The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MrBumpy

Boy facing drug charges after lending asthma puffer to girlfriend

zero tolerance sure can go overboard

Being for zero tolerance MEANS going overboard.

People who have zero tolerance for kids don't deserve tolerance from the rest of society...

actually in my point of view I don't care if they get killed by terrorists and die... they deserve it!

This goes out to all BAD rednecks and rightwingers and ROTTEN JOHNNY!

That is disgusting, must they follow every law verbatim? Can't they think for themselves?

this is supposed to be a 'civilised' society?

Brentor:

That is disgusting, must they follow every law verbatim? Can't they think for themselves?

No, if they did that, then there would be more politicians and rich people in jail.

quote:

this is supposed to be a 'civilised' society?

Hey, thats my line- this did happen in the states, right?

The laws sure are screwy over here. For instance, if he had seen her on the side of the highway and he didnt try to help he WOULD be arrested (good samaratin laws), but if that bit of highway was designated a 'drug free zone' (like near a school or park) he would also be arrested if he did try to help her.

He probably wont get convicted if either of them actually thought her life was on the line, but just the implication that the pettiest little law is still more important than human life is truly offensive.

And they are biased in law enforcement when it comes to drugs. In my school there was this 'born again' bigot that chased every homosexual and every suspected homosexual (including me) around the school with a razor blade saying he would kill us (assault with a deadly weapon), despite repeated complaints he wasnt even suspended and the cops didnt do anything. Put a dime bag in his pocket and you can bet the shit would hit the fan. All I did was talk about drugs and they gave me the option of being suspended or going into drug counceling (of course the drug counceling was kinda fun seeing as how I flaunted the fact that I knew more about drugs than the drug councelor- 'crack is made from poppies' my ass, where did they get those people?)

Are we a race of HUMANS, or a human RACE?

I'll always help no matter what :P

Laws are Laws are Laws........but there's no point blaming if we don't DO ANYTHING about them.

The pain falls on the victim.

I call it class genocide.

They are few.

WE are MANY!!

let's turn the table.

[ 10. October 2003, 17:23: Message edited by: mescalito ]

Just wanted to see that in fat print

They are few.

WE are MANY!!

let's turn the table.

interesting to note there is no equivalent of "good samaritan" laws in any state of australia.

Thelema : well, there is and there isn't... One of the many quirky things about the law we learnt about in legal studies in high school was that, for example...if you see someone drowning in a river..you can stand around and watch them drown, and not be held responsible for not doing anything..however, if you were to jump into the water, start swimming out, see a crocodile in the water and scream "holy freakin batshit, a crocodile"..turn around and not continue with a rescue, then it would possible for you to be sued by the persons family..

crazy times

on another note...what is the dangerous drug in the asthma inhalers in the united states? I know Australia used to have amphetamine based inhalers, but I thought they were phased out years ago.

-bumpy

Is this where we are headed ?

Americans have some STUPID laws... I bet some dumbass judge will convict him as well!

Land of the free?

anyway... I'm getting fired up.. end post now