The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
strangebrew

Michael Jackson's beat it

And so it goes.......

I feel sorry for every organism that dies... unfortunately for me there are unimaginable amounts of bacteria all the way to multicelluar animals that perish every second... as well as the occasional human... that makes me one very sad boy... but... i believe in free speech... and no after life so i don't think Micheal J gives a fuck what anybody says!

Edited by Mr Stay Puft

Who the fuck is Michael Jackson anyway?

Im glad Hitler didnt have a hit record and the ability to start dance crazes.

Dude you just compared Michael Jackson... to HITLER! WTF man?!

Everyone gets compared to hitler sooner or later.

*hey bro, did you read that article on Mother Teresa?*

*yeah bro! when she was helpin' all those people she was as determined as hitler!*

I can't help myself!

I agree with the position that we should not be so drawn in by the media. I would find a lot of those jokes funny if I knew there was truth to them. However I have no idea of the truth in regards to those issues. However I do feel that I _at least_ know that he was one hell of a musician - so that is where I will stand - and from that perspective, negative attacks only serve to stain those who launch them..

Paedophilia is one hell of a loaded gun. You can shoot anyone at any time, and it doesn't matter how well they defend themselves - in the public eye they will always be guilty. Look at Conroy and his internet filtering scheme. The issue has such a powerful momentum that all of the reason in the world can't stop it! Actually it's almost as if reason switches off. As soon as people start to think of these horrible crimes being committed against their own kids - their brothers, sisters, grandchildren, cousins or next door neighbours kids - it's very easy to do so. It's always safer to assume the worst, that way we protect our children. However you can still be cautious without passing judgement. You can protect your children _and_ be respectful to others.

Don't let people use this loaded gun to manipulate you.

MJ might not be around to view all of this - but we do live on through our ideas, and in the minds of others, and the part of me that was and is everyone else - including MJ, is saddened by all of the negativity being dished around.

But by all means.. go ahead.. I've said my piece..

He was not like other guys...black caucasian.

Fawcett played around with Majors wheras Jackson was into minors.

Edited by Garbage

I can't help myself!

I agree with the position that we should not be so drawn in by the media. I would find a lot of those jokes funny if I knew there was truth to them. However I have no idea of the truth in regards to those issues. However I do feel that I _at least_ know that he was one hell of a musician - so that is where I will stand - and from that perspective, negative attacks only serve to stain those who launch them..

Paedophilia is one hell of a loaded gun. You can shoot anyone at any time, and it doesn't matter how well they defend themselves - in the public eye they will always be guilty. Look at Conroy and his internet filtering scheme. The issue has such a powerful momentum that all of the reason in the world can't stop it! Actually it's almost as if reason switches off. As soon as people start to think of these horrible crimes being committed against their own kids - their brothers, sisters, grandchildren, cousins or next door neighbours kids - it's very easy to do so. It's always safer to assume the worst, that way we protect our children. However you can still be cautious without passing judgement. You can protect your children _and_ be respectful to others.

Don't let people use this loaded gun to manipulate you.

MJ might not be around to view all of this - but we do live on through our ideas, and in the minds of others, and the part of me that was and is everyone else - including MJ, is saddened by all of the negativity being dished around.

But by all means.. go ahead.. I've said my piece..

Damn.... well well said man...once you get tarred with a pedophile accusation it sticks for ever...no matter what....I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

H.

Michael Jackson you rest in peace buddy.

Now you can finally get some sleep!

Edited by Teotz'

Sounds like Painkiller Overdose! I heard something about a Demerol Injection shortly before his death! In my Opinion, it was just another drug related celebrity death! bye Eg

Paedophilia is one hell of a loaded gun. You can shoot anyone at any time, and it doesn't matter how well they defend themselves - in the public eye they will always be guilty.
Aint that the farkin truth, but its just the current incarnation of hate hysteria. Before that it was commies and hippies and 'nigger lovers' and womens rights supporters ('women lovers'? :P) and non-christians etc etc on and on to the beginning of human history when Og got beat up for having less hair on his neck. Eventually pedos will loose favor as the despised outgroup and suddenly half the celebrities will be accused of bending over for Rover or being the latest political theory followers or something. I have no idea if MJ was a pedo, nor do I care. I wouldnt hate him for it if he was because I'm the primary person that hate would hurt. I just want to know when people will get tired of the costant tidal wave of irrational blinding ill will toward others over vaguely defined psychosocial criteria which is rarely their business anyway and choose instead to improve the world by first improving themselves and living in peace.

Yes, its fair to call me a dreamer :P

MAVPTieDyeMagnet.jpg

Nice post Auxin.

great artist and performer..

total fuken fruitloop!!!

none of the child sex claims where ever proven, and i can imagine alot of the parents of the kids who hung out with jacko would see him as an opportunity to make some big$$.

who knows???

i have never been a fan-- but i saw the concert he did about 2000?? was on TV. He was simply AMAZING= the brother can dance!

