The Corroboree
lofty86

AUSTRALIAN ONLINE VENDORS

IIRC Sydney Essential Oils have a bit of a suss reputation for handing info onto the boys in blue.

I may be thinking of the wrong place but I'm pretty sure I'm correct so I would be careful with the types and amounts of oils you order.

Tell you what its starting to become annoying living in WA... anyone know some WA based suppliers of this kind of thing? Tribe earth are ok but im more after seeds and plants than prepared herbs

A new HHH shop has opened up recently in Freo. A shop!, not a market stall.

Perth - Happy High Herbs

Shop 6/20 Elder Place, Fremantle WA 6160

Phone: 08 9430 9449

This is also the exclusive distributor of EGA tickets in W.A. They are just new and more stock is arriving all the time. Head in, show your support and while ur there, buy an EGA ticket. :P

And in response to WA quaranteens fucked upedness, anybody who's seeking seeds and plants within W.A. can PM me and I'll try to source it for u. Can't offer the range of SAB, but have access to a fair wack of their stocklist within W.A.

Peace

Edited by naja naja

They Happy High herbs up here (Arlie Beach) are shit, ther product is often stale And get this they are trying to sell kids Octopamine tabletes for $30 you can usually buy x up here for $25-$30 dollars, they also sell 5grm vials of inactive cactus powder for $30 dollars

I dont know what the going price for herbs with no activity that arsholes are selling to children capitalising on there naievity and yes the prics pray on school children on thursday night late night shopping during the school holidays they come and set up a stall in a mackay shopping center as to offload there products to there gullable victims telling them things like and i quote "yeah our Marihahouilla (however the fuck you spell it) is the same thing as pot the government just hasnt made it illigal yet" then selling them 30grm for $40 these dickheads pray on peoples ignorance and peddle bullshit to school kids i personally vow never to support there store in any way!!!! :BANGHEAD2:

They Happy High herbs up here (Arlie Beach) are shit, ther product is often stale And get this they are trying to sell kids Octopamine tabletes for $30 you can usually buy x up here for $25-$30 dollars, they also sell 5grm vials of inactive cactus powder for $30 dollars

I dont know what the going price for herbs with no activity that arsholes are selling to children capitalising on there naievity and yes the prics pray on school children on thursday night late night shopping during the school holidays they come and set up a stall in a mackay shopping center as to offload there products to there gullable victims telling them things like and i quote "yeah our Marihahouilla (however the fuck you spell it) is the same thing as pot the government just hasnt made it illigal yet" then selling them 30grm for $40 these dickheads pray on peoples ignorance and peddle bullshit to school kids i personally vow never to support there store in any way!!!! :BANGHEAD2:

I usually don't get involved in HHH issues as we have very different business models, but this post is just a nasty bit of ignorant bitching, so I feel compelled to comment.

1) If you prefer to buy illegal drugs then why go to a shop? The whole idea is that these shops offer alternatives. If you don't like the prices then go elsewhere. Just because something is legal doesn't meant it is cheaper.

2) You seem to have little to no understanding of octopamine.

3) The kaktus product is very potent, so you have obviously never actually had it yet you bitch about it. I've seen people completely off their face on a whole vial at parties [with nothing else in the system]. There are quite a few other potent products in their range now which actually carry warning stickers.

4) Customer ALWAYS ask the staff to compare products to illegal drugs, so it is as much the customers ignorance that is to blame for phrases like "it's just like pot". If customers actually tried herbal products for the sake of learning about herbal experiences then they wouldn't get into these situations.

5) For a few years now HHH has had a strict 18+ policy in the shops [probably a little hard to enforce at parties and festivals though].

you can add my onto the list too if you like

www.seedsaustralia.net

The website is already out of date and it was crappy to begin with but I'm in negotiations with a design company and should have the merchant software ready soon.

might try and update tonight.

you can add my onto the list too if you like

www.seedsaustralia.net

The website is already out of date and it was crappy to begin with but I'm in negotiations with a design company and should have the merchant software ready soon.

might try and update tonight.

and when you do can you hyperlink that red text in your signature to the site...?

H.

and when you do can you hyperlink that red text in your signature to the site...?

