The Corroboree
gem

SAB peeps at EGA roll call! (Who's going?!)

Soooo... I can`t help but be inquisitive.   :lol:

I am SO looking forward to this EGA and especially meeting fellow SABers (many for the first time!)   I really hope that there is a great turn out of SABers at EGA - I can't remember where I read it (here I think or if I just made it up tbh) but I recall maybe Ronnie (?) saying that if not for SAB, EGA wouldn't exist.  (Bless your soul T.)

Of course not obligatory, I'm just super excited and curious to know who's going to be at EGA2017!

Honestly can't wait to put a face to the names from here.  See you soon, you crazy kids! :wub:

• Like 1

i think it goes without saying ....

• Like 2

Hmm, gee, i dunno. I was thinking about it. Hmm,  I spose you could twist my arm.... Ohhhh, alright, I'll go ! . Lol. ( been looking forward to another outdoor EGA since the last outdoor EGA)

I hope your  smuggling your jacks in gem?!  

For those of you still thinking about coming along, I highly recommend doing it. There will be no regrets. 

:) 

• Like 5

i will be there.

i was thinking i might have to make a t shirt or somthing so people who dont know me can recognise who i am. Then all those people i have given warnings and banned and stuff over the years get a chance to nipple cripple me, or maybe chineese burns in revenge. :P 

Everyone should come, now is your chance for revenge. ill lay still and take any chineese burns people want to dish out. I have sensitive nipples though so ill wriggle round for those 

• Like 3

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Where do I start?  I just saw a notification of Amz's (@Amazonian) reply THEN saw Hillbilly's now laughing all over the shop.  
Oh GOODIE!  Two of my fave SAB peeps will be in attendance!

Going to try and answer these separately - bear with me as the ''quote'' feature fucking baffles me (even when straight!)

52 minutes ago, Amazonian said:

Hmm, gee, i dunno. I was thinking about it. Hmm,  I spose you could twist my arm.... Ohhhh, alright, I'll go ! . Lol. ( been looking forward to another outdoor EGA since the last outdoor EGA)

For those of you still thinking about coming along, I highly recommend doing it. There will be no regrets. 

My dearest Amz - this time we shall MEET and not just pass by each other somewhat inebriated in the dark at Trout's workshop.  Am I right?!?

FARK I wish I could bring the kids (the Jacks - DOGS to anyone else) but way exxcie and I think no doggos allowed at this EGA anyway.  MrB would be the centre of attention for sure, that boy is headed to Instagram fame but his mum (not his biological mum!), Moo - well... best not let her near any wildlife because she will fucking eat it or die trying.  I shit you not.  Love her but... bitch of a dog I tell you.

All I can say is ''Woohoo!!!'' :lol:

13 minutes ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

i will be there.

i was thinking i might have to make a t shirt or somthing so people who dont know me can recognise who i am. Then all those people i have given warnings and banned and stuff over the years get a chance to nipple cripple me, or maybe chineese burns in revenge. :P 

Everyone should come, now is your chance for revenge. ill lay still and take any chineese burns people want to dish out. I have sensitive nipples though so ill wriggle round for those 

Dont act like you wouldnt enjoy a nipple cripple hb

• Like 2

i didnt say i didnt like it, i just said theyre sensitive and ill wiggle round 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

i will be there.

I have forgotten how to 'SAB' for some reason!  What happened to multi-quotes?  It's probably just me.

Hillbilly, EGA just wouldn't be complete without you hon.   :wub:

Pretty goddamn sure everyone is gonna recognise you but hey if you want to go ahead with the tees...  Honestly I think you like your nipples being tweaked and that's why you want the tee!  Onto you buddie! 

No reason for revenge other then you said you have sensitive nipples so why NOT tweak them for a few minutes/hours while we have a crew hold you down?  It's just for fun!  :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

i didnt say i didnt like it, i just said theyre sensitive and ill wiggle round 

You said enough.  I'd be wearing Kevlar.  :P

• Like 1

I have my ticket.  Things are a bit difficult though at the moment so fingers crossed I can still make it.

I haven't been on here for awhile.  Nearly forgotten how to SAB too :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simhanada said:

I have my ticket.  Things are a bit difficult though at the moment so fingers crossed I can still make it.

I haven't been on here for awhile.  Nearly forgotten how to SAB too :)

MATE... the most basic functions of the SAB forums.  I'm struggling. To further a stereotype, yes blonde.  ANYHOO....

@simhanada fingers and toes crossed for you!  This seems like one EGA NOT to miss!  So I'll see you there!  :lol:

4 hours ago, gem said:

Pretty goddamn sure everyone is gonna recognise you but hey if you want to go ahead with the tees...  Honestly I think you like your nipples being tweaked and that's why you want the tee!  Onto you buddie! 

Unless hes butt naked and shovelling compost im not sure i will.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, obtuse said:

Unless hes butt naked and shovelling compost im not sure i will.

Like... I'm confused here @obtuse (easily done but bear with me)
Who hasn't seen Hillbilly's pale blue arse shovelling?  I'm told it's a Yorkshire thing (never saw THAT when I lived there!)
OKAY - Hillbilly - you need to upload that Facebook pic here.  Not quite sure why but Obtuse mentioned it so blame him.

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:50 PM, Amazonian said:

Oh wow I finally get to meet you IRL Amz!  :wub:

• Like 1

I'm coming for sure. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and girls.

• Like 5

On 10/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, etherealdrifter said:

...'you ever seen Scent of a Woman....on weeeeeed?

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 5:37 PM, El Presidente Hillbillios said:

i was thinking i might have to make a t shirt or somthing so people who dont know me can recognise who i am

You reckon we should grab a bunch of nametag stickers?

• Like 1

"hello my name is"

good thinking buddie! ill swipe a roll of stickers out the printer at work and bring a sharpie. 

• Like 1