The Corroboree

What are the main theories circulating concerning who or what is doing these things?

A friends recently shared with me insight from his visionary experiences with dmt and the construction of crop circles.

ANy thoughts? Bored-talented kids? NASA communicating with paralleled universes? machine elves?

post-5102-1252651910_thumb.jpg

Very pretty design, way too intricate for bored kids, and too many lumps and bumps to be suitable for flight. I say photoshop

plants can communicate with each other in a way thats alien to us, maybe they are communicating to us, symbols and the like have a unique way of transcending the language barrier, think of the red cross on white background used to convey "hospital" (or in middle eastern countries i think it's the crescent) so it could well be that they are communicating with us.

MilkHillPhase3.jpg

Mayans22.jpg

et_cropcircle_450_opt.jpg The 2002 Chilbolton Crop Circle

ET Face and Disk Message

Appeared in wheat on August 15, 2002

Crabwood, Hampshire UK

The crop circle disk had a binary code message,

the message was decoded exactly as it appears here:

Beware of the bearers of

FALSE gifts and their

BROKEN PROMISES.

Much PAIN but still Time.

There is GOOD out there.

We Oppose DECEPTION

conduit CLOSING

(BELL SOUND)

pi2008cc_opt.jpg

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

Gautama Buddha

Edited by nabraxas

I think some of the circles are meant as messages literally and others as machinery. Chi or prana is funny stuff. We produce it really easy and yet I have not seen a machine able to do so, though the earth produces it easily as well (telluric currents). That said physics is physics and i dont see any reason why it should not be possible to have a table top which produces the same chi field if it can be called a field, more like organized dipoles. On the table top you place the machinery symbols from the crop circles which then become manifest. Say one symbol might be antigravity, another time dilation.

Chi can be like steam in which case it just sought of bubbles up out of the body in a very light vapour. In this form you can condense it with your hand and move it. The more condensed it is the more it behaves like a fluid. It can only however condense so far. When it is condensed into a muscle it causes the entire muscles to simultanious contract. A very different sensation than what is experience during a normal contraction. The chi contraction occurs all at once while the normal contraction occurs in parts through time. If your laying under your bedding when you raise chi depending upon its density it will either get stuck under the sheet or travel through it. If its dense then its get stuck under the sheet and you can feel it between yourself and the sheet pushing against the two, as though under pressure. You can also explode chi of your body, which is what I think Aleister Crowley was getting at when he said the key to the occult was to enflame oneself with passion. When you explode the chi of your body you are literally in a heightened state and creating an atmosphere on fire. In essense you are filling the atmosphere with the energy of fusion (chemistry). Matter seeks to be at a lower potential, so our surroundings are by nature at a low potential, maybe not the lowest but none the less a low potential. By heightening your conciousness you remove the dampening from yourself. By inflaiming oneself and exploding chi off you remove the dampening from your surroundings. You create an atmosphere of greater possibilities. This same effect can be noticed when you have a large number of high voltage devices in a room and turn them on. The hv creates an atmosphere of possibilities which then settle down to become a system, instead of just seperate devices. Such systems can cause metal to spontaniously melt, things to levitate, or objects to just appear and dissapear.

My guess is that most of the good ones are too intricate to be human made. I have a good doco on the topic and there are many differences between bona-fide crop circles and obviously man made ones. The biggest being that people snap the plants which subsequently die whereas :real: crop circles keep growing as the plants bend 90 degrees at soil level.

A friend of mine was in a house 50 metres from where a crop circle formed. He said he saw flashing green lights and heard electrical type explosions, to this day won't say much more than that about it. http://www.auforn.com/Crop_Circle.html

My guess is that most of the good ones are too intricate to be human made.

It's weird shit. The orthodox explanation is that groups of highly skilled craftspeople are motivated to roam the countryside and create truly fantastic hoaxes(works of art) all the while miraculously escaping detection and risking losing reputation and standing in being exposed as hoax creators. :BANGHEAD2:

Bring on the aliens. :shroomer:

Edited by Mycot

yeah it's bullshit i just don't believe it.

not that i listened or anything... but somebody posted a radio interview with an alien federation that claims to have began visiting us frequently in the......

...... seventies. when crop circles began appearing.

The orthodox explanation is that groups of highly skilled craftspeople are motivated to roam the countryside and create truly fantastic hoaxes(works of art) all the while miraculously escaping detection and risking losing reputation and standing in being exposed as hoax creators.

i actually think if they came out and explained how they did it, that would be a boost to their professional reputations, as far as performing technical feats..

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Going by the first pic in Nabraxas post, I recon aliens did that. You'd need a team of about 50 people to pull that off in one night. Whats that, a bus, or about 10 cars. Someone would notice that many cars or a large bus just parked on the side of the road in the middle of no where.

What's to say aliens aren't just doing this for kicks? Surely they appreciate art and maybe this is them breaking free of the traditional paint and brush. Either way they are beautiful to look at. Stupid aliens, to good to abduct me and show me the secrets of the universe *shakes fist*

cheers

that gave me a mental image of the game 'spore' when you are flying around the galaxy (final stage). you can skim any planetary surface beaming up plants, creatures and sentients, blasting crop circles or leaving monuments on the surface as you go.

