The Corroboree
blip

Pretty girl at Happy High Herbs Newtown

Edited by lsdreamz

lsdreamz, if you're serious I can find out.

I would like to see this story end happily - Do it T!

I know how you feel and I don't think age matters [unless you're jaded of course]. I often give compliments to cuties with no further intentions [i'm married].

I think saying nice things to other people makes the world a better place - so would shoving sublime crime down a storm water drain, but instead we have to listen to his negativity :P

lsdreamz, if you're serious I can find out.

ROLL AROUND FLOOR PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING....Oh man I keep picturing seeing this person yelling out NOOOOOOO PLEASE as they fall hundreds of feet down that drain...OK sorry..I have a dark sense of humour....but still...piss funny or what.

H.

^A spaceman with a boombox leaving rainbow trails in his wake as he falls, no less.

Yeah lsdreamz you are being a hell nice guy right now hey?

And Torsten, the model of positivity, especially in this brilliant and uplifting post.

Seems one thing missing around this place lately is people with the ability to laugh at themselves.

You can suck one ball each, you pathetic little hypocrites.

You can suck one ball each.

Are you making a pass at us? :wink:

you should see the stuff he sends me on facebook :wink:

2105719647_8d06f5916b.jpg

*sigh* So as not to degenerate this thread I'll put something into it besides that ^ (hehe)

I'm pretty sure a lot of the HHH staff have myspace/facebook pages, which u might be able to find?

Edited by Qhorakuna tantani

Hey, those messages are just meant for you incognito! That is how I talk to my friends, which I define as anyone who doesn't wish I was dead... part of a very elite circle.

Actually, I think Torsten is just having a cry because I removed him from my friends on facebook... someone call the wah-mbulance! :D

Apologies lsdreamz, I had a particularly terrible day when I made that post, one of the worst in my life, and when I got Torsten's not only fairly violent but also self-contradictory imaginings in which he says nice things such as he would like to make the world better place by shoving me down a drain, I kind of saw red and didn't realize you hadn't really said anything worth having my ball-sac proffered for. So I guess it was just bad timing, and the offer of the balls no longer stands. I wouldn't normally offer people my balls to suck!

Also, I meant my initial comment in a friendly way, as a lighthearted way of expressing my opinion. I should have smothered it with smileys I suppose, I always forget people tend to think the worst, especially on the internet.

I think it was actually me that got shut down with "hostility" and "negativity" for "speaking my mind", and consequently will "think twice" before doing so again, at least with sensitive people like you and aggressive, humorless hypocrites like Torsten.

Also, I am not saying its weird to give girls compliments, I compliment women freely, just my wife the most! But, I don't get all sleazy about it like a lot of married people I know, who in my experience are almost always using it as a way of smoke-screening infidelities to their partner!

Anyway, if she's really hot, its probably the last thing she needs to hear, if you guys really wanted to make the world a better place, why not go and tell some nice fat girl with low self-esteem she is beautiful?

So, no balls... although, Torsten I do have a punishment for you, for being so violent and negative: you will be my personal ass-wiping toilet monkey.

Its easy, you simply sit where the toilet roll holder would normally go, with your tongue out at the ready. Then, when I've finished 'going', I simply swing my butt around and just sort of rub my hairy crack clean with your tongue, you simply swallow any excess fecal matter and drink toilet water, providing your sustenance.

So, it has the advantages of finding a better use for you than as a walking human joykill machine slash repressed murderer, and using up no toilet paper and recycling every drop of my waste. Also, you can pay me compliments about how nice my arsehole tastes.

This kind of economical use of forum administrators would make the world a better place almost as much as killing me!

*edit* To return to the topic, why the hell don't you want to go out with her? If you were a real man you would try and fuck her at least. :) :) :)

Edited by Sublime Crime

Anyway, if she's really hot, its probably the last thing she needs to hear, if you guys really wanted to make the world a better place, why not go and tell some nice fat girl with low self-esteem she is beautiful?

I do that all the time :P...

Anyone know the name of the fat girl who works at Maylands Maccas? :wub:

I do that all the time :P...

Anyone know the name of the fat girl who works at Maylands Maccas? :wub:

...the purple one ? thats not a chick its a bloke, his name is "Grimace" but good luck ! :wink:

WHY DID THEY CALL IT 'GRIMACE'?

this thread has made me sad and i have to know.

don't forget the hot ones with low self-esteem, they're also in need of encouragement too

reminds me of flight of the conchords

"and when you're on the street, depending on the street, i bet you are definitely in the top three" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_M1vlLdTo

geez, sublimecrime, you can dish it out, but you're a wet sticky blanket when it comes to receiving it. Boohoohoo. So much for not taking yourself too serious.

That was you who got all dramatic and paranoid on me re facebook? sorry, had already forgotten who it was and filed it away under 'drama queen'.

as for stormwater drain, i specifically picked that method for it's lack of violence. it's quick, efficient and cleansing. Unlike my tongue btw.

and guys, most of you assume gorgeous girls have high self esteem. I wonder why so many of them are bulemic then?

looks aren't everything. maybe we should go up to ditzy blonde girls [and boys] and tell them how sophisticated and intelligent they are.

Edited by lsdreamz

geez, sublimecrime, you can dish it out, but you're a wet sticky blanket when it comes to receiving it. Boohoohoo. So much for not taking yourself too serious.

That was you who got all dramatic and paranoid on me re facebook? sorry, had already forgotten who it was and filed it away under 'drama queen'.

as for stormwater drain, i specifically picked that method for it's lack of violence. it's quick, efficient and cleansing. Unlike my tongue btw.

and guys, most of you assume gorgeous girls have high self esteem. I wonder why so many of them are bulemic then?

looks aren't everything. maybe we should go up to ditzy blonde girls [and boys] and tell them how sophisticated and intelligent they are.

I still am not taking myself seriously! Also, I generally don't try and offend people, unless they are being rude or violent, although I do always seem to manage it somehow.

I suppose if you equate "negative" with "bad", you might think I am a pretty bad person, although usually this mentality comes from people who don't like anyone disagreeing with them... which is negative.

I didn't remove you for personal reasons, but because of the interest of law enforcement agencies in you, as I explained it just makes me paranoid... so maybe move me out of the "drama queen" file and into "tinfoil hat" file.

You are right about the self esteem thing... "looks aren't everything" is exactly the point I was trying to make! The fat girl was just an example. Still, complimenting skinny girls/boys about how skinny they are and beautiful girls/boys about how beautiful they are seems to me unnecessary, but also unhelpful because it confirms that the superficial is what makes them attractive.

Whenever I compliment hot guys they seem to think I'm being a smartarse, or that I'm making a move on them.

Edited by Sublime Crime

don't forget the hot ones with low self-esteem, they're also in need of encouragement too

reminds me of flight of the conchords

"and when you're on the street, depending on the street, i bet you are definitely in the top three" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_M1vlLdTo

You're so beautiful

Like a... tree!

Or a high-class prostitute

You're so beautiful

You could be a part-time model

But you'd probably still have to keep your regular job

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

lol yeah i have seen that site before. I just read some of the stories that people type up and have a bit of a laugh. I think what i really need are some of these..

That's the spirit buddy!

Never be afraid to pull the trigger. After all....you are just asking her out for a coffee.

Chicks dig confidence, so get back in the ring Tiger!

*cue Rocky music*

sooooo, did you ask her?

Edited by lsdreamz