The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

how old are you

This will be interesting , I've been guessing for a while now.

Wow, youngest out of the 3 that have voted so far!

By a long way.

That was surprising.

This will be very interesting 2b.

Younger than everyone else? Of course you are! Look at your avatar! What are you, three? :P

Seriously though, I have trouble remembering my birthday. I completely forgot my nineteenth, I went out that night with my friends to a party or something, and people kept coming up to me and saying happy birthday and I had no idea what they were talking about.

The next day I woke up and my mum was like "happy birthday!" ...I just kind of stood there with this confused look on my face until it dawned on me that it was my birthday heh.

quote:

I have trouble remembering my birthday

quote:

and people kept coming up to me and saying happy birthday and I had no idea what they were talking about

That's not a bad memory, that is just inability to process audio-visual information of the most basic sort. :P

How you like getting beat by a baby? hehe :D

ive been wondering alot too

but i think there should have been a under 18 section... i know theres at least a few people here that are... well im pretty sure

Im feeling old now :P

yeah in all honesty i joined this forum before i was 18. Not a problem now though!

Hehe, only the 18-25 year olds have enough time to sit around answering stupid surveys :P

LOL! so true apothecary !

interesting how theres a gap there...

almost like theres 2 seperate generations

Good Lord, seems I'm the oldest to have responded to the poll so far. I demand to start being treated with a little more respect around here! :D

For some reason, I thought everyone would be a bit older!

an under 18 bracket would have been good, but seeing as you have to be over 18 to post here.....

[ 04. May 2005, 22:04: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

Where does it say you have to be 18? I was 16 when I registered, hehe.

I wonder if in a few years the graph will have moved up the scale. Will all those 18-25 yr olds still be at it when they are 35 or 40 ?

When I was 18 there was no internet and no way of accessing the sort of valuable information contained on this site.

Macro I thought everyone might be a bit older as well, I guess we are showing our age

Create another poll then Creach.

Or maybe I should have instead of posting this smart-arsed reply?

hehe.

I do agree, a slightly more detailed poll would be interesting. If only I could make a difference. But there's no way one person like me could make a whole poll all by himself. :P

I'll leave it to someone else. hehe

"interesting how theres a gap there...

almost like theres 2 seperate generations"

Thats interesting smogs what generations would these two generations be labeled as?? Are we the lost sheep who have woken in the night realising things have gone bad in this hasty moment in time :confused: :P

who's older than 51 ? :)

Salvi:

Where does it say you have to be 18? I was 16 when I registered, hehe.

In the membership thingy I had to agree to when I signed up, you had to be 18 or older to post. Not certain what the membership statement is now, but I'm pretty sure it would still contain the over 18 declaration, cos that's still a current rule

If I'd found out you were under 18 I would have kicked yer butt outta here...

Why does there have to be an over 18 rule? Is it for legal reasons? If not then shouldn't we judge people on their input and what they contribute to this site rather than add to the narrow minded stereotypes that seem to be so prolific in society. The same kind of stereotypes that psychoactive chemical takers fall under in 'accepted' society. I'm sure there are plenty of minors that have much to contribute. If someone comes on here and does something that is unacceptable, they should be dealt with appropriately regardless of the demographic they fit into, as long as they are allies to plants that is.

well so far it looks like I'm the oldest here...

I am sooo old...

qhorakuna tantani:

Why does there have to be an over 18 rule? Is it for legal reasons?

Yes, that and that only.