Man made....some of them done very well. It's good land art.

i don't know, i tend to think most of them are not man made. in my opinion the one that nabraxas posted with the aliens head & the binary message is a good example of one of the more sophisticated of the man made ones.

i don't buy into the little men in spaceships kind of explanation or anything but my mind is open...this universe is a pretty weird place..

if i could see the artists at work doing their thing with that incredible weaving effect & the perfectly bent & unbroken stems then i'd believe they are man made. those "circle makers" are full of it IMO. AFAIK there is no other artform which has reached such global popularity & interest as crop circles where the work methods of the artists aren't openly shared & understood to some degree.

that said, can anyone actually point me towards some of this information if it exists. & i don't mean planks & strings & stuff

Edited by xodarap

You know every single crop is in the middle of bloody nowhere.

Of course 50 people could get in and out, its field after field of farming...

what about the UK where most occur?

they could get in but they'd pretty much have to finish before dawn every time.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Edited by xodarap

Of course 50 people could get in and out, its field after field of farming...

C_T stands for Conspiracy Theorist. :P

Why would crop circles have to be created in one night? Most farmers i have known don't go walking throught their crops everyday. You can't see a crop circle from the side of the field i'd imagine.

I just can't believe that aliens would decide to fly millions of light years to get here only to leave some graffiti in some poor farmers field. Doesn't really make sense to me. I know alot of people would probably say that the aliens are scared that we would try to kill them but i can't imagine that any government would try to provoke war with aliens. If they managed to get here in the first place then their technology would be better than ours. Not a good enemy to have.

I'm not denying the existence of life on other planets, i just don't think they fly here in the night to wreck crops. There are better ways to make contact with humans, writing in the SKY is one.

i think that for many people, their experiences using DMT could shed some light on the concept of 'extradimentional' reality paradigms that are functioning & existing at frequencies the human organism isn't ordinarily able to perceive & which may be 'inhabited' by some forms of consciousness. though the human conscious mind exists in a specific frequency band of consciousness, the fabric of our 'seperate' realities is totally interwoven so there are moments (such as when smoking dmt) where the frequency band of your conscious mind is greatly expanded & your sensitivity to subtler 'wavelengths' is increased & you gain what seems like a very deep insight into 'alien' consciousness. the point being though that the boundaries between these paradigms regularly seem to dissolve. perhaps conscious communication across frequency bands on the infinite consciousness spectrum could be achieved by forms of self reflective awareness that were sophisticated enough to tune into the conscious human band & have enough control to manipulate our physical world.

obviously it's not a very precise science but such is the complexity of the psychedelic experience & many other natural human experiences. it's mostly way beyond the scope of our language (& therefore our entire consensus reality) & therefore science to a large degree.

i think a lot of people apply these kinds of experiences & ideas to the crop circle phenomenon. i don't necessarily believe it any more than i believe anything but natural experiences i have had throughout my life make it another plausible answer (& i don't think i'm that much crazier than most :unsure: ). next to humans doing it i guess

We live in the days of HD video, and helicopters. Why is it that the only crop circle pictures I see are stills, and not HD video? Believe whatever you like, but until I see a chopper panning around the crop circle, filming in HD, I am going to believe that the basic ones are man made, and the intricate ones are photoshopped.

Those who beg to differ, feel free to donate to my paypal, I have a bridge for sale in Sydney, and a golden bridge in San Fransisco. Due to the global financial hoohahs, I am willing to sell cheap. Limited offer.

Edited by rogdog

i've seen reasonably good quality footage panning from planes & copters. it's definitely out there

Why would crop circles have to be created in one night? Most farmers i have known don't go walking throught their crops everyday. You can't see a crop circle from the side of the field i'd imagine.

I just can't believe that aliens would decide to fly millions of light years to get here only to leave some graffiti in some poor farmers field. Doesn't really make sense to me. I know alot of people would probably say that the aliens are scared that we would try to kill them but i can't imagine that any government would try to provoke war with aliens. If they managed to get here in the first place then their technology would be better than ours. Not a good enemy to have.

I'm not denying the existence of life on other planets, i just don't think they fly here in the night to wreck crops. There are better ways to make contact with humans, writing in the SKY is one.

remember britain must is a fairly different countryside, heavily cleared and populated by humans. crop circles show up beside busy roads, i don't see how they could continue into twilight or spread it over two nights.

as per paradox's post, the explanation doesn't have to involve interstellar tin cans, or feet, there are many possibilities.

some crop circles have been made over several nights.

re the lack of hd footage etc....part of a suppression conspiracy?my thought would be this is so amazing i want to share with everyone,but there is very little main stream media?

really though,i havnt even seen one so must reserve some of my belief.....i want to believe!

the lack of interest in the plants as the source saddens me greatly......

t s t .

It's weird shit. The orthodox explanation is that groups of highly skilled craftspeople are motivated to roam the countryside and create truly fantastic hoaxes(works of art) all the while miraculously escaping detection and risking losing reputation and standing in being exposed as hoax creators. :BANGHEAD2:

Bring on the aliens. :shroomer:

Occams Razor. Sceptics have recreated crop circles and the Atacama Desert giant animal figures, nobody even has proof in a single physical alien visitation.