The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

hearing sexual news about your friend

I ran into a bird that is good friends with a good mate's long term girlfriend. She tells me in a supermarket with old grannies around that they have just broken up and my mate has had a break down over it.

I had no idea so I feel bad. Ive been under the weather and lying low in recent times so havent been in the loop so feel guilty for not helping him,.

But then she loudly tells me that part of the reason she left him was that my mate insisted that his ex give him DAILY headjobs and if she refused he would lie on the couch in nothing but footy shorts and ask her whether she 'didnt find me attractive anymore' - to which the only acceptable answer was - you guessed it - a head job. Daily for about three years.

Man im never gonna be able to look this dude in the eye again...

Jesus! sounds like he was engaged in some serious head fuckery, and not just in the literal sense

• Like 3

only you would know if he is capable of doing that....

I'd like to nominate him for Australian of the year... three years that's a Champion effort :lol:

• Like 1

she would be an excellent catch for any single guys. Insist on only three blowjobs a week, ad she would think you are a caring, non-demanding god.

• Like 3

really only you can make an opinion on what was going on. I mean if that was true thats a terrible thing to do to a girl. but sometimes after a breakup a girl might make out she was involved with a bad person. Only you know the people in the situation and can read it from there

• Like 1

Possibly the old grannies weren't even familiar with the term *headjob* and were none the wiser. :P

Some chicks are freaks. :unsure:

If he's had a break down over it, I'm inclined to believe he's pulled the headjob game as manipulation. Guilt trip for not giving him head; guilt trip for breaking up with him. But hey, I don't know them. Also what goes on behind doors of a couple's partnership is often different to the public facade; good mates or not.

• Like 1

Yeah, you've got to take it with a grain of salt. Could be true, might be exagerated.

I had a good mate accused of raping his ex cos after they'd broken up, they got pissed together, went back to his house and he ended up giving her head on her request. No penetration, but cos she was so pissed she couldn't recall and went to the cops.

All got sorted out in the end and she came clean and admitted that she in the worng, but that was a bad sitch.

Thing is... it could be either way. You'll never really know. Don't write off your friend before getting his take on things.

Defintely take it with a grain of salt. I had an psycho ex-girlfriend who spoke shit about me, funny thing was that I didn't care and no body believed the shit she spoke. Then again someone who says they got raped by some guy on a monthly basis, get's accused of lying about it and changes her story to a pre-school teacher isn't full of brains in the first place, not to mention the time she said she had a miscarrige in my toilet and said they wanted to name it after my mother..Yes I have had some fucked up girlfriends haha

Some people can be very good friends but very bad romantic partners. Just don't fuck him. ;)

Defintely take it with a grain of salt. I had an psycho ex-girlfriend who spoke shit about me, funny thing was that I didn't care and no body believed the shit she spoke. Then again someone who says they got raped by some guy on a monthly basis, get's accused of lying about it and changes her story to a pre-school teacher isn't full of brains in the first place, not to mention the time she said she had a miscarrige in my toilet and said they wanted to name it after my mother..Yes I have had some fucked up girlfriends haha

:blink: Yes. Yes you have.

• Like 1

she had a miscarrige in my toilet and said they wanted to name it after my mother

This thread is ACE