The Corroboree
Torsten

SAB & Koda got raided today

I would have loved to be there to watch the way you handled them T. That would have been classic.

You are an absolute legend with the way you responded and I hope everything settles down for you now.

That reminds me, no matter how jovial things get, it is a bad idea to tell a drug squad officer during an mdma related raid that "mdma was once my favourite party drug and nothing comes close". It was like I just insulted his mum. It took me about 20 minutes to lighten the mood again after that.

The camera girl was really nice and chatty [especially once everyone realised this was a waste of time], and whenever the boss walked away we'd make fun of the raid and ultimately him. So if he ever does decide to watch that tape he'll probably get a bit pissed off. Glad I don't ever have to work with him ;)

So in the last year I've had major dramas with media, customs, quarantine, Qld drug squad, NSW drug squad, and currently have some trouble brewing with the Vic drug squad too. I broke no laws in any of these cases and they arose merely because these agencies either got something wrong or tried to entrap me. I could do with a bit of a break from all that drama, but somehow I doubt that's going to happen, LOL.

I don't think the cops realise just how much less scary they are the second time round. It was only the uncertainty of not knowing what the raid was about in the first few minutes which got me a bit jittery, but the rest was just tedious.

check out the associated raids on FB.

https://www.facebook...=3&l=90580e5541

it's those red&yellow caps that caused all the goddamn trouble. how the cops got from us selling the empty caps in a public access shop to thinking we had anything to do with the filling and distribution still boggles the mind.

check out the comments section for a good laugh.

I'd say that someone has sold you out falsely in an attempt to protect their own backside. They must have gotten a shock when the cops told them they were not a worthwhile confidential informant if that was the case.

check out the comments section for a good laugh.

Those comments are so funny.

I wanted to post something like "Don't worry folks the good people of the NSW Police force will have these capsules back on the streets and on their way to you in no time" but I don't have the balls.

Torsten so are you the only vendor in Australia selling those caps then?

To me it just seems like the strongest excuse they could find to have a look around your property.

Sorry if you've stated it somewhere in the thread, but do they need a warrant for that sort of bullshit these days or can they just bust in under the guise of reasonable suspicion or some other pissweak excuse ?

You say they had an officer to make sure that nothing was planted or any evidence falsified, but would you know if they slipped a listening device in somewhere ?

The arseholes I had on my back for a while viewed the listening devices as a hobby, that had nothing to do with anything official.

They were quite happy to use the information gained through their use for official purposes though.

Loose lips sink ships.

• Like 1

Torsten, to me it sounds a lot like persecution. They seem to find you irresistible, they can't believe that you are in the thick of things, yet every time you get raided they find absolutely nothing. Your open-ness about the law, your ability to do things they don't like or think are marginal yet are within the law, seems to make you a target - it almost seems like a way to try to shake up the whole community, making you a bit of an example. I guess in many respects you are, sharing all that info about the law and having a forum to share information and allow people to contact each other.

I am worried about the new laws they want to introduce regarding the storage and access to online information they want to introduce. It might make disseminating information even more difficult than before. To my mind it's not just a war on "drugs" its a war on medicine and home / self treatment, trying to ensure that the only people who have control of our medicine supply are the major corps.

• Like 1

To my mind it's not just a war on "drugs" its a war on medicine and home / self treatment, trying to ensure that the only people who have control of our medicine supply are the major corps.

Let's face it mate, it's a war on humanity and life in general.

Corporations make the laws and then their thugs (police) enforce those laws on humanity.

Corporate employees are abstracted from their responsibilities but humans (private citizens) are directly responsible for anything they can pin on us.

To quote Mike Daisy from his speech at The Festival for Dangerous Ideas - Sleeping with the enemy

"A corporation can never be evil. A corporation can never aspire to that kind of humanity."

"Corporations are inherently amoral; they exist outside of any framework of humanity."

Police will enforce anything they are told to no matter how inhumane it is. Just look at the shootings that happened in South Africa the other day. If it is "ordained" by a corporation and legislated they will carry out any amoral instruction from above.

• Like 3

While corporations may have more influence than they should, we live in a democracy and it is the representatives elected by us that make the laws. It is your neighbours, friends and family who are supporting the laws that make these plants and drugs illegal. People are afraid of things they don't understand, and people are all too willing to allow the violation of the rights of others when they are afraid. There is no deeper meaning to it, and there is no organised effort by a 'they'. Unless we acknowledge this, we will be unable to address the true causes and help solve the problem.

