The Corroboree
curaezipirid

getting sunburned for the end of the world

Well, my family did teach me that sunburn might as well be the end of the world.

And as we are a bunch of pale face red heads, half of us at least, no wonder.

But what about the solar flare at Chinese New Year,

and how many of us are already strangely finding,

that after years and years and years of low sunlight intake by cause of saving pale skin,

the sun is beckoning our minds out into its brightness,. . . . .

. . . stimulating our natural DMT productivity, . . .

. . . . . . making us wonder in new ways, and laugh at old fears, while coming to grips with those hidden secret fears we might have been hiding from ourselves, . . . .

. . . is it a real Spiritual awakening of her our Earth

a spiritual encumberance

a spiritual equation with an actual factual solution?

maybe just too much sunstroke at my end, but, I wonder,

What are we all experiencing so far this year.?????

Any answers will be appreciated.

im confused , yet aroused

Edited by quarterflesh
  • Like 3

but to really get over the fear,.... better get sunburned everyday for the remainder of the year so you can prove them wrong.

If ur sensible u cover up and drink Plenty of h20. Enjoy the outdoors.Sunshine great for all ur happy bean production line. Part of the equation for healthy mind and body chemistry. I think anyhoo.

Edited by incognito

But yeah so far this year, I have slipped Into a provider' mentality. Possiy due to a maturing of age blah blah. Which has seen me turn into a bit of a workaholic, first time ever lol and concentrating on working hard and making some money, and doing all that money shit ie paying Of loans/ investing all that bs. All that while having huge deciSions to make that effect other people on a personal and professional level. Feels like a game, but playing it, but playing it well it seems. Been promoted to a rediculous level at work, a job I actually like and requires a minimal amOunt of work on a physical or intellectual scale (thank Christ lol) so all great for once on that end. Living well, and cheap. Huge decision to make involving move to Brisbane with work at end of yr, that poses positives as well, but a lot Of negativ, but the one positive (to move) has to be most important of all. The expense if living in bris is the Negative.Time between now and then should be to become a better, more wholesome human being but that bad guy is always whispering in ones ear temptations. So that's my year so far. One of trying to take care of finances for self and dependants and attempting to not give into temptation end rant sorry for this I'm way tired. Goodnight.

Edited by incognito

I site Gus from bb as a positive influence lol Nothing intended I just think he was cool in his man up speeches with Walt haha.

• Like 1

about a week or so ago, you said you were gunna stop posting for a while and reflect on life..........but here you are still posting

:wub:

• Like 1

Thankyou.

I got an iphone.

Can someone please remove me from the Internet. It's not a healthy relationship.

But I getcha sexy drifter. I getcha.

Edited by incognito

i ended it with Iphone before things got serious.....

it's like a girlfriend without the sex..... what a head fuck

• Like 1

yeah the mob in the mobile scene tends to get at the head alright! (mob. being the collective pronoun for many macropods, as well as short for mobile)

Just wanted to add, that, as far as I know, the only special event of 2012 that NASA are admitting to foreknowledge of, is increases of solar flares.

And that there is also evidence, that meditation facing the sun, in strong sunlight, can stimulate the body to produce more DMT. But then again, so can standing on the head.

Edited by curaezipirid
  • Like 1

I strongly suspect that the overuse of technology - and in particular electro magnetism and micro-waves - reduce the amount of DMT produced in the brain. When I was living outside of mobile phone range and away from the pollution of society I was very clear headed, very spiritual, and very strong mentally. Now I live in the city I am constantly exhausted and need many distractions to stop myself from going mad with boredom. This was not a problem before.

Not that I dislike technology, but it is ridiculously addictive, it takes us even further away from nature and what is truly important, and I am sure that it has a negative effect on our mental / spiritual health.

So throw away your iphone today, turn and face the sun and breathe..

• Like 1

And that there is also evidence, that meditation facing the sun, in strong sunlight, can stimulate the body to produce more DMT. But then again, so can standing on the head.

i'm guessing you don't mean actual evidence, as in, scientific evidence. maybe evidence in the form of an article in nexus magazine.

i don't mean to be rude, as far as i am aware, practically nothing is known about dmt production in the human body.

• Like 1

I confess my information source is not verifiable, other than that, if its advice is followed, I tend to dream more vividly etc etc etc

Not that I have tried the head stands for the purpose, but the idea is appealing, except that I haven't been able to do head stands, or rock climb after having my first baby either, but I did used to be good at head stands once upon a time.

However, it is sort of the point I am making, that staying longer than we are used to, in strong sunlight, facing the sun, can enable more vivid dreaming. Maybe more lucid too, but that is different from more vivid. In some people DMT only made it all more vivid, and in others less vivid, and only in some people more lucid.

But here is the information source I had relied upon, . . . informed by a practice in Chinese herbalism it seems if the rest of the youtube channel is to be believed, . . .

saw this link today, and remembered I'd started a thread here:

http://preventdisease.com/news/11/022811_solar_activity_consciousness.shtml

It refers to a New Scientist article about how solar flares are effecting us biologically.

Mine came up trumps, so I hope everybody else's sunny days are working out good too.

If he has never taken DMT how does he know that meditating gives him the same effects?

If he has never taken DMT how does he know that meditating gives him the same effects?

maybe somebody told him about their experiences, and maybe that is why he never took it