The Corroboree
Seldom

Ask the person below you

no because my world is created by what i think

if there was a freak accident and you lost your hand, what would you choose to replace it with?

Definitely a hook. Just like Captain Hook.

How long should a man's legs be?

long enough to reach the ground ;)

If practice makes perfect and there is no such thing as perfect then why practice?

ocd.

down is good, up is...

Edited by chnt

because trees dont need to percieve distances, a bat emits a frequency to see in the dark as it needs to judge cave areas etc, wolves have close front facing eyes to chase prey, cameleons have two different facing eyes which can act independantly as they are easy prey and need an advantage. the only purpose of eyes is to judge distance and move or hunt....plants dont need to judge these things and basically are born and die in the same spot. no biological need for eyes.

vvvvv what is the greatest single achievement by a person in history and why? vvvvv

tough one, all great achievements build on what came before them. for me though i suppose the invention of calculus by newton, or more particularly the refinement of calculus. pretty much none of what we have in the modern world would be possible without if. but the same could be said for other branches of mathematics, algebra etc.

what cactus should i get next?

A variegated loph so you can send me a pup

Why do I have so much paper work to do for the end of last month and its already the start of a new month :slap:

Edited by GoOnThen

that's hard to answer without being privy to the circumstances. Perhaps you need some focus ?

Can we ever be sure that our perception of things is right – without consulting other people? If we do consult others, how are we to know whether theirs is true or if we’re both deluded ?

asdasdads

Edited by Teljkon

Schadenfreude

VVVVVVVVV what's your favorite song that tells a story?? VVVVVVVVV

Edited by bulls on parade

Hilltop hoods

Stopping all stations

How long is a piece of string ?

Hilltop hoods

Stopping all stations

How long is a piece of string ?

vvv double the length from one end to its centre, what ever that may be VVV

Where is the mind?

way out in the water, see it swimming.

What do you do with the pieces of a broken heart?

• Like 1

Hope to find someone good enough to stitch it them back together, or make a clumsy attempt yourself. Either way is imperfect.

What should you do when you feel crushed by the weight of existance, when you ask yourself why bother with the world if there's no lasting meaning to it all?

There may be no meaning to life, but do you find it meaningful to live? Are there things which you care about?

VV Best way to keep focused when studying? VV

Edited by βluntmuffin

VV Best way to keep focused when studying? VV

Be genuinely interested in the subject you are studying. Studying something you don't enjoy just so you can get a well paid job is a losing scenario. Also, try and keep the bigger picture as to why you studying in mind; its difficult to justify learning integral calculus for its own sake, but makes sense when you know it will be useful to your career as an engineer or physicist or whatever.

VV Is love an addiction? VV

nah man love beats the demon

why is it sometimes when i drive down the street and look real hard at the back of peoples heds who are walking the same way they always turn around and look, but they neve look when i don't look at em? how do they know? VVVVV

isnt this called the 6th sense ?

vvv have you ever experience a very high state of deja vu where you actually froze for a few seconds unable to move ? or is that just me ? lol VVV

Not just you, i get double and triple de ja vu, which is where you swear you had this exact sense of de ja vu before, no jokes.

If you could slap anybody with a fish who would it be?

Rex hunt. Him Kissing all those fish gave me the shits

What is the best/ most effective way to depress a fully liberated pyrite particle within a high basicity float circuit? Other than cyanidation?

By far the most effective way to depress anything is to give it a job.

What is the best/ most effective way to make a fully liberated pyrite particle within a high basicity float circuit feel better about things? Other than changing its employment status?

• Like 2

um. gender is a social construct

why is it so hard to germinate ma huang seeds ? do you guys have any tips? VVVVV

Edited by bulls on parade

sdfsdsf

Edited by Teljkon

Eat nothing but pizza and pasta+sauce, serious it worked for me. But my body is weird, (ridiculously fast metabolism i think?)

EDIT: I'm 6"1' and roughly 67kg

VV Is it a bad thing that the music is so loud is makes my mouse point move because of the vibrations? VV

Edited by dollarjuice