The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

The Corroboree

corrobor.jpg

We have a thread for people who dislike the Corroboree.

I LOVE the Corroboree!

Here talk about how great this site is and thank Torsten and all the mods for all their hard work in making this a great place to be!!!

Kangaroo_ill-07.jpg

Where is this so called thread about disliking the Corroberee...?..if you are referring to the "vibe and tone thread" the you are sorely mislead...free speech/debate/opinions and open mind conclusions and statements can help build a more solid foundation based on trust/ truth and understanding...not some fairy floss lets be happy and post pictures of kangaroo's etc...This forum is great but like anything you need to rip it apart continuously to make sure it's heart is still pumping and make sure it's the genuine article...not some sugar coated bollocks. Bring issues and problems to the surface and dealing with them and having all members have their say makes a place/club/institution stronger and gives the members a feeling of ownership and pride...something Governments seem to not do at all...they like to feed us candy floss and tell us everything is just rosy when in reality things are not...and we as the people take their word for it and don't get the chance to have an open forum and debate and argue all the key elements.

I believe this is the second thread you have posted about this subject...we get it you like it here...I'm not surprised because it's the last forum around that will have you...you are an adult now yes...start acting like one and stop posting drivel like this...although the pictures you have posted are quite cool actually....but at the end of the day what is the contribution/meaning/objective etc.. to the forum with this thread.

The vibe and tone thread was an idea hatched because it worked quite well on another ethno board and brought out some great views and ideas, along with debates and heated discussions...these are positive cues and necessary information AS far as I'm concerned...but who am I but a lone voice..a voice than when joined with others in agreement can have power and make things happen or change for the better and discard negative elements.

Yes the Corroberee is a great forum..other boards continually refer to SAB as having some great knowledge, a good place etc...the members make it that way...Torsten is the man of course but there are so many very interesting and intelligent people here ...and that's what makes it great.

Why do you think the Corroboree is great Teotz...?

no need for teotz bashing, let him have his thread. Fuk Chiral withdraw ur claws! sounds like teotz touched on a sore point??? makes it seem that u did start those threads to start shit!

Id like to thatnk Torsten, for footing the bill for this site. I really enjoy the site, and have learned so much from the information contained within it. Thanks also to all the mods who put in their time, i appreciate it.

Ive made some good friends as well. I love all the characters, and how we are all so different.

I know id be happy to contribute financially in some manner. Maybee T could get some cheap keyrings or something we could purchase to help foot the bill??

I really dont think the onus should be on him to pay for EVERYTHING. Id be shattered if this site was gone.

ANYWAYS THANKS ALL !!

I'd like to thank Torsten and the mods for being patient and fair.

I'd like to thank them for putting in so much effort into these forums.

I love all the characters, and how we are all so different.

Does that mean G.P, Baphomet, Teotz, and myself could all get together with you and rub oils all over each others naked bodies whilst chanting some lovely Icaro's.... :wub:

Does that mean G.P, Baphomet, Teotz, and myself could all get together with you and rub oils all over each others naked bodies whilst chanting some lovely Icaro's.... :wub:

I can almost always find reasons for teotz bashing, as long he is posting empty [this example] or pretentious posts [dont smoke salvia thread].

F.e. in this thread he has thanked [sluuuuuuuuurp!!!] Torsten 3 times, the mods 2 times [he's got 3 out of 7 posts], but actually he ain't saying anything and sure doesn't seem to include the users here in the reasons he loves this forum. Let's hope he might say something substantial this time.

