The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Slippery_Noodle

Why is chilli sauce alwasy empty?

It would be nice to log onto chilli suace one day adn actually see someone on there. im going to make an effort to be on there everynight until i see someone.

By the way does anyone have a preferred way of preparing HBWR seeds for ingestion? :P

Slippery_Noodle:

It would be nice to log onto chilli suace one day

I was under the impression it was dead, if its not then i'll pop in there meself :)

Dead... no. Me and Theo have been meeting there to chat over the past few months and it has been nice and quiet, no java crashes... so dont go inviting everybody :P

I tried to log on last night via IRC- same channel etc as before, same settings, it kept asking for a password or telling me my nick was taken- no matter what I changed it to. Help?

Basically what happens is because of the lack of people...and because nobody goes there enough.. it doesnt stay registered. when it isnt registered you have to register your nick to even get into the channel. basically I dont go to chilli sauce cos I dont have 3 hours to wait around for one person to come online... lets face it.. the hey day of SAB chat is gone... we can only hope more people become addicted to chat before it completely dies

well good people, I have solved the IRC chat problems.... by leaving IRC

There is now a new chatroom hosted on this server. Please have a play with it and see how you like it.

Note: For people with poxy proxie servers, the refresh rate is the highest when you DON'T hit the update button. It's set to 8 seconds, which is almost double the recommended rate. see how you go with it.

And for those who don't know how to get to it here's the link:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/echat44/pu...blic/index.html

......it's way better than the old chat room...i only went there once so far, yesterday...but the 2 who were there wouldn't talk to me...don't know what was up their asses...?

I've gone to the new one a few times and was always alone. You can use it now people.

"the best scientists are those who continuously question their work"

:D

[quoteOriginally posted by gomaos:

...it's way better than the old chat room...

Thanks!

i only went there once so far, yesterday...but the 2 who were there wouldn't talk to me...don't know what was up their asses...?

Maybe they were chatting in a private room.

Also, being a stable script it is easy enough to just log on and leave it on without crashing. Maybe it was running in the background and people just forgot it was there.

Judging from server stats, I presume that firday night and saturday night are by far the worst times to try and meet anyone online. Monday & tuesday evenings are usually VERY busy on the server. I presume this translates to chat numbers.

Im not hugging happy with this chat room censorship pudding. who was the motherhuging stop watch /nice person who decided on this pudding??? mother hugers

in order to decipher this post log to chat and start swearing :D

[ 06. May 2003, 23:49: Message edited by: shroomy ]

OK, I've poked my head into the chat room several dozen times now and only ever saw two other people in there (not at the same time) and I didnt recognize their names (admittedly my bad luck with the chatroom may be timezone related). Y'all are using your normal SAB names when your in there, right?

OK ,

So We got a new chat room so why did I just go there and occupants dont even reply..Cmon ppl If u want this room why not use it?

Yeah using SAB name -had a chat with (tip:type of mushroom),but haven't heard nor seen them on the forums since??

Wednesdays r cool but on NSW time around 9-10 seems a more relaxed time(anyone got kids )

I'm still trying to drag people up the stairs @ 8:00

Whaddya's reckon??

Trying to boost your post count to where it was before the last big crash V?

I think the timezone thing is gonna make it hard for non-aussies to get into prescheduled chilli meetings. Most of the proposed times are around 2-4 am my time. How 'bout when we see several members logged onto SAB we make it a habbit to check into the chatroom?

Im there now

Auxin:

Trying to boost your post count to where it was before the last big crash V?

LoL...I did make a few despret post Auxin.

I was a bit out of it that night couldnt sleep so I thought Id try and catch up with a few of you guys. Its the same old story, no one is ever awake when I log on.

I'm still there now...

kind of tired though..... might get the left overs

Bri

uhhh, 1 more thing lots of hugs and choco pudding in there :D

[ 28. May 2003, 13:42: Message edited by: brian ]

IN THE CHILLY NOW!!!!!!!!! :) I'm practacing saying pudding and hug!

[ 29. May 2003, 12:19: Message edited by: brian ]

Im in Chilli now if any ones around?

ANYONE????

[ 31. May 2003, 00:56: Message edited by: Veronica ]