after 2nd november so i have not forgotten those i owe trades to just been having a few bad months

just pm me & anyone else i owe trades to plz send me a reminder during the week

some parcels arrived already last friday, thank you very much!

sure most of the cacti can be easely replaced, but not my juuls giant which was maybe the only one in oz.

the place is still rented out, and i try not to obsess about all what happend too much, once i moved back in, i will report in more detail about what survived.

thaks again for all of your support, it made a big difference because of you reaching out your hands, i managed to just keep focused on the future, and simply forget about all of my losses.

PH, i can feel you! I know what it means to lose unique plants! But believe me, as soon as you are over the first pain, it will only take one or two years till your collection will be greater than it was before. Because losses like this can work as an incentive. If you have use for seeds, just let me know and i´ll provide you with a wide range of the coolest cactus crosses around, mate. bye Eg

edit: im sure i have some TJG crosses around. TJG crossed with other Trichs.

Edited by Evil Genius

I can say that there is juuls giant over west here I am pretty sure PH. I will ask 4 u.

what you say eg is so true, starting again with something after you lost it all turns out often better than it was originaly, a bit like how germany and austria recovered faster after the war, maybe because most technology and buildings had to be rebuild.

another issue is that i treated my piece of land with a lot of respect and allways picked up any rubbish or leftover materials, after doing some work...

i dug out the weeds and planted a lot of shrubs and trees, but the tennants ripped out my sacred bamboo and lots of other stuff and have filled the yard with rubbish and lots of car wrecks.

naja, that info about this juuls giant sounds terrific!

another thing that i noticed from peeking into my garden is that planthelpers catha and the narrow leaved catha can be easely indentified by a different shade of green. one of those cathas (not sure now which one though till i can inspect closely) in question displayes a much darker green leaf color than the other.

anyway, this observation will in the future help to easely seperate this two strains!

p.s. we had good rain last evening, the first since 5 months or so.

PH, have you got renters or property inssurance?

If you do it should at least cover the cost of the damaged plants?

Lets face it large cacti are fuckn expensive, your collection could have been worth many thousands!

I havent sent your cuts yet as Im really busy at the moment but Ill post them out in the next few weeks and if I havent please remind me, I have the memory of a goldfish.