Plus, I don't like the idea of a guy rubbing oils in my back, unless my back is really sore... and I desperately need the massage.

i think the more light hearted compassionate members just probably chuckle at teotz' stupid threads & decide to not let it get to them, but it's my opinion that lame, pointless threads like this degrade the corroboree a fair bit. & this is what i don't get... when someone actively degrades & dilutes the forum with pointless annoying misguided noise while at the same time professing an insane love for it..... :huh:

i know theres no point bitching about it because s/he doesn't care

to get a bit philosophical, there is times in my life where i let the absolute complete & utter madness of modern life & modern humanity just really get to me a bit & sometimes i feel teotz is like a symbol of modern humanity. so enthusiastic & raring to charge ahead but so misguided & insane & blissfully unaware or uninterested that it's actually polluting, destroying & killing the very thing that gives it life.

but thats the thing, i guess we're all a little masochistic. whether we're aware of it or not, it seems to be an unconscious human tendancy to destroy the things we love.

but then again often we mistake attachment, dependancy & fear for love.

oh the paradoxical madness & beauty of humanity

pointless threads like this degrade the corroboree a fair bit

no expert but isnt the so called pointless thread meant to be posted in the Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads section in which it has been?

yeah ya fekin bullies! ; P

oh yeah btw, in defense of teotz, some really cool info came out of that salvia thread, as does alot of his threads so mutant, i dont know what your on about. Cut the fella some slack. Hes a good guy. As far as thanking torsten and the mods goes... so fuken what??? they deserve a thankyou every now and then with the amount of shit they have to cop and wade through.

How about checking your own behaviour instead of constantly critisizing teotz's.

yeah i think teotz total annoyingness can often serve as a convenient outlet for dealing with our own problems with the world lol

i stand by what i say though. i find teotz incredibly annoying, while i do think s/he's is probably a really decent person i can't help but feel thats/he represents the things i find most frustrating about human beings. but it is my choice to let it get to me when i do.

s/he has the freedom to continuously post annoying inanity & i also have the freedom to express my annoyance at that inanity.

but then again a lot of people might think my posts are inane aswell. or anybody's posts. but thats one of the beautiful paradox's of life. it's all subjective. one mans trash is anothers treasure & we'll never quite know the value of our own contributions.

the corroboree is great. thankyou torsten, thankyou mods, thankyou everybody for contributing & providing a great place full of paradox's. a place of technology where i can come to learn of ancient knowlede, a place where i can be all alone in my own space but interact with thousands of people, where wise elders, young fools & everyone in between are all together & where ideas & knowledge can be shared in a relatively free space & all enjoyed from the comfort of my own ergonomic arm chair.

& not least of all thank you teotz for mustering the constraint to not be even more annoying than you already are.

now excuse me, in the morning i'm going out bush for a week & i've got to get the fuck away from this shitty screen!

Members who rock-

Torsten

Planthelper

Ace

Apothecary

I'll think of more later.

This thread is NOT about me.

This is a place to thank Torsten and the mods for making this a great site, please do that instead of bashing me.

They deserve it. Please do NOT make this thread about me, that was NOT my intention what-so-ever to have another stupid, worthless thread.

Please stay on topic (see the 1st post).

& not least of all thank you teotz for mustering the constraint to not be even more annoying than you already are.

:lol: fuck that made me laugh. so true, so true.

teotz is having another 'holiday' after exceeding his personal posting limit, so please don't pick on him as he can't defend himself.

Wow.... my last post on this forum. What do I say?

To mutant and his girlfriends 'You are FUCKHEADS' I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I would say it to your face right after I shook your hand and found out who you are.

Everything positive and informative you post is void in my eyes because of your malicious nastiness.

Teotz is not malicious and nasty and his post are valid. He represents why I am here. The love of plants. He post a positive, lovely thread and you guys shoot him in down in flames.

To those who are annoyed at times but still positive and kind. Kudos to you my friends. You are why I visit here.

I know most of my posts here have had a slight edge of negativity. But negativity breeds negativity. Thats why I am out. I cant stand the sound of my own voice in my head as I read and type this shit.

Put me on a 'holiday' please. Hopefully in a few years I may return as and hopefully you would have fucked off people like mutant and everything he represents. Only then will you have a lovely forum.

I hope I run into some of the kind peeps at EGA. I have a lot of time for you.

Over and OUT...

