The Corroboree

Cannabis australis

fyzygy

11 hours ago, saguaro said:

it's not really worth growing afaik

Exactly my kind of plant. I know, I know, I'm supposed to jack electricity and slosh chemicals on some potent Northern European feminized strain ... it's a sad reflection on Oz cannabis culture ("we're only in it for the money") that this strain is virtually unheard of. 

2 hours ago, fyzygy said:

Exactly my kind of plant. I know, I know, I'm supposed to jack electricity and slosh chemicals on some potent Northern European feminized strain ... it's a sad reflection on Oz cannabis culture ("we're only in it for the money") that this strain is virtually unheard of. 

I think people who grow for personal use generally prefer to grow and consume quality herb, even where it's legal. They're usually not the people stealing electricity and spraying PGRs on their plants.

This ABC has around 5% THC and yields poorly afaik. This and 'Ducksfoot' are well known in Australia, definitely not unheard of. They basically gained notoriety as 'stealth' plants due to their deceptive morphology, despite lackluster buds.

There's nothing wrong with growing novelty plants.

Heirloom varieties of tomato are considered "not really worth growing" by some. Other folks love 'em, no matter how they taste or how little they yield -- and make it their mission to save seed. Some people I know would actually prefer a low-THC cannabis strain. 

If ABC is well-known, then perhaps you can help those of us interested to find some seed? I'd be interested in Ducksfoot as well. 

Sorry, didn't mean to slight any ethical growers out there. I guess I simply can't un-see some of the deplorable practices I've witnessed in amateur hydro setups. THC galore, notwithstanding a raft of ethical, health and safety concerns.