H.

sure, hows that?

does anyone think it is worth it to try and get herbalistics to ship a few cacti to the US?

their site says they do not, thought none-the-less i contacted them to see if anything could be worked out, i offered to cover all extra shipping costs or even receive plants with the roots cut off if they think it will help get it though customs...i just want a little elieen cut...

and their scop x bridge sounds great too

just wanted to see if anyone here knows if they are for sure not willing to work something out or if they think its worth a shot before i try and contact them again, i contacted thru their site a little less than a week ago w/ no response, and i dont want to bug them if someone knows they are for sure not willing.

thanks

You could always get one of us to purchase them and then we could forward the cactus on to you....I've had luck sending cactus cuttings to the US before...I sent Opsrey a nice Psycho cutting not long ago...on the declaration form on the packagae I wrote Echinopsis cutting....soiless and rootless....it got through no drama's.

just a thought.

H.

that crossed my mind, i just did not want to have to pay for shipping from herbalistics to one of you, then for shipping from AUS to me, on top of likely having to kick 10-15 bucks or buy some product for the trouble of all the re-shipping...just to much $$$

but i might have a lead on something

I usually don't get involved in HHH issues as we have very different business models, but this post is just a nasty bit of ignorant bitching, so I feel compelled to comment.

1) If you prefer to buy illegal drugs then why go to a shop? The whole idea is that these shops offer alternatives. If you don't like the prices then go elsewhere. Just because something is legal doesn't meant it is cheaper.

2) You seem to have little to no understanding of octopamine.

3) The kaktus product is very potent, so you have obviously never actually had it yet you bitch about it. I've seen people completely off their face on a whole vial at parties [with nothing else in the system]. There are quite a few other potent products in their range now which actually carry warning stickers.

4) Customer ALWAYS ask the staff to compare products to illegal drugs, so it is as much the customers ignorance that is to blame for phrases like "it's just like pot". If customers actually tried herbal products for the sake of learning about herbal experiences then they wouldn't get into these situations.

5) For a few years now HHH has had a strict 18+ policy in the shops [probably a little hard to enforce at parties and festivals though].

Your right Torsten if im going to bitch about somthing you have another thread i could do it in.

I have had the Kaktus product along with there octopamine products and i can definetly say i was grosley misslead by the staff about the actions of there product ingredience, As for why go to there shop I never did i was aproched by salseman from the company in a shoping center which they had brought a temporary stall down for the school holidays in Mackay (there shop is in Arlie beach) and i also think that setting up a stall on a thursday night (the night known for highschool chilren to all congregate at the center) and on a School holiday is a wreckless and irresponsible CAPITALISING marketing tool if a kid got fucked up on a legal enthogen and died because of this companies actions. responsible bussinesses like yours would be shut down and possibly even CRIMINALLY PROSICUTED!!!

From now on i will try and post more rationly and less emotionly about things so people have a chance to see the point im trying to make before the just dissmiss it because id come across like a right cunt trying to make it :(

I have had the Kaktus product along with there octopamine products and i can definetly say i was grosley misslead by the staff about the actions of there product ingredience

I wasn't there, so I can't comment on what they told you, however I am concerned that you called some products inactive that are either very active or are easily confused with other active products. eg, you mentioned a 5g vial of cactus powder. I am not aware of any such product and 5g of plain cactus powder would probably be ineffective anyway. There is however a product called 'kactus' which comes in small vials [not sure how many grams] and this is highly active.

Also wondering which octopamine pills you are referring to. They stock a few and I am aware of only quite potent ones, but maybe they stock a product I am not aware of. Please elaborate and maybe we can get to the bottom of this. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter.

Please also keep in mind that most of the franchises are independently owned and that each owner sources products not just via the franchise but also independently. So Airlie Beach may well stock products none of the other shops sell.

As for why go to there shop I never did i was aproched by salseman from the company in a shoping center which they had brought a temporary stall down for the school holidays in Mackay (there shop is in Arlie beach) and i also think that setting up a stall on a thursday night (the night known for highschool chilren to all congregate at the center) and on a School holiday is a wreckless and irresponsible CAPITALISING marketing tool if a kid got fucked up on a legal enthogen and died because of this companies actions. responsible bussinesses like yours would be shut down and possibly even CRIMINALLY PROSICUTED!!!

