The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

Left Brain v Right Brain Test

0,,5693297,00.gif

T'S the Great Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS---------- RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses logic---------- uses feeling

detail oriented---------- "big picture" oriented

facts rule---------- imagination rules

words and language----------- symbols and images

present and past---------- present and future

maths and science---------- philosophy & religion

can comprehend---------- can "get it" (i.e. meaning)

knowing---------- believes

acknowledges---------- appreciates

order/pattern perception---------- spatial perception

knows object name---------- knows object function

reality based---------- fantasy based

forms strategies---------- presents possibilities

practical---------- impetuous

safe---------- risk taking

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...8-23272,00.html

For me the image spun clockwise & i couldn't make it spin anti-clockwise. However, when i started reading the text I noticed that she had indeed started going widdershins. I moved my attention to her & after a couple ov seconds she went back to spinning clockwise again.

My head hurts.

Edited by nabraxas

hmmmm very interesting at first glance she did about 2 revoloutions clockwise then she just started going back and forth for 180 degrees.

does that mean i use about equal amounts? or am i semi-retarded? maybe even some kind of genius :P

she started out anti-clockwise, then i could make her spin whichever way i chose once i imagined which way i wanted her to spin.

nice tits.

clockwise, and as nab says, when i started reading text she went anti-clockwise, and then i looked at her again and she went back to clockwise.

She can spin bothways ..I've watched here and blinked fast a couple of times,

and when I open my eyes she is spinning the other way.

Can make her spin both ways relatively easy..HUH..!

H.

That is really amazing!! I looked at it for ages and couldn't get her to move anything but clockwise, i thought it was some kind of joke that i was missing. But then when i was reading i noticed that she had indeed started going anti-clockwise. So when i was engaging the left side of my brain i could see it going the "left brain way". But as soon as i stopped reading and stared for a bit the right side kicked straight back in and she started turning clockwise once again. Thats cool as.

Actually i just did another experiment to see how long i could keep the girl going anti-clockwise. I can keep her going the one way for awhile but as soon as my mind wanders she started going clockwise again.

Edited by Smiling Cloud

or am i semi-retarded?

HAHAHAH! I love it!

I am a clockwise boy myself. :D

When I first looked at her she was clearly going anti-clockwise

Then read, looked back, still anti-clockwise. I looked at her legs and continued upwards to her body to now find she was going clockwise. Now I absolutely can't get her going anti-clockwise again. In fact, looking at the legs (right leg lifted) and following the rotation, I can't possibly see how she could be going anti-clockwise... but that's the whole thing about it I guess..

how can these things be this way? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Clockwise at first. managed to change it with a bit of effort. Can change it easier with time. nice post nab's :)

Now i got a headache which suggests i don't use either side of my brain enough :P

Clockwise.

I tried reading, thinking logically, hummin beats and tunes, force of will. Nothing would make her spin the other way. I think my left brain is broken. Yeh, great post. (I tried again. Still no change!)

When I looked yesterday I only saw it spin clockwise, but today anticlockwise, when I started reading it changed to clokwise?

nice tits :) lol - maybe cos i'm gay (85% gay anyway...85 is what i always say)

to make her spin the other way i just roll my eyes up diagonally ?? then refocus, and it's going the other way / the way i want it ?

can't remember how many times this has already been posted here :) funny

she does have nice tits though...she gets hotter with each rendition

hmm it actually does primarily spin clockwise for me...easy to see it the other way but then it goes back to clockwise

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex...ex_cookie.shtml

"Sex I.D. find out how your mind works!"

Edited by coin

Just stick the picture in the middle of the screen' look to the bottom right' and read the time on your clock' she goes anti-clockwise' look to bottom left she goes clockwise'

So for me reading something and looking at her makes her go around the other way'

Left hemisphere series processor' right hemisphere parralel processor'

You use the series processor to make sence of symbols' this makes her go around anti-clockwise'

Nice

Appreciate the share'

Be well

Nobunoni +

nice tits.

That means that the "man brain" has overtaken your cerebrum, incognito. I have the same affliction.

Seriously though, for me it's CW as well. Thing is, the description doesn't seem to apply to me. Also, no matter how hard I try, I can't get it to go anti-CW. This is cool...

Yeah Blitzzen

She's just spinning clockwise, There's no way I can make her spin anticlockwise.

Actually I just got her to spin the other way - but I have to put my hand over the top half, concentrate on how she would move if she was turning the other way and then look at this bottom half without really focusing/concentrating on the picture. She dose a couple of turns the wrong way and then as soon as I look properly (even just at this bottom half) she's going clockwise again.

For me, when the picture was loading up it was her head, especially hair which oriented my mind as to which way she is spinning - and now it is totally convinced that she spins clockwise. And I think that I'm right .... or it it just my brain that thinks that :lol:

When I first saw it a few months ago I could only see clockwise, and thought people were pulling my leg that she went the other direction. Now I can see her go CW, then ACW, then back and forth doing the mash potato. Next time I have some T bridge I have to remember to look at it again and see what kind of crazy shit she pulls out then.

i challenge the assertion that this is a left/right brain test. it might be true, but if it is, why? is there any sort of explanation floating around?

when this was last posted, it um, affected me for days.. even after i saw her switching, i couldn't quite work it out. SHE DOESN'T SPIN EITHER DIRECTION, nor does she accurately depict 3D spinning as a 2D model... although to me, clockwise is a far more convincing illusion which usually makes it difficult to see anticlockwise.

i actually know her, so i'll try to find out what the deal is

in the past, some people have noted that a quick glance at her shadow will set her off spinning in the opposite direction.

i absolutely love the people who are dead set that it's bullshit -- that there's no way she could be seen going off the other way :)

oh...hmm has anyone noted which nostril is predominantly open when she appears to spin in a particular direction? have i asked this question before?

Edited by coin

i object to the title of this thread, but i can't find the earlier thread.

she spins neither direction, just to be clear on that.

post-3543-1239635328_thumb.png

i STILL find anti-clockwise unconvincing.

1239631558436.gif

1239631558436.gif

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Thats realy neat Thunder. I like the way the middle dancer syncs with one and then the other showing both rotations without the added lines.

I see her as clockwise and cant change it, unless I watch the one just posted. I think I was seeing her anti-clockwise the first time I looked at this thread last year sometime.

Thought some peeps might be interested in this. Its a program that asks some rather obscure questions and then maps which parts of your brain are most dominant: Left or Right, Auditory or Visual. It also gives a little presonality sketch and explains how each of your answers swayed the results. Doing the test again will give slightly different results and asks some different questions each time. I reckon its pretty cool. Its called Brain Works, I had it on my first computer years ago and remembered it after reading this thread again. I usually get a result near the centre, a bit to the left and slightly more visual. Sometimes I get more auditory though, I think it depends on my mood and the questions that I get. Anyway, here is a link to download it. Its only 400kb and passes for viruses using my up to date Norton 05.

http://www.puzzle.dse.nl/tests/brain.zip

had a couple versions of this floating around for years, pretty sure it's clean.