The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

ive REALLY lost my sex drive please help

the last 2+weeks ive had NO sex drive, desire 4 sex or can even get a hard on! :ana:

any herbs best used for this?

dont know but i took 170 oddmg coke last weekend the 1 b4 actually and xtc

any help would be much grateful!

cheers

aaron

please help!

the last 2+weeks ive had NO sex drive, desire 4 sex or can even get a hard on! :ana:

any herbs best used for this?

dont know but i took 170 oddmg coke last weekend the 1 b4 actually and xtc

any help would be much grateful!

cheers

aaron

please help!

Possibley low dopamine levels? try some tyrosine

Yohimbe, from SAB might help.

depends what te problem is thou?

Are you depressed, or is everything going great for you, except the sex drive?

Tribulus might be of some use. Personally though, I recommend you do some medium to heavy weights. bicep curls benchpress's pushups, whatever.. When I lift weights (only occasionaly) My sex drive goes through the roof for the next few days. Whether lifting weights stimulates the production of extra testosterone or not i dont know, but it works.

Tribulus might be of some use. Personally though, I recommend you do some medium to heavy weights. bicep curls benchpress's pushups, whatever.. When I lift weights (only occasionaly) My sex drive goes through the roof for the next few days. Whether lifting weights stimulates the production of extra testosterone or not i dont know, but it works.

Libido = dopamine.

Coke depletes dopamine. XTC depletes dopamine.

starting to see the pattern ? :rolleyes:

So, lay off the dopamine depleting things (that includes speed and most other stimulants btw) and do some dopamine supplementation. L-Tyrosine is a good start. 500mg each with breakfast, morning tea and lunch (no later). Always have it with food. If no food then skip a dose.

exercise, weights (low rep heavy weights with big muscle groups - eg benchpresses and squats), healthy eating and lots of oysters wont hurt either.

Yes, weights will help... but it will be even better with Tribulus and Saw Palmetto.

Combine those three things and you'll not only be horny but probably end up pretty buff as well ;).

A new girl will do it everytime ;)

relax

eat well

sleep well

get some excercise - as said especially things that boost testosterone

get a haircut, clean yourself up, make yourself feel more attractive

think over past experiences or imaginary experiences

give it time

once youve done those 4 things

u might like to try herbs

Once when i was 19 i went thru a worn out phase - prob from too much sex and booze

looked terrible, felt terrible, lost my MOJO

i found this sarsparilla cordial from jamaica with real sarspaillla extract, glass bottle from a health store

man that was good shit, mojo came back with a vengeance

never seen the cordial since

dude, no offence, but you're always going hard on the drugs without fail, and i bet your diet is shit...it's really no suprise...sometimes i am suprised you even turn up here... everyone here will try to give you the logical and considered answers, but few will say it's your own fault and you should've seen it coming.. and seriously, libido could be the least of your worries.. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about

if you want the quick fix, take heed of the advice re dopamine levels, and all the standard responses.... responses without responsibility

the 'fluids', your 'drive' / fertility are the ultimate essence of the transformation of your diet / sensory impressions and life-style, and you're installing a serious impediment to this essential nature, which should be your insulation against the detritus/bullshit of this world, and the basis of immunity, and the substratum for your evolution as a spiritual being

i'll bet you already know what you have to do.....it's not just about you....because you owe it to others as well.

maybe your ego is hurt by the sudden loss of sex drive, but i bet you are hurting even deeper.

then maybe try a mix of ashwagandha, tribulus, kapikachu (Mucuna pruriens), brahmi and licorice, with a little raw sugar , decocted into unhomogenised milk with ginger or cardamom for breakfast/early morning, and before bed... count on doing that for a month or so while laying off the substances

go for the easily digestible foods for a while..rice/lentils and vegies..chicken and turkey if you like meat...a little salmon and white fish - if you like fish.. it's asparagus season right now -- take advantage of that :)

rev has some nice advice

forgive my 'judgement',

and

good luck! :)

Libido = dopamine.