While age may not have been a huge concern 10 years ago, I know that in the last 5 years the head of the franchise has been very fussy about making the franchises adults only. In the end it boils down to each individual franchise owner and even their staff as to who they will market to. The owner of the Airlie Beach franchise used to be the owner of the notorious xtremeherbs and got into lots of trouble with the TGA for exactly these marketing practices. Leopards are known to have trouble changing their spots :wink:

As for setting up in a mall, I am not sure I personally agree with it, but then again it depends on the products offered and who they were offered to. Consider this: should kids be expsoed to illegal drugs first or to their legal alternatives? Dicey question, and I don't really have an opinion on that yet other than that we need to think about it.

Thursday is also known to be party night for Uni students and most franchises are well aware of the uni student demographic whether this is in the major cities or in regional towns. Not everything is black and white.

As for setting up in a mall, I am not sure I personally agree with it, but then again it depends on the products offered and who they were offered to. Consider this: should kids be expsoed to illegal drugs first or to their legal alternatives? Dicey question, and I don't really have an opinion on that yet other than that we need to think about it.

Thursday is also known to be party night for Uni students and most franchises are well aware of the uni student demographic whether this is in the major cities or in regional towns. Not everything is black and white.

Good point i just hope that vendors and individuals in the community think about what there doing anyone of our actions could jepardise the rights and availability of psychoactives for evryone.

And i think that when a kid is first exposed to drugs they should be honestly informed and aware of what there taking this particular vendor sells a lot of products without a lot of info on the packaging besides a warning and somtimes the ingredience (the pakaging usually says will have you up all night) the only info you get with the product is the hype he feeds you no brochures or product info

Maybe HHH needs to keep a tighter leash on there franchisees marketing practises like i said wrekless behaviour jepordises our lifestyle say one vendor was criminaly prosecuted for somthing eg (a kid got messed up or had a reaction) could then HHH be prosecuted for selling dangerouse goods even still would there suppliers get done for supply or could the sale of said items become prohibited there gos everything :(

As for setting up in a mall, I am not sure I personally agree with it, but then again it depends on the products offered

The general public wouldnt want a hippy ethno legal druggie store in the mall next to their nice clean liquor land & tobacconist now would they ?

should kids be expsoed to illegal drugs first or to their legal alternatives?

after all it is not illegal for under 18s to smoke or possess tobacco, we know its addictive & causes many major health problems

But we & those who make the laws still dont really seem to mind teenagers & kids using big tobacco company's products ??

:bong:

the governments answer to teen alcohol & tobacco use ! Just make the products more expensive ! bump up the TAX yeah that will work

whats next on the TAX hike or Ban list ? plants & herbs ,, oh they already are !!!

:BANGHEAD2:

Edited by mac

I'll personally vouch that the Kaktus product works.

As for people mistreating these legal products, I think that's as much the fault of the government's ridiculous War On Drugs shit that the majority of the population believes that legal = safe; illegal = dangerous. What an incredibly stupid and irresponsible stance. People assume Panadol is safe even in over recommended-dose or legal herbs must be legal because they're weak so they think nothing of ingesting far too much.

What are the effects of this Kaktus product? Is it a psychedelic or a kanna type product or is it a hordinine or tyramine type stimulant?

What are the effects of this Kaktus product? Is it a psychedelic or a kanna type product or is it a hordinine or tyramine type stimulant?

Yeah I'm curious about that as well...

As for people mistreating these legal products, I think that's as much the fault of the government's ridiculous War On Drugs shit that the majority of the population believes that legal = safe; illegal = dangerous. What an incredibly stupid and irresponsible stance. People assume Panadol is safe even in over recommended-dose or legal herbs must be legal because they're weak so they think nothing of ingesting far too much.

yeah i'll vouch for basically everything I've tried from HHH , I've found of recent the Kings Cross Vendors and the people doing the Big day Out Stores are certainly not all that knowledgable anymore ( Missed chatting to Ray this year he's always an intresting guy to chat with, quite knowledgable) But if you know your natuarl products well enough there is generally always something intresting to find in their stores

Consider this: should kids be expsoed to illegal drugs first or to their legal alternatives? Dicey question,

I would imagine that the parents would be the ones who have the right to answer that question and with most parents being naive the answer would simply neither.

