The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

The Nook...

As some of you may know I was due back at the Nook on Oct. 28th 2008.

When I clicked on a link to the Nook today I noticed they increased my ban for another year, until Oct. 6th 2009!!!

I didn't even make a single post!

I sent them an email but I'm sure they won't respond.

How shitty!!!

I waited very patiently and was excited about getting back to the Nook! :(

Ok... for some reason I can't email the mods/admins at the Nook... If anybody would like to contact a mod/admin on my behalf, I'd be most apperciative!

Just say this for me-

"Why did you increase my ban again?

I served my 1 year faithfully.

I've changed a great deal in that year.

Why not give me another chance? This seems completely unfair!

I'm humbly asked for another chance. I waited a very long time for this ban to be over. Please, let me at least show you I've changed.

-Teotzlcoatl"

(*Edit*- Update)

I will return to the Nook, the Shroomery and Edot in September of 2009.

I will return as Teotzlcoatl.

I once again would like to say I am sorry for my past foolishness.

I hope when I return I will be given another chance.

Edited by Teotz'

Being only an occasional lurker at The Nook, I would not want to speculate about why the mods might have done this or if it was the right thing to do.

Since this is the by far best forum to be on, you are better off here anyway. :lol:

While I think the one year ban was fair, I acted like a fool on the nook (and here as well), but I was banned again before I was ever allowed to return! What's up with that???

The mods/admins here have been extremely patient and fair as have the members and you all have my upmost appreciation.

Since this is the by far best forum to be on, you are better off here anyway

I completely agree except for one reason, you guys are all in Oz, while it's great talking to y'all, I want some nice people to trade with... :(

Edited by Teotz'

Have you tried openin a new account?

Yeah, fuck em. Just open a new account and hopefully all parties can move on from this lame case of e-exile or cyber-ostracism.

Have you tried openin a new account?

I'm not gonna do that, they'd figure it out and it's dishonest.

it's dishonest.

& what do you call adding a whole other year to your ban without so much as a by your leave?

Fucking shitty, BUT I did act like a fool... but ya, it's still fucked up...

I mean they gave me another year long ban, before the previous ban was even over... I didn't get a chance to make a single post!

Most of the people at the nook are good people... :( This makes me sad.

Edited by Teotz'

I dont get the purpose of a limited ban that you dont comply with! Either you ban for a year and stick by it or you ban forever! We´re all men here and a word should be a word! bye Eg

There men of their word alright EG.

"It is a perma ban, but some lazy sot only clicked the buttons fast and it gave him a year. Said lazy sot fixed it, but was lazy again and only added another year. I have now clicked the buttons, and it is eternity." Shade From the Nook

The only person who thought it was a temp ban was Teotz.

Edited by shruman

The only person who thought it was a temp ban was Teotz.

Dude, that's gotta suck. Kinda weak on their behalf if they didn't say it upfront IMO - or maybe it was Teotz's fault for not reading it right?

Surely there are other similar US forums that you can join Teotz? Bugger it - I'd just check out local cacti societies/clubs and get them interested in the entheogenic-side of cacti :) Hell, maybe even start your own forum if you want and have them join you.

There men of their word alright EG.

Bullshit.

Dr.Bombay from the Nook personally told me to "Come back in a year, Teotzlcoatl"...

I patiently waited a whole year, Dr.Bombay was a nice dude.

They only banned me for 62 years this time... or maybe they will choose to extend it again, once that runs out?

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 01 70, 12:00 AM GMT.

Aw fuck, it's GMT timezone! That means I won't be awake when I get unbanned in 2070! Fuck! :lol:

What's the deal?

I've tryed to contact them by email and they wont even respond.

Edited by Teotz'

They only banned me for 62 years this time...

:lol::lol: sorry Teotz, buts its pretty funny.

it would have been nice of them to give you another chance.

maybe this was another part of there punishment, maybe just banning you once wasn't enough they got the pleasure of stringing you laong for a year.

I agree start your own forum. Adminstartor teotz'

hilarious mark. not.

