The Corroboree

here are a few drawings i've done over the last year or so that i thought i might share....might add new ones every couple of weeks if people are digging it...

also i'd love to know....anyone else seen similar things?

tab.jpg

snake-1.jpg

med.jpg

brainwred.jpg

Edited by holymountain
  • Like 1

LOL, i can only see the top of pic one atm but fuk me i was there the other day hehe, look into the eyes, ppl come out of them, then they try to get out the top of your head that or turn into massive fractal monsters that try and scare you with their big sharp teeth twisted bodies that spasm in and out of the corner of the ummmmmmm, eye sockets??? fuk man, ya just gotta be there.

good shit btw HM, lovin it mate :)

wooooooo las vegas

nice work. Mind if I post some of my stuff here too?

shit yeah, love the forth one down. beautiful :) keep it up bro

thanks for all the positive responses. here are some more for you...i've seriously got lots and lots of these so i'll try and space them out over a little while...

thanks again for checking them out.

peace

greenred.jpg

green.jpg

sanpedro.jpg

bud.jpg

dmtbook.jpg

arms.jpg

:drool2: i am absolutly frothing your work right now!!! the colours and patterns in the 3rd pic of your first post are awesome! and the third pic of your second post is amazing! keep posting more! and cycle - don't hesistate to start your own thread! i would love to see works by anyone else thats willing to share aswell!

EDIT: HM mind sharing what ethnogens are being used in those stories ur reading? :lol:

Edited by misteek

```~~~WICKED~~~```

ur very talented.

Fuckin' awesome, man. If I'd seen these earlier you could've made it into my anth106 assessment :P

yep, they are realy, realy nice, and as undergrounder said one can see the dimitri characteristics well defined.

i like that they are all so different, and not like just variations of some artistic achievements.

please, post more! :drool2:

thanks again everyone for responding...really, really glad to hear that people are recognising some of the elements...i mean some of those places are so unfathomable i'm stoked to think i captured just a tiny, tiny portion of them... here are some more...

war.jpg

wasca.jpg

land.jpg

doub.jpg

Very nice pics there mate :D

Mind if I post one up? Just I don't have enough to quite warrant a thread :P

post-1826-1224947047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scuboh

That last one reminds me of ketamine. (Holymountain's pic)

This is really nice stuff.

Edited by dream_is_destiny

Love the work man, really want to see more and more! I love how you can sort of pick each chemical and its influence on art. What were the sacraments used in post 15? Thanks :)

Wow man, thats amazing hey, really amazing...

Really keen to see more, and to have such a cool reminder of each experience must be nice for you.

Peace

here are some more for everyone...thanks again for all the feedback...hopefully i'll get some more inspiration this weekend..he..he..

scape.jpg

octop.jpg

lephant.jpg

black.jpg

dr.jpg

• Like 1

octop.jpg

Muahahahaha! :devil: dunno why that warranted that, but that is some seriously sick twisted evil shit there! as in I'm really digging it!

Your art work is AMAZING! You have definite talent. Your choice of ink as a medium is unusual, but very effective. The amount of detail is very impressive too. Looks like a lot of time has been spent on most of these.

Number 3 in your 4th is probably my favourite. The wave lines and forms give of a really cool feeling. All of it is really good though.

Stink

Edit - Yay! 100 posts!

Edited by Stinkmeat

the first picture, with it's curved planes and sense of inexplicable intersections, reminds of n-dimensional space I have seen.