• Like 7

You lead a very exciting life Torsten, that's for sure!.

I expect the raids on SAB and Koda were simultaneous? You were probably expecting something coming up after the Today Tonight thing?! And the whole filming of the raid... is that a new thing?

I imagine sniffer dogs got your dogs all fired up?,

I am glad you are so meticulous, i would hate for you to be charged, and carted away.

Lets hope they will leave you alone for a while now hey.

Just chill out today...Amazonians orders :P

:) :)

At least if Channel 7 do a follow up, they can get the "facts" straight from the police.

CH 7 to police officer: "So you raided the dealer selling the all drug plants and you found nothing illegal? Not in his business? Not in his home? Not in his partners business? Nothing?!"

LOL :P

• Like 3

Torsten...They seem to find you irresistible
I just had to quote that out of context :P

hot-cop.jpg

While corporations may have more influence than they should, we live in a democracy and it is the representatives elected by us that make the laws. It is your neighbours, friends and family who are supporting the laws that make these plants and drugs illegal. People are afraid of things they don't understand, and people are all too willing to allow the violation of the rights of others when they are afraid. There is no deeper meaning to it, and there is no organised effort by a 'they'. Unless we acknowledge this, we will be unable to address the true causes and help solve the problem.

You underestimate the power corporations have on policy making, my friend. The fact that corporations control the media, they financially support the people in power (frequently corporation directors are the people in government) and the simple fact that corporations are they for one purpose only - to make money. If you are doing something that might reduce their ability to control or profit, to be sure they will fight against it, and when they have control over the people who regulate industry, we can see government and corporations work very closely, and most regulations are created to give the corporations more power (profit). Some regulations are created by the power of the vote, but the vast amount of legislation is not under control of the people.

• Like 5

EDIT:

Making fun of what is clearly persecution is probably in poor taste.

Edited by whitewind

There is no deeper meaning to it, and there is no organised effort by a 'they'. Unless we acknowledge this, we will be unable to address the true causes and help solve the problem.

Exactly. There's no Big Pharma or NWO conspiracy. People are fucked in general. Period.

^^ Disagree. The only thing wrong with people is that they tend to follow the herd, and that they are largely unquestioning. That's okay if you have leaders that are smart and caring, but terrible when they are not. Yet, the ability to act as a group (community) is a great thing in so many ways, so for me it boils down to education and the ability to question what you are doing.

Inherently bad? I'm not sure. In my mind, evil is born from ignorance.

People are largely inherently stupid and illiterate.. And they don't seem to have any issue

telling others how they should live their lives.

Edited by SYNeR
  • Like 1

^^ Maybe so. It's easy to make the assumption that everyone is smart, it is interesting from an evolutionary perspective.

"to investigate the supply of methylamphetamine (MDMA) in the Ballina area."

some fine-tuned media release by the nsw police.

love your work T.

• Like 1

People are largely inherently stupid and illiterate..

if that's your default relation to people, then thats how they are mostly going to occur to you.

...or you could come from a position that people are actually magnificent :)

• Like 1

There's no Big Pharma or NWO conspiracy

not sure about the nwo part (or in relation to bush snr's famous speech it's true), but there is a big pharma "conspiracy", just look at the way the TGA and FDA have been lobbied and hijacked to try and delegitimise (or even stamp out) natural therapies, while simultaneously fraudulising (thats now a word) research to releasing drugs which have negative sometimes even fatal side effects. don't even get me started on the continuing demonising of marijuana by the state while actively allowing pharma corps to develop and release drugs which are basically just a tincture of cannabis. why? so profits can go straight to pharma corps who have the money to bank roll politicians.

• Like 4

You say they had an officer to make sure that nothing was planted or any evidence falsified, but would you know if they slipped a listening device in somewhere ?

T, as much as it seems like you're all over this please consider the possibility SallyD has raised, that your home and vehicles may have been bugged with covert listening and tracking devices.

i saw a newspaper story on how a special QLD police squad, with help from regular police, were targeting the finks over a very long period. among other things, vehicle bugs and star chambers were employed. very insidious stuff.

• Like 1

Check behind your family photo's like Mr White did to Hank on Breaking Bad.

i saw a newspaper story on how a special QLD police squad, with help from regular police, were targeting the finks over a very long period. among other things, vehicle bugs and star chambers were employed. very insidious stuff.

What is a star chamber Thunderideal?

• Like 2