Mutant gets serious hard on and shows lickapop...they embrace one another and give each other a huge tounge kiss....planthelper walks in the room and asks for a deep throat..Mutant obliges, Lickapop reaches around and rubs the mass of hair on Mutants back into swirly big knots, Teotz comes into the room and shouts yall are doin it wrong..thats not how the shamans do it...Baphomet slinks in wearing his anti zion t-shirt ..tears it off and begins to rub oil all over himself and looks for a hole to fuck...teotz thinks about it but would prefer caapi kyle instead...so he starts a fire and sends smoke signals to caapi kyle to get his pussy ass over here as there is a big ol' shamanic hoedown occurring. Suddenly Chiral walks in with a very hot glass dick and slides it over mutants little hard on...it's perfect and just the right fit. A knock at the door...it's G.P he has come to sing and profess his love with tales of shamanic prowess all spoken in some strange tounge no one can understand...this gives Baph a raging hard on and he slaps G.P across the face with it...G.P offers him some tea and then asks where is Incognito...suddenly everyone stops what they are doing...except for mutant...he is still trying to get the red hot glass dick to fit better. Incognito walks in the room...he bellows out...YALL NEED TO CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND TAKE SOME MUSHROOMS... fuck you man says Lickpop..I'm callin the shots here now get over here and rub some oil into my ass like a good little shaman. The orgy continues,then Caapi Kyle is delivered and Teotz smiles...now its time for them two to get it on...Caapi kyle needs to be blown up first so Chiral takes a huge hit of DMT and blows into the doll...it's all blown up now teotz..knock ya self out...wait...Teotz says...I want Caapi to wear this...he pulls out a t-shirt...it has screen printed pictures of all his favorite SAB members emblazoned on it..he slips it on the blow up doll of Caapi and proceeds to lay down and let the doll poke it's rubber strap on dildo into her....Mutant looks across and wants to suck teotz tits but incognito beats him to it and snaps, " I've waited a long time for this so fuck off ya hairy greek bastid"....All the while this is happening..Thunder ideal is hiding in the ceiling filming the whole sordid affair for a later upload to you tube.

So I dont Rock?

God damn you Guitar Hero you have been lying to me all along and it took Teotz to bring your shenanigans to light!

Bahh Humbug...

Members who rock-

Torsten

Planthelper

Ace

Apothecary

I don't know about you guys but IMO Andy is the coolest cat of them all. He's a darn right ambidextrous freek.

lol Chiral, you certainly have a way with words :P

And welcome back dude, only just realised who you were.

Almost 3000 members and nearly a quarter of a million posts... clearly we all rock :lol:

Thanks everyone :worship:

@ Chiral's post

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was the single funniest thing iv ever read on a forum!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

LOL, Chiral you got me laughing aloud with some parts especially

Teotz comes into the room and shouts yall are doin it wrong..thats not how the shamans do it...

hahahahhaha

Sure many threads Teotz's has started have become very good threads. I remember saying I kind of miss him when some temporary ban occured. That 'lost peyote' thread has already become an interesting thread, 'dont smoke salvia' thread too. But I have to agree with most xodarap says. In the bottom line, we're making discussions. I don't get it why people get so personal over opinions over the net. Argueing is beautiful and interesting.

Yeah, the coroboree rulez and many people here are great and making this a great place to be and talk, incl. Torsten and mods. It always amazes me when I see some post from older, seemingly older members who don't write often but know their shit. This of course includes some of the peope I have argued with in the past like Chiral and G*P and folias and .... I have enjoyed the arguements and carry no hostility or whatsoever, on the contrary I feel closer to them. I would even love to feel like that with teotz, if s/he ever argued back to me, I mean real arguements, but s/he always seems to be on the defence side. Pity

Anyway coroborre is great. But why the heck one make such a thread in Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads section? And why is it that people complain on the quality of talk in this realm?

if I have to say something to defend myself for those arrows thrown, here it is:

How about checking your own behaviour instead of constantly critisizing teotz's.

Inco I am quite open to receive criticism on my behaviour. Actually this is of a great interest to me. This is not unrelated beacuse I am interested in psychedelics. I like to be psychanalytically challenged. It makes me a better person. And foaf is pretty open up and cheerful from the first bridge XP couple of days ago.

