The Corroboree

Meet up: Melbourne

sharxx101

Um... came, saw... anxiety kicked my ass. Spent a hour n a half in the gardens with my girls.

Apologies to all.

Party on!!!

^ Hey no fair wert, you've seen us, but we haven't seen you?! :) .  I'm sure we were all a bit anxious attending our first meet, but if we didn't push through that anxiety, we wouldn't have the great crew we have. Next time then huh?!  

And mushfun, I made you  an Amanita keyring ... Pity you got lost, lol. 

What a great meet hey, no rain, no wind, no weddings....just lovely  winter sunshine . Good turn out too. Yeah, 'twas a good day. :) 

• Like 3

I saw very briefly from a distance with my head down in shame. I wouldn't recognize any of you. I just saw a peacefull looking crew chilling on the lawn by the bench... and shit myself.

Actually for a moment I suffered with overwhelming agoraphobia.

I'm happy to hear it was all a success though. Well done guys. And thanks to those who supported me through pm. Your encouragement got me there. Well out of the house anyway. Lol

Edited by wert
  • Like 1

So great to see you all yesterday. Thankyou for a heart felt day of sharing food, stories, laughs and a special thanks must go to the dood for the seedlings that he graciously sent down so peeps could add something new to their collection. 

Travel well buddies.

P.s where's my vape pen.,..............ubza I'm looking at you buddie- u cookie monster you.....hehe

Peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I just moved to Melbourne. I haven't been round the forum in a very long time... but I remember a couple of old-timey usernames. Maybe one or two will remember me. 

Anyway, I hope to come along and meet some of you soon. I need to restock some plants after the mandatory moving-house-clearance. It would be great to meet some new plant-heads. 

• Like 4

On 27 August 2016 at 1:36 PM, obtuse said:

so... next meet?

shall we try for the 11th or is that too soon?

Ive got a bit going on in September , so I'm out.  

We will have to have a spring meet though and it would be great to meet wert and morg :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, obtuse said:

Aiming for the 11th of september?  or is it a bit inconvenient.

i am cool if others are (and perhaps preferable for me at least)

hey orb :) cant do sept - been busy getting over my winter afflictions ;)  but i'm down for a meet in Oct if others are? got heaps of cuts and seeds to spread out...................... much love buddies

Unlikely i can do sep too. Will try for oct. 

On another note.  I have a bunch of seeds to giveaway if one of melb crew wants them? On the priviso that somewhere down the line you try and bring some of the seedlings to giveaway at a meet.  Im just having trouble finding time to plant anything.

Some acacias, ephs, sida cordifolia, sun opener, cactus (rosei x) (psycho x) etc. Just pm me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, obtuse said:

October 16 

how is this date looking for everyone?

Maybe <___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png,....... although, I still may be peeling wallpaper off walls. What a terrible job, lol.  

I could really go a day with you guys,  you know ?! , some   Melbournite SABer Botanical Garden therapy.  See how we go for the 16th. 

Edited by Amazonian