The Corroboree
cmori3

Looking for any psilocybe spore prints or LC's

Hey guys, I'm just getting into this so some help would be sweet.

I'm looking for any kind of psilocybe spores to check out with my various microscopes.(Microscopy only ofc)

I don't have any prints to trade back but am willing to pay for the spores or at least postage.

I live in Brisbane, so if anybody nearby is into this stuff i'd be keen to get a pm and chat.

Cheers

I'm not certain but I think a liquid culture would be illegal.

quite obviously a budding young mycologist looking for specimens for his microscopy work.

• Like 2

Hi, can you tell us about your microscopes ?

Yes my microscopes are all very large and capable of looking at spores very well.

The liquid cultures are generally believed to be illegal, but are listed in the giveaway sticky so I figured it wasn't against the rules in these forums.

A non psilocybe liquid culture would be legal yes

a psilocybe lc no that would be illegal

Why are there so many first posters asking questions like this

It's starting to get annoying use your fuckin brains people

Edited by myco
  • Like 1

he must be from that other australia, on earth 2 where there are exact replicas of each and everyone of us and there technology and legislation is 1000000 million light years in advance and the drug law regime failed quite some hundred thousand years ago dismally and LC cultures are now inoculated by robots are quite legal for jesus was a mushroom is the one world order founding new religion!

Edited by applesnail
  • Like 3

word.

can you clarify which DMT your after? DMT Discrete Multitone ***** DMT N,N-Dimethyltryptamine **** DMT disaster management team (United Nations) **** DMT Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff **** DMT Digital Media Technologies **** DMT Deutsche Montan Technologie **** DMT Distributed Mission Training (US DoD) **** DMT Dry Metric Tonnes **** DMT Disease Modifying Therapy *** DMT Diver Medical Technician *** DMT Data Management Team *** DMT Distributed Management Task Force *** DMT Diamond Machining Technology, Inc. *** DMT Droplet Measurement Technologies (Boulder, CO) *** DMT Divine Moments of Truth (slang for dimethyltryptamine) *** DMT DMSMS (Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages) Management Team *** DMT Data Miniaturization Technology *** DMT Database Management Technology ** DMT Directorate Management Team ** DMT Det Mosaiske Trossamfunn (Nowegian) ** DMT Department of Motor Traffic (Sri Lanka) ** DMT Discrete Monitor Timing ** DMT Draw My Thing (game) ** DMT Distributed Mission Trainer (US DoD) ** DMT Data Management Toolkit ** DMT Dual-Mode Tracker ** DMT Design Management Team ** DMT Data Monitor Tool ** DMT Design Maturity Test ** DMT Deep Mobile Target ** DMT Directives Maintenance Team (International Electrotechnical Commission) ** DMT Digital Media Thoughts ** DMT Document pour le Médecin du Travail (French: Document for the Occupational Physician) ** DMT Decreed Moscow Time ** DMT Dual-Mode Transmitter * DMT 1,4-Dimethyl Terephthalate (polyester PETE manufacture) * DMT Division of Mass Transit * DMT Deacon Ministry Team * DMT Devotional Ministry of Trance * DMT Dispersive Mechanism Test * DMT Dunkerque Multibulk Terminal (French) * DMT Dimethyl Terephthalate * DMT Directed Mission Task (US Army) * DMT Digital Microscopy Technology (Mediterranean Association of International Schools) * DMT Design Maintenance Test * DMT Developmental Maintenance Testing * DMT Daeyeon Motor Trading * DMT Defective Material Tag * DMT Disposal Management Team * DMT District Management Team * DMT Document Messaging Technologies * DMT Discrete Multitone Technology * DMT Dream Multimedia TV * DMT Deployment Management Team * DMT Design Methods and Tools * DMT Desoxy-Methyl-Testosterone * DMT Data Migration Tool * DMT Decision Making Team (various organizations) * DMT Didier Munschy Technologies (French home protection company) * DMT Diffusion Matériel Thermique (French: Thermal Equipment Distribution) * DMT Digital Mapping Technique * DMT Director of Military Training (various locations)

• Like 1

it's like somebody ate some really bad mexican and shat it all over my thread

• Like 1

it's like somebody ate some really bad mexican and shat it all over my thread

i believe that was you, cmori3, when you couldn't give any information about your microscope(s). we want our forum to be permanent, or as close to as anything, and new members asking for illegal things jeopardises this. forgive us for not being the drug dealers you sought.

Edited by dionysus
  • Like 1

i believe that was you, cmori3, when you couldn't give any information about your microscope(s). we want our forum to be permanent, or as close to as anything, and new members asking for illegal things jeopardises this. forgive us for not being the drug dealers you sought.

obviously talking about the more illegal shit that was mentioned e.g. dmt, clearly alot worse than a P. LC which are mentioned in countless threads

He did give us a rundown on the technical specifications. His scopes are of the "large and capable" variety.

What is this "drugs" word you speak of? Some sort of sordid card game, i'll bet.

• Like 2

He did give us a rundown on the technical specifications. His scopes are of the "large and capable" variety.

Are you going to confront every one who asks for a print for microscope research?. At least cmori3 made an effort and said it was for viewing under the microscope and not for growing illegal mushrooms.

:)

ha, I love these threads. Always gets a chuckle outta me. I swear you trip everyone up with your keen interest in microscopy equipment Psylo. It's good, people are far to freaky deeky obvious.

Haha yea Lu love these threads hey, and the recent salvia one lol, great laugh. Keep it up you blokes ^^

He did say hes chasing LC amz, implying he has pure intention of cultivating. Unless you can observe liquid cultures? Im not sure

Edited by Goldtop

Are you going to confront every one who asks for a print for microscope research?. At least cmori3 made an effort and said it was for viewing under the microscope and not for growing illegal mushrooms.

I'm not particularly intersted in any responses you choose to make anymore as follow up to my posts. So save yourself the effort.

Fact is, the OP is asking for something illegal, and its obvious to anyone with half a brain. If anyone wishes to lay some more huggy-wuggy, poor widdle newbie sympathy CRAP towards him, then more fool them.

We all roll on a different track, brothers. If people don't like the replies he's getting, well..... who cares ?

• Like 1

i still lubs you Amazonian :)

• Like 1

Here's a print - Just stick your microscope up to the screen...

post-11189-0-18103000-1338518051.jpg

I think it's a print... Or someone sat on my my monitor while i was away :blink:

Here's a cloesup of what spores look like:

post-11189-0-84830900-1338518344.jpg

• Like 2

and here is some liquid culture

passion-pop.jpg

• Like 5

He did say hes chasing LC amz, implying he has pure intention of cultivating. Unless you can observe liquid cultures? Im not sure

He didn't exactly say the liquid culture was to be from a psilocybe fungi :) .

But , cmori3 did say "The liquid cultures are generally believed to be illegal, but are listed in the giveaway sticky so I figured it wasn't against the rules in these forums". so he was a little confused.?

If anyone wishes to lay some more huggy-wuggy, poor widdle newbie sympathy CRAP towards him, then more fool them.

Yeah, i use to get in trouble with mum too for bring home sick and injured animals.

• Like 1

I could be wrong amz but Im sure he wouldnt be happy to receive an edible lc lol?

He didn't exactly say the liquid culture was to be from a psilocybe fungi :) .

"Looking for any psilocybe spore prints or LC's"

Someone will help him out though, should he try to contribute to the forum and show hes not just some kid tryna grow shrooms. After all hes got a few good microscopes, tells us he must be dedicated to much more than just tripping out :wink: