The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Halcyon Daze

famous people you know or have met.

I randomly met this guy today, turns out he's famous :P pretty funny guy actually.

• Like 2

I met BigRed

• Like 3

someone named miranda kerr used to send me heaps of really stupid chain e-mails, for years.

• Like 2

I once holidayed with Phil Jameson from Grinspoon, and even got mirror barreled with him on my boog! :o:wink:

• Like 1

partied with many band members around oz and sum from overseas..

• Like 1

edit to drunk going to bed

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 4

Gonna leave us guessing bullit?

the butterfly effect, unwritten law, hedpe, sixfoothick, the brown hornet, and more . it was awhile ago .

now i have a better gig. DADDY

• Like 5

the butterfly effect, unwritten law, hedpe, sixfoothick, the brown hornet, and more . it was awhile ago .

now i have a better gig. DADDY

The best gig mate :wink:

• Like 2

^ except there's usually less cocaine and groupies at that kind of gig...:P

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 4

^ except there's usually less cocaine and groupies at that kind of gig... :P

hahaha i get all the pussy i want lol [ 1 special girl] and the coke well i mix that with my rum now ...

it was loads of fun back in the day but if i didnt meet my wife and have my kids i would be dead or in the madhouse.

sumtimez i think bout what could of happened but when i wake up with me gurls yelling out 4 DADDY.... TOO COOL..

1day i will load up sum pics of my crazy days hangin with the cool kids[bands] lol

Edited by bullit
  • Like 5

Hung out in the green room with Ben Harper , sat next to Tex Perkins whilst he pulled on a bong , did the beer deliveries to the chilli peppers while they partied out in a spa with naked groupies .

• Like 4

You all call them famous pssfft. When i was a kid I meet Johny Farnham

But when I was young I lived in Chappel Hill and the drummer for powder finger lived up the road

(just starting out) and they would have parties. We would show up un invited and hang out on the out skirts of the

party( in a effort not to be uncovered ). We were so fucking cool .

• Like 3

Marylin Manson, Corey Taylor, Hopsin. Just meetings with these guys at different clubs don't actually know them.

• Like 2

I met John Mayall!!

also loads of other musicians, he was by far the coolest and most noteworthy though!

• Like 1

I used to get pissed with Tim Bailey and Brad Fittler at the surf rock hotel.

Said hello to Ben harper at Starbucks, broke the drummer of cut copy's nose with a coke can when I was 7.

I used to get pissed with Tim Bailey and Brad Fittler at the surf rock hotel.

Said hello to Ben harper at Starbucks, broke the drummer of cut copy's nose with a coke can when I was 7.

I actually got to know Tim Bailey fairly well as he was a local at the services club I worked out, used to go out with him after work a fair bit, he's actually a pretty cool upbeat guy. Same went for freddy fittler we all went to his party for a couple of hours on year 2000 nye.

• Like 1

I'm actually David Attenborough's grandson.

...in my dreams.

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 2

Obviously I don’t know any of these people well, just fortunate to meet them and say hi.

Arnold Schwarzenegger (This is the only one I actually went out of my way to meet. When he was Governator he stayed at a hotel my friend and his wife worked/lived at. They said Arnold would work out at the hotel gym each morning so my friend and I went there one morning and rode beside him on the exercise bikes, had a quick chat. Technically I have worked out with Arnie haha)

Hugh Jackman, actor

Russell Crowe, actor

Isla Fischer, actress

Kylie Minogue, musician, actress

Fan Bing Bing, actress

Archie Kao, actor

David Hasslehoff (Yes, I met the Hoff!)

David Lee Roth, Van Halen

Steve Vai, musician

David Coverdale, Deep Purple, Whitesnake

Gary Beers, INXS

Ed King, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Lynryd Skynryd

Monte Pittman, Madonna

Pete Thorn, Chris Cornell, Melissa Etheridge

Kim Alvord, musician

Henry Rollins, Black Flag, Rollins band

Kate Fischer, model

Annalise Suebert, model

Norman Foster, architect

Zaha Hadid, architect

Li Ning, Olympic gymnast and Li-Ning sports brand owner

Tom Carroll, surfer

Peter Weir, film director

Paul Keating, former PM

Met a bunch of other semi-famous local Australians here and there.

• Like 1

Met Schwarzenegger when i was in my Teens because someone i knew, used to be friends with one of his managers back then. That was around the Time of Last Action Hero. Got a signed Autograph and a Last Action Hero Cap and declared myself king of germany from that day on.

And made quite a lot Interviews with various Musicians, Actors and Actresses because i worked in journalism. Some known, some not so much. Last Interview i made was with Daniel Brühl for the Movie Krabat. Also made one with Christoph Waltz back when nobody knew who he was. Saw him starring in an insane crazy movie about a serial killer that had some sick Rubber Boot Fetish and there are some scenes where he wore nothing but his yellow rubber boots when he killed a girl or something like that and wanted to do an interview with him. Forget American Psycho...german or austrian psycho´s are sicker! :) Waltz is actually quite fun. Very friendly and honest person. I´m very happy for him. Can only congratulate Quentin Tarantino for his ability to pick talents.

Once had a crazy interview with David Kross, where i implied him to maybe go get a normal job again because acting might not work out for him in the End. The year after that, he played for Steven Spielberg in that Movie with the horses. lol. I´m still embarassed about that interview. Was really pissed because of some skank (yes skank!) from some Radio station that was with me at that time. We were in a high class five star hotel and i was looking like i just crawled out of the dumpster where i spent the night or something like that because i had 10 Hour Train Ride and had to go directly to the Interview without being able to dress or shower. And yeah, that chick had been flying to the Interview and looked like fresh out the box and treated me like a bum. Talking behind my back and trying to emberass me in front of the other journalists there so i told her to get fucked in front of a whole hotel lobby full of Actors and their managers. Actually, the interview should have been we two together but they had to seperate us and make the interview one by one. And the next one i was interviewing was David Kross. And at that time, it felt like i was Squidwards Tentacles interviewing Spongebob. You know like, "you little shit". lol. Wasnt my most professional day.

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 1