Ah, mark is just kidding, I'm sure it's all in good fun.

But in all seriousness I'd like to start my own forum one day, but it'd never be as good as the Corroboree!

Edited by Teotz'

I think it's pretty sad when those who belong on the nook are FORCED to spend their time here. I don't mean to say I don't feel you belong here Teotz, or that visiting nookers are not welcome. Rather that you deserve a second chance there.

I have made my opinion known in that thread which shruman is quoting from, for what it's worth.

Wow, well thanks Sina.

And thank for all your support guys.

If I live until 2070, I'll honestly try to log in.

I just wish I could talk to Dr.Bombay...

I wonder what they are saying about me over on the nook? "He's a News Reporter!" "He's with the FBI, CIA and KGB!!!" "He's with the aliens and they are gonna abduct us and steal all our entheogens!"

well looks like the nook has become that which we/they all despise the most "the man" :devil:

rather than try to understand something they have just banned it. :slap:

Dude... that's not me!

As a matter of fact... I know Zaorr from the Edot, he's a good guy!'

During my whole 1 year ban, I did not make a single puppet.

Y'all banned him?

If the person wasn't posting about "Lost Peyotes" and they don't have this picture-

pics119.jpg

...then it ain't me (Teotzlcoatl).

I post alllll the same stuff on alllll the forums I'm on...

I hear people talk about me all the time!

"Your not Teotzlcoalt, I talked to him the other day" and...

"Teotzlcoalt has many puppets on the forums he banned from, etc."

"Teotz' is with the FBI and CIA"

"Blah, Blah, Blah"

I can't believe people hold such amazing gudges, and such intense paranoia (well I guess I can kinda understand that the way we are treated in society) but some of the weird rumors that get back to me sometimes... Wow...

What am I?... the boogey man of the entheogenic community? :unsure:

I really enjoy the Corroboree tho.

Edited by Teotz'

Banned from the Nook again! (I think) Ethier that or it's down!

I made a puppet and was back on it on for like 20m.

I finally talked to Dr.Bombay at the nook, he admitted that he did indeed say "return in 1 year"

Here's what I said in a PM to him.

I think you should stand up for me! I waited an entire year to come back because you told me to! Your exact words were "Come back in a year, you have a 1 year ban". Are you not a man of your word?

And heres what he said (I'm dead serious, this is exactly what he said)-

fuck you

So I sent him this-

You do realize I'm a human being? Just a 19 year old kid.

You were extremely nice a year ago, that's why when you said "I'm giving you a 1 year ban, come back in a year"

I did exactly that.

I still believe you are a good person Dr.Bombay, I trust you will do the right thing. Please stick by your word.

Dr.Bombay you and I both know you told me to come back in a year... be honest... you did say that didn't you?

Does it not show how passionate I am that I actually waited an entire year? Please, hear me out Doc.

It disappointed me to see a person I thought was a good man say "fuck you" when I ask them to stand by their word.

He hasn't responded yet... Let's see what he says...

I asked him a number of times to comment in the thread I made at the nook but he would not... I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Maybe I don't want to be part of that community... seems pretty shitty! I'd move to Oz if it wasn't for the damn laws and all those poisonous critters running around!

I do have a dream (a goal I mean) of boxing a real live Kangaroo, and not some pussy ass American Kangaroo in some lame Zoo. I wanna fight a real angry Oz "G'day Mate" Kangaroo! Can we film it and post it? Somebody find me a boxing Kangaroo and I'll fly to Oz (via carrier pigeons, lots of them) :lol:

Ahaha! Sorry, sometimes I have to lighten things up a little before I start pulling my hair out!

Edited by Teotz'

my sister ran a backpackers in mildura for a while. occassionally some of travellers would get to close to kangaroos. on one occassion one was carried away with a broken femur (sp?). not that i thought you were serious but i wouldnt advise it anyway.

Edited by genki

Wasn't there some incident the other day when some kids beat up a roo and put the vid on youtube and the rspca fucked them for it (and im glad they did)?

Peace