Coke depletes dopamine. XTC depletes dopamine.

starting to see the pattern ? :rolleyes:

So, lay off the dopamine depleting things (that includes speed and most other stimulants btw) and do some dopamine supplementation. L-Tyrosine is a good start. 500mg each with breakfast, morning tea and lunch (no later). Always have it with food. If no food then skip a dose.

1st time ive had good coke in ytears and i use mdma regularly and that has if an ything increased my sewx

drive! i may try yohimbe but i lack the desire,etc as well??

with l-tyrosine do i just get the l-tyrosine tabs?

cheers

dude, no offence, but you're always going hard on the drugs without fail, and i bet your diet is shit...it's really no suprise...sometimes i am suprised you even turn up here... everyone here will try to give you the logical and considered answers, but few will say it's your own fault and you should've seen it coming.. and seriously, libido could be the least of your worries.. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about

if you want the quick fix, take heed of the advice re dopamine levels, and all the standard responses.... responses without responsibility

the 'fluids', your 'drive' / fertility are the ultimate essence of the transformation of your diet / sensory impressions and life-style, and you're installing a serious impediment to this essential nature, which should be your insulation against the detritus/bullshit of this world, and the basis of immunity, and the substratum for your evolution as a spiritual being

i'll bet you already know what you have to do.....it's not just about you....because you owe it to others as well.

maybe your ego is hurt by the sudden loss of sex drive, but i bet you are hurting even deeper.

then maybe try a mix of ashwagandha, tribulus, kapikachu (Mucuna pruriens), brahmi and licorice, with a little raw sugar , decocted into unhomogenised milk with ginger or cardamom for breakfast/early morning, and before bed... count on doing that for a month or so while laying off the substances

go for the easily digestible foods for a while..rice/lentils and vegies..chicken and turkey if you like meat...a little salmon and white fish - if you like fish.. it's asparagus season right now -- take advantage of that :)

rev has some nice advice

forgive my 'judgement',

and

good luck! :)

nah no offense taken:D i do go too hard at times but ive been pretty good, at least for me;), lately

so yeah my ego is hurt but u r rigght there prob is something deeper going on(maybe anxiety about meeting new people at this camping trip who knows) i will try the aforementionioned mix + maybe saw palmetto??

can u getr as a pre prepared tea? or do i make myself?

i will try some wewights

my gf is a v egetarian so i eat plenty rice/lentils fish vegies chicken etc

so hopefully ill have some luck coz its most unlike me and it is causing a bit of anxiety

thanx everyone 4 the suggestions:D

aaron

If this turns out to be more than a passing problem, I'd suggest getting blood testing done for a hormone profile. Levels of testosterone, free test, and estradiol can have a profound effect on sex drive and general mental and physical well being.

If a problem is identified, there are herbal and pharmaceutical means to shift your hormonal levels into a more healthful range. That way, you're not taking shots in the dark at an unidentified target with, very possibly, the wrong ammunition.

As suggested,healthy diet, sleep, and exercise are all important. But don't overlook conventional medical testing too, to help identify any potential problems.

it's all a commie plot to get you to expell your precious bodily fluids!

*puffs cigar*

What does plain Yoghurt do?

Treat thrush ?

I am not sure what it does, just seems to replenish the vital fluids so to speak but not a brain affecting aphrodesiac..

When one thinks about it how likely is it that in olden times with no refrigeration the human body, after than being a baby, would really have anything but unfresh milk.

Lactose sugar might not be a really natural food.

More natural might be like buttermilk, yogort or cheese preserved by lactobacillis.

Replacing lactose sugar with lactic acid as a preservative and breaking down proteins.

Try some rooting hormone :)

:D

although suppementation can help, what about your psychological state? Understanding that is probably more important then then dopamine depletion allone.

Perhaps your body is saying "don't do so much drugs anymore!" Maybe you should consider drugs a little more seriously. In other words, less recreation. Think about other things in life. I mean,.... now you learned the lesson "DOPAMINE DEPLETION". DO you need to learn that lesson again? Move on,..... or maybe better said,... take it a little more easy on the good stuff!

You do not want this to further and perhaps cause depression in the long run.