The Corroboree
-RC-

Psilocybin Mushrooms of SE QLD, Australia

^ A very important point of difference here which needs further investigation me thinks.

I have heard people say that a standard conversion rate from wet to dry weight, in terms of potency, is 10:1, as in 10 wet grams are the equivalent of 1 dried gram, and have come across this online as well.

That may well be the case for cubensis, but it is not for cyans. Not sure if it is because of the higher levels of psilocin in cyans, but I would recommend good folk do not apply the 10:1 conversion to pan cyans. For whatever reason they do not translate that way, and likewise from a microdosing perspective. Measuring a sub-threshold dose in cyans could be difficult with iffy scales for sure. Go slow :wink:

Hey RC and fellow shroomers

Have you found the season bad for cubes? We did a bit of travelling today without luck the other day only a small lot of tiny cubes. 

• Like 1

Now it is a bit cool, but early in the season... definitely a prolific season from my perspective ;)

• Like 1

Outdoor patches of cubes have slowed to nothing, though one did pop up the other day from my limited observations.  I am new to SE QLD and was wondering if anyone is finding subs yet? I have been looking in some likely areas,  but understand it might be too early.  If anyone finds any, let me know and I will double my efforts and visit locations more frequently. 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2022 at 11:12 AM, -RC- said:

Now it is a bit cool, but early in the season... definitely a prolific season from my perspective ;)

That is great to hear RC. I think,  we relied on our old patch, which wasnt producing anything but was constantly wet.  Roadside viewing didnt work, had to explore the fields to see the cubes,   though we managed to find a great paddock west of the ranges, and last week collected some cubes of various sizes, today it was sparse with a few old small cubes, so i would say the season has ended, now its time to find the QLD subs- once we had some cold blast and some rain :lol:

• Like 1