I don't really have an opinion on that yet other than that we need to think about it.

I wouldn't lose to much sleep over it T...kids will be kids, these days they have far more unique ways of sourcing and accessing what ever it is they are looking for without any of the parents or guardians knowing...their ingenuity far exceeds the levels of controls parents and authorities try to use on them.

It's a simple matter of placing your product for sale where the highest chance of a sale can be achieved...there is no conspiracy here it's purely marketing your wares to the widest audience you can find given the demographics of the particular area the product and it's owners are in engaged in. Thursday is and always has been an OZZie traditional shopping day and night...it still stands because years ago when people worked for a wage and got paid via cash in an orange envelope on Thursdays the shops needed to attract the workers to their shops to spend their money before they did something else with it like put it in the bank...pay dates for employees have since changed dramatically but Thursday night shopping has remained...one of the great consumer mysteries of our time... :)

H.

^^^ Yeah I was going to mention the thursday night shopping aspect. One thing with the legal products at least is that the ingredients are regulated unlike street anything you didn't make yourself.

Unfortunately I can't give a proper answer because there were too many other variables that day to pinpoint effects to the Kaktus. What I noticed at about the assumed period of come-up were slight headiness, increase in brightness - assumedly from pupil dilation though I couldn't see for myself without a mirror obviously LOL, moderate increase in energy. I want to give it another go without the varying factors which were unavoidable at the time.

Not sure if I'm necessarily allowed to say the ingredients, but I will because if they're allowed to sell it, surely I'm allowed to say? I kept the vial for reference so here it is anyway:

"A blend of cactus flesh (Selenicereus and Opuntia sp.), coffee and chocolate. Does NOT contain mescaline."

So there's the assumption of hordenine, tyramine, caffeine, and theobromine I guess. There were no MAOI action drugs in my system.

Edited by FancyPants

I made sure sure i had taken nothing else the days i tried the products from HHH i didnt notice any activity from there kaktus product but evryone reacts differently perhaps the batch i coped was stale after hearing from u guys i might give the product another go, i did notice some activity from there octopamine product however i was told it would be a buzz similare to BZP, all i noticed was a spike in my blood presure and an involentary spasm in my right eye that lasted 2 days maybe octopamine isnt for everyone.

i understand i went off half cocked about these guys i dont have much experience with HHH or vendors at all actually thats why i started this thread. :blush:

#9 aussimushroomsupplies.com

I ordered from them last wednesday, got a personal email for a couple of quick questions thursday, and the reassurance on friday that my order was ready but that he didn't want to ship them over the weekend - for obvious good reasons - and I received the package yesterday midday. Very fast service and from the looks of it, everything included :)

Highly recommended.

Not to justify the behavior of the Arlie Beach HHH (as I don't hear a lot of good about these people) but isn't it even more wrong to sell research chems disguised as safe herbal pills to kids (or adults for that matter)? I wont mention any names but more than one vendor on that list seems to use this marketing strategy. A lot of stuff coming from NZ. I don't want to point fingers but the truth needs to be brought to light on this shady practice. At the end of the day we should have the right to informed consent. Lieing about ingredients is just wrong IMO. Nuff said. I'll allow others to fill the blanks.

Edited by ethnodude

And in response to WA quaranteens fucked upedness, anybody who's seeking seeds and plants within W.A. can PM me and I'll try to source it for u. Can't offer the range of SAB, but have access to a fair wack of their stocklist within W.A.

Hey Naga naga,

I just recently got a message from SAB saying they can't send the stuff I ordered coz of WA quarantine bullshit. I tried to PM you but couldn't do it for some reason, could you try and contact me if possible coz I still wana get this stuff.

Cheers

Hey Naga naga,

I just recently got a message from SAB saying they can't send the stuff I ordered coz of WA quarantine bullshit. I tried to PM you but couldn't do it for some reason, could you try and contact me if possible coz I still wana get this stuff.

Cheers

You need 10 posts to be able to PM....I think it's 10....

Spam this thread to make up your post count

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...0&start=160

Edited by salem13