Lickapop no need to leave so soon... come'on man, what is it about me that makes me so mean? I know I am not that bad man! .

If even mother mescalina, in which foaf was first baptised the other day can't make me more approved and pleasant by all, then nothing can~~! But maybe we should start for one to think it's OK to not be friends and beloved with every single soul on earth! How about having it being OK not liking someone - that doesn't of course imply one should be mean and bully on him. But I am not doing this. I am attacking, bit harshly sometimes, admitted, arrogant ideas, specially styled with a toupe, wrong information presented as fact , popular belief and dogma for the sheep. And yeap, I sound arrogant some times too. I thus expose myself to receiving the same or worse criticism on my words, behaviour, ideas or whatever.

Please feel free to open up a bitching thread about me. It will behonestly an honour and fuck, I think I deserve this !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

LOL, Chiral you got me laughing aloud with some parts especially

hahahahhaha

But I have to agree with most xodarap says. In the bottom line, we're making discussions. I don't get it why people get so personal over opinions over the net. Argueing is beautiful and interesting.

Yeah, the coroboree rulez and many people here are great and making this a great place to be and talk, incl. Torsten and mods. It always amazes me when I see some post from older, seemingly older members who don't write often but know their shit. This of course includes some of the peope I have argued with in the past like Chiral and G*P and folias and .... I have enjoyed the arguements and carry no hostility or whatsoever, on the contrary I feel closer to them. I would even love to feel like that with teotz, if s/he ever argued back to me, I mean real arguements, but s/he always seems to be on the defence side. Pity

Anyway coroborre is great. But why the heck one make such a thread in Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads section? And why is it that people complain on the quality of talk in this realm?

if I have to say something to defend myself for those arrows thrown, here it is:

Inco I am quite open to receive criticism on my behaviour. Actually this is of a great interest to me. This is not unrelated beacuse I am interested in psychedelics. I like to be psychanalytically challenged. It makes me a better person. And foaf is pretty open up and cheerful from the first bridge XP couple of days ago.

Lickapop no need to leave so soon... come'on man, what is it about me that makes me so mean? I know I am not that bad man! .

If even mother mescalina, in which foaf was first baptised the other day can't make me more approved and pleasant by all, then nothing can~~! But maybe we should start for one to think it's OK to not be friends and beloved with every single soul on earth! How about having it being OK not liking someone - that doesn't of course imply one should be mean and bully on him. But I am not doing this. I am attacking, bit harshly sometimes, admitted, arrogant ideas, specially styled with a toupe, wrong information presented as fact , popular belief and dogma for the sheep. And yeap, I sound arrogant some times too. I thus expose myself to receiving the same or worse criticism on my words, behaviour, ideas or whatever.

Please feel free to open up a bitching thread about me. It will behonestly an honour and fuck, I think I deserve this !

All the bold stuff I semi agree with...anyways Doc you are not that great a debater...youre okay but arguments lack any real passion ..your like the John Major of ethno debatery...

I love babbling about shit and having wild and convoluted arguments and sharing points of views...some here like to tell us to shut up and be more polite or humble and leave things as they are but that's okay when something calls for that but other times ...man open the fuck up and lets all have a god damn laugh, bitch, cry what ever...oh and lickapop didn't really leave he is here with me now under my desk...he's quite good at it actually...his avatar is truly true.

It would be nice if Teotz could stay hear and actually add some substance to his posts and really get stuck in and fired up but his replies allways feel like wet farts...they just make you wanna go away and check your undies. Straight up I have room at my place and if teotz wants he can get a 6month holiday visa and stay with me here...straight up...I reckon that would change him and he would see things a bit different...plus I'll get to wiggle my tounge across her belly button hairs.

Hey Mutant start your own thread ..a debate thread anything about whatever ...even about ya self and get sumthin happenin...I'm gunna be busy for a while I am setting up a mini doof at my place for VIP SAB members in one month...it's gunna rock tha kazbar...I've got plenty of stuff to do yet so adios muchacho's