The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

opium champagne

step 1 buy champagne of your choice cheap or expensive whatever you like

step 2 buy the strongest brand poppy seeds availabe to you

(explanation: poppy seeds are normally sold for baking purposes. The special thing about poppy seeds is that they have raw opium clinging to them on the outside. Some brands are more, some brands are less powerful. The poppy seeds wollworths and coles sell are medium strenght, but will do if you have low or no tolerance to opiates. For the better brand pm me. Only if you're not a cop. )

step 3 get a strainer/sieve, 10-15 cm in diameter, plastic or whatever

fill strainer at least half with poppy seeds

step 4 pop the champagne POP!!!!

step 5 pour the champagne through the strainer SLOWLY, make sure there's plenty of bubbles to clean the opium of seeds

step 6 and 7 repeat step 5

taste of champagne will hardly be affected, i promise

step 8 pour champagne into glass and drink

step 9 repeat steps 1-8 as many times as you like or possible

step 10 if that still isn't good enough, take a little tiny square piece of paper with a sun on it

Edited by gomaos

hahahaha gom sounds like fun :)

gotta beat the poppy seed wash, well so i hear anyway. :puke::puke:

is the potency of the seeds consistent or do they vary from batch to batch (of the same brand)?

please give quantities used, people can and have died from overdoing it...

EDIT: also, how much does one dose end up costing? (minus the champagne of course)

Edited by twix elbert

What happens if you add saffron?

And this is all theoretical, right? I mean, only performable where legal...

Moving it to Ethnobotany.

Another cool trick is to get.. (I dont know the name of the liquor but I will find out) Clear Cinnonmin Liquor with gold flakes in it

1. Shake Gold Liquor

2. Add a little to champagne flute

3. Add your champagne

It creats a great effect as the bubbles push and spin the gold around

I used to use upto 750mg of seeds with spring water and some lemon juice, let soak for 30min with rigourous shaking and stirring. Before straining I would take 2 mogadons 20 min later take the foul tasting mix with jonnie on the rox as a chaser. I tell you what I would be fucked especially when I would light up a fatty 2 hrs in on the nod big time, much stronger than hospital morphine or any opium I have smoked (when used alone). Have dried out the solution and smoked but a good tea just sticks around much better. This was a very very very strong mix and I would still feel high as a kite a good 12-15hrs later with blunts thrown in here and there.

Here goes my warning I am the sort of person who has a liver which could dispose of a 10 litres of cyanide in a matter of seconds (note the hyperbole) so I tend to take a lot more substance regardless of what it is, even in hospital they had trouble putting me under all 3 times. I have seen much larger people than me fuck out on just 400mg of the seeds I used to use so please watch out, these can be fairly variable too, even when purchasing the same brand. Go easy on the seeds they CAN be quite surprising have fun and travel carefully.

What happens if you add saffron?

Yeah, does anyone knw if the active part of saffron hydrophillic? Apoth. - aren't you a chem. buff?

And this is all theoretical, right? I mean, only performable where legal...
---what exactly is the legal position?

i doubt it's illegal to be in posession ov poppy seeds or illegal to wash them. the resulting wash would be illegal as it would contain opium & it's illegal to be stoned on opium; but no laws were broken in obtaining the opium, in fact it was legally purchased.

seems to me like a big grey area.

BTW the poppy seed tea party may soon be over :(

Federal Institute of Risk Assessment (Dutch)

analyses have revealed that the morphine levels in edible poppy seeds vary considerably and have obviously increased in recent years.
Possible causes under discussion are recently introduced harvesting methods in which the capsules are squashed and the milky sap released could contaminate the seeds.
It is clear that highly contaminated poppy seeds are dangerous and not suited for placement on the market or consumption.
The Federal Institute for Risk Assessment calls on manufacturers to do everything in their power to reduce the levels of all pharmacological active opium alkaloids to the technologically feasible minimum level.
European Food Safety Advisory
The possible causes of high opiate levels sometimes found in poppy seeds include the use

of less appropriate botanical varieties and an unfavorable time of harvesting as well as

certain geographical origins. It has been assumed that the elevated morphine levels presently

found in poppy seeds are to be attributed to newly introduced mechanical harvesting

techniques.

On the internet, instructions are available for illicit extraction of opium alkaloids from blue

poppy seeds commercially available in Germany by means of citric acid. On such websites,

there have also been reports stating that effects typical of morphine, such as euphoria,

sedation and gastrointestinal complaints were observed after the consumption of such

extracts.

Another basic problem seems to consist in the contamination of poppy seeds with capsule fragments and latex both containing alkaloids. Thus, morphine levels could be drastically reduced by

washing of the seeds.

Is there any appreciable amount of opium alkaloids in the seeds themselves or is it all due to the latex being attatched to the outside of the seed?

---what exactly is the legal position?

i doubt it's illegal to be in posession ov poppy seeds or illegal to wash them. the resulting wash would be illegal as it would contain opium & it's illegal to be stoned on opium; but no laws were broken in obtaining the opium, in fact it was legally purchased.

seems to me like a big grey area.

