The Corroboree
Change

Tool Tour 2013

This is what I've come to dislike most about Tool... the cultish following of groupies.. And they just seem to have lost it a bit, as mentioned (especially MJK's vocals -- he just shouts through a megaphone now)

Fri 3 May
Allphones Arena (f**k allphones i have no idea which venue they are talking about)
Sydney

Mon 6 May
Entertainment Centre
Brisbane

Its going to be hard to squeeze this around mardi grass

Last time I saw tool (whichever BDO they were at last) they were very disappointing, that could have been due to an unexpected EPIC performance from Rammstein which I'm not a big fan off. I will be attending this Sydney gig though just so I can see them doing there thing at their own show which, fingers crossed, will be much better!

Stopping by the forum this morning to see what's happening after having some time away.

Just thought that I would Re-post about a band called Soen which I think will appeal to most Tool fans. Their sound resides somewhere between Tool/APC & Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth).

• Like 2

I just got reserved seats (Section 4) for Sydney.

fuk u guys carry on!!!!! tool r fuken awesum , muso geniusness , pioneers of newskoolprogrock. do any of u bastards play ???!!!?? love to hear your shitt !! fuk me u guyz shit back and analyse the showz but forget how cool it is too go and c a fucken talent playing on tha stage :unsure:

Last night was that Robert Plant, and I would follow that man around the country if I had the money, he just absolutely blew my mind. He hasn't at all lost his touch, and some of his newer songs that he sang were very shamanic in nature and absolutely fantastic.

I had a bit of Mayan chocolate before and while I was there and the psychedelic nature of the songs were just out of control. He had renditioned a whole bunch of the old songs with weird African instruments, mandolins, and this hand drum that he was playing off and on throughout the set.

I highly recommend if anyone gets the chance to catch his other shows around Australia, do it. One hell of an experience, I'm still buzzing.

Edited by Roopey