Unfortunately I think you over-estimate the average modern person in this modern materialistic society... most people would rather get as much $$$ from someone as a way to 'get justice' than criminally prosecuting to the extent of the law, especially with the knoweldge that the accused has a LOT of money to throw around.... I reckon advice would have been received at some stage that said the quickest and easiest way to get a lot of money out of the situation would be to aim for something out of court, and to hell with criminal prosecution

I was simply stating how i would personally deal with the situation the FACT THAT A GUILTY VERDICT IN A CRIMINAL MATTER WOULD MAKE THE ISSUE FAR EASIER TO PERSUE CIVILLY BURDEN OF PROOF AND JURY SIZE ETC GREATLY DIFFERENT FOR THE TWO

Why would an innocent person ever consider that?

ECCENTRIC PEOPLE WITH MORE MONEY THEN SENSE ,DUE TO THE VIEW OF JACKSON STRANGE LIFESTYLE BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND A BURDEN OF PROOF BASED SOLELY ON THE BALANCE OF PROBABILITIES i CAN SEE WHY SOMEONE IN SUCH A POSITION WOULD SETTLE OUT OF COURT WHEN FACED WITH SUCH A SCENARIO i'M NOT SAYING HE DIDN'T DO IT JUST THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE FACTS THAT PEOPLE ARE ASSUMING HIS GUILT ON EXCEPT HE PAID MONEY OUT NOT A REALLY GOOD BASIS FOR PROOF OF GUILT IN MY MIND BUT EACH TO THERE OWN

I don't want to buy into the debate over whether he was a pedo or not, but I think it's just as bad to trial him as guilty OR innocent with mere speculation

great artist and performer..

total fuken fruitloop!!!

none of the child sex claims where ever proven, and i can imagine alot of the parents of the kids who hung out with jacko would see him as an opportunity to make some big$$.

who knows???

i have never been a fan-- but i saw the concert he did about 2000?? was on TV. He was simply AMAZING= the brother can dance!

yup totally agree. no one can deny he was a brilliant artist. as far as pop artists go he was genius imo. i don't reckon he touched that kid. i always felt bad for the poor tortured soul. i hope he is now actually getting to rest in peace. travel well jacko, you poor misunderstood freak

Edited by Paradox

whats worse is that he died a scientologist

this post is copied from oztrance, i thought it was a refreshing perspective:

well, i open myself to ridicule by saying this, but i think mj was something of a mystic

something of a crucified bodhisattva

he was messed up of course, but i think his love for children was misconstrued and abused into a morbid and grotesque picture of what was ultimately a humanitarian vision for planetary healing

i know as a kid i looked upon mj as a fatherly figure - a positive, joy inspiring brother - someone that inspired magic in the youthful conscious - one who understood that broken kids creates a broken world

ultimately he was brought to his knees, but at the center of his being i believe was a true magician, a mime, an actor and healer of the greatest proportions

i'd argue michael jackson died years ago, when love was twisted into sickness, and that unique spirit of him that used to burn strong was overcome by the cynical, malevolent consciousness so prevalent in the world

it manifested itself in him as constant dissatisfaction with the person he was supposed to be - his physical features became the scapegoat of his fame

Seems i was right about the overdose! I just heard some news about Michael Jacksons daily Pill Schedule. From what i heard, he took at least 8 potent drugs together! Paxcil, Xanax, Dilaudid, Vicodin, Demerol, Valium, Ativan and another one. Sounds like a very reliable way to die. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Yep a hundred dead rock stars can't be wrong...that's a pretty full barrage of pharms for his little tummy to deal with daily...let alone his liver and kidneys and blood...eeewww...Elvis died similar on a cocktail of prescriptions and uppers and downers...these high profile stars have a doctor or supplier with them at all times that seemingly hand over any drug without question...read Elvis's biography and see what I mean by their supposedly friendly caring doctor just handing them all sorts everyday without question.

H.

I dont know much about Elvis! You liked him Hunab? But yeah, the names change the story stays the same! Sounds like an exact copy of Heath ledgers death! Stars gets all the drugs they want...man those guys shoulda be forced to go through our normal health care system! Imagine Michael Jackson sitting in the anteroom waiting for his Valium refill! :P

Edited by Evil Genius

Yeah they don't call it the waiting room for nothing...and you need a lotta patience too...that's why you are called one when you visit your G.P...having to wait in a room with 10 year old "time" magazines for 1 hour minimum and then be told you have depression instead of getting the cream you were expecting for that touch of excema you have been itching.

H.

Lets not say anything bad about the dead. Hitler is dead, lets say something good about him too. He built the autobahn and was never convicted in court of murdering anyone.