Poppy seeds and their products are specifically exempted from scheduling and hence any product derived from them is legal. If you can prove that poppy seeds caused you positive opiate test then there are no legal ramifications. Normally this would be done by insisting on a GC/MS blood analysis. This will show elevated levels of oleamide if the poppy seeds have been consumed. With poppy wash this could be a little more tricky as the oleamide is on the inside of the seed and the wash only takes the goodies from the outside of the seed.

You would have to clearly state that you consumed a tea made from whole poppy seeds. Even better if you keep the spent poppy seeds for a few days until the opiates are out of your system. They may be needed for proof.

There is no law that makes it illegal to have opiates in your system The law specifically prohibits the possession and administration of opiates. It however also clear exempts poppy seeds from this scheduling.

Thanks Torsten for clearing that up.

Also, legal medication containing opiates such as codeine is regarded as pretty harmless by police.

I know this because a friend who got busted because he had been suspected of illegally producing speed had all kinds of things taken off him: Kratom trees, coca plants (the cops said don't worry they'll go straight to our police academy, we won't kill them but look after them for study purposes), all kinds of rather harmless things, they even siad that woodrose was illegal (a lie) so he cut his monstrous vine, they're counting the ephedrine containing tablets, clarinaise, sudafed, as illegal speed at twice or thrice the speed they would yield in reality, but they didn't care about the panadeine forte's he had lying around.

I used to use upto 750mg of seeds with spring water and some lemon juice, let soak for 30min with rigourous shaking and stirring. Before straining I would take 2 mogadons 20 min later take the foul tasting mix with jonnie on the rox as a chaser. I tell you what I would be fucked especially when I would light up a fatty 2 hrs in on the nod big time, much stronger than hospital morphine or any opium I have smoked (when used alone). Have dried out the solution and smoked but a good tea just sticks around much better. This was a very very very strong mix and I would still feel high as a kite a good 12-15hrs later with blunts thrown in here and there.

Is that supposed to be g (as opposed to mg)?

ok let's get clear about dosage to avoid the hospital/coffin:

For beginners, people with NO tolerance, never use more than 200 g of poppy seed for the wash.

Or say if you're very skinny underweight and sick then 100g.

I have also found out how to simplify the above method:

Get a jug, plastic or something, (half, quarter,)fill with required amount of poppy seed,

add champagne into the poppy seed, slowly, so as to let it go not to flat, stir slowly, again not too fast so not to get rid of too many bubbles, then strain through sieve/strainer into glass.

I find icecubes very helpful with the taste.

the strange thing is, whether u use champagne, or wine, you hardly notice a change in taste.

the alcohol flavour is so strong it covers the poppy flavour.

try the same thing with lemonade and it will definitely taste like poppy seed.'

As mentioned before, if you never tried opium etc be very careful with the amount.

LOL given that my nicaraguan pen pal carlos tried it in milligrams to no avail, i would say that it's meant to be grams..

but even with 200 g, it's more economical than growing poppies.

LOL given that my nicaraguan pen pal carlos tried it in milligrams to no avail, i would say that it's meant to be grams..

but poppies look so nice (which is a reason to grow them, not near your house of course, but on some abandoned wasteland or something)

Be careful..Stay away from hot water with the seeds as it will extract nastys.. There have been deaths reported from poppy seed teas as potency can very greatly! Oral administration gives a different high and also proves to be more dangerous than smoking as it is much harder to titrate dosages orally.

I can say it is not more economical than poppie straw or opuim,(if you have source) rather an alternative to both. Some people are able to get quite high with as little as three dried or fresh heads steeped for a short time.

There are some simple freeze precip methods floating about for O putty wish could be useful..

a most beautiful and joyous flower :lol:

Bumping an old topic :)

what about this kind of setup?

I figure that the vertical-ness of the setup will result in a better wash as essentially more liquid will be passed over all seeds?

fffbh3.jpg

You can do this with red wine too - and you don't have to worry about it going flat. Even better with a few other seasonings thrown in - cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, etc.

But as said - BE CAREFUL. The amount on seeds is pretty random, and people have managed to OD (I've even seen 1 report of a death) from poppy seed teas. So go slowly.

Edited by Anodyne

nice diagram Sphinx. add repetition to the procedure for greater success and better clean ;) perculation is slow but fairly efficient.

tho i imagine a soak would also be just as successful, just be sure to wring out the seeds.

Thanks! Amulte, mspaint is the business hey B)

Yeah i definitely thought of repetition, perhaps the standard three.

Well aware of the risks :( www.poppyseedtea.com

Once swim ended up on the nod and heavy nausea, thought a hit of 5-meo may settle things but rather munted everywhere :puke:

Anodyne great idea! Like a red chai opium wine, can't go wrong with that! :wink:

On another note, if anyone in melbourne has a decent source of strong seeds please please do send me a PM

Cheers

B0001MQ7N6.02._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I've been using one of these