The Corroboree
Agamemnon

Can't believe its not hashish

Has anybody tried SABs "I can't believe it's not moroccan hashish" and "I can't believe it's not opium" products? Without giving away the exact blend ratios etc., what has it got in it and can it be taken as a tea or just smoked?

I am not going to give any clues as to what's in it other than that it is 100% herbal and 100% legal. All ingredients have a long history of ethnobotanical use and are quite safe if the listed precautions are adhered to. We don't want to make life any easier for the TGA than we have to

I wold recommend against using it as tea. These are oil soluble constituents and would probably not dissolve out of the resin matrix to any great degree. The hash certainly would not make a good drink as it has a lot of ground herbs in it. The opium might work as a tea, but again, it won't dissolve, but rather just melt all over the cup. I've been asked if swallowing is appropriate, and again I have the same reservations. The opium might smear along the gut and be absorbed this way, but the hash probably won't.

Basically, there are plenty of products that can be consumed by eating or in tea. These two are specifically designed for smokers.

If you want an edible sedative then check out the zonk pills.

Thanks Torst. Questions answered succinctly. Guess as a non-smoker the zonk is looking good!

Torsten:

These two are specifically designed for smokers.

hummm just half of them !

you're a joint smoker friend....but what about the water pipe ?

i can't believe that an opium and hash copy can't be smoked the same way than the original. (i presume thant bong are an oldest method for consumption than paper)

Originally posted by VIN'S:

you're a joint smoker friend....but what about the water pipe ?

I think the fact that it cannot be smoked through a waterpipe is its greatest shortcoming. It truely is a pity. But you don't have to smoke it in a joint either. It can be smoked in any pipe and even in a water pipe minus the water. The large airspace of the empty pipe still allows for effective cooling of the smoke.

Vin's, this has been a VERY difficult product to produce at the given price. For double the price the options would have been very easy.

Torsten:

Vin's, this has been a VERY difficult product to produce at the given price. For double the price the options would have been very easy.

that's fun T , i went there now to post a new message saying the same thing:

it is a really difficult product to copy and it is really more easy to critizise than to find solutions

(so congratulation for the momentary results ! or should i say, "for you try " because i didn't test the stuff)

I am not intending a 'gold blend' as such in this range, but rather completely different products. The 'i can't believe it's not... range needs to be cheap and accessible. The pricing needs to allow for resellers to make some money on it too. Other products will be SAB exclusive and hence to not follow the normal mark up procedure.

"i can't believe it's not acid ?'" :P

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm not having a stroke?

I can't believe it's not a heart attack?

I can't believe it isn't Marijuana induced psychosis?

:P

teonanacatl:

I can't believe its not sex???

hmmm... anyone with a internet connection and some privacy (optional) can have that already :P

i'm surprised no-ones said "i can't believe it's not crack" yet. but i'm not going to be the one. :rolleyes:

i cant believe its not anthrax

i cant believe its not bad for me

i cant believe its not john howard

i cant believe its not the bible

there is a range for ya T :D

Originally posted by teonanacatl:

i cant believe its not john howard

That's an easy one. I can even do that one in different flavours. All my farmyard animals produce this one

lol :D

cant wait for the

i cant believe its not torsten blow up doll lol

teonanacatl:

lol :D

cant wait for the

i cant believe its not torsten blow up doll lol

Does it come with prerecorded answers to all my ethnobotanical questions? :P

Sorry if I missed something but why cant it be smoked through a waterpipe?

Couldnt you use a hash screen or rub it onto something like another herb?

is the reason the ingredients are not listed REALLY to make the TGA's job harder?

I don't know why, I just find that hard to believe.

believe what you will, but I actually posted about that fact long before I started developing them.

And even if it wasn't, when was the last time you hassled coca cola for their recipe? :P

2 products out of about 300 where we won't disclose everything about them and people have a problem with that. Unreal! Would you feel more comfortable if we made up a fake listing to keep everyone happy?

sensitive! :P

i dont have a problem with it. I just thought i'd add my comments on it to this public forum.

youve never done this before Torsten, and Im beginning to believe that I might be onto something given your vehement reply!

LOL next you'll be comparing yourself to Colonel Sanders.

Colonel Torsten.

Sounds good.

seriously though, your TGA defence is pretty weak. And do you really suppose you are limiting competition by holding a secret recipe? What competition? And what about product disclosure? Isn't that something worth sticking your hand up about? Well I stuck my hand up, it's not that important to me, but it's important enough to make me write and see what you think.

Of course you can do what you like, just as you said that i can believe what I want. You don't have to justify yourself either to me or to this community. Suit yourself. It either nags you or it doesn't.

ahhhhhhhhhh

[ 05. June 2005, 17:39: Message edited by: Thelema ]

what nags me is mistrust. I made my intentions clear months ago in a thread you participated in, so I find it insulting for you to assume alterior motives etc.

If I wanted to have a secret formula I'd just say "it's a secret formula". so what? and as you said, competition isn't really an issue either. So enlighten us, what IS the alterior motive then.

Assuming the worst in people reflects more on the person making the assumption than anyone else. Call me gullible, but when I am told a reason for something I don't usually try to find an alterior motive. So either you mistrust everyone (which would be sad) or you have a particular reason to mistrust me.

And if I really had an alterior motive, would it not have been much easier to simply make up a fake list of ingredients like every other 'alternative smoke' manufacturer?

As long as the next product isn't

'I can't believe I paid for this crap' I think we should all be happy. I'm glad products can exist its a pitty that if the secret was given out that might no longer be the case. And well I think this forum is a great contribution to the community so what if Torsten wants to keep the business from making a loss I think really it would be in the interest of most people here.

[ 06. June 2005, 08:39: Message edited by: bloodbob ]

dont you guys think that just having a forum like this (ethnobotanical ) hasn't already contributed to the TGA listing of some ethno plants here in oz and nowhere else yet ?

good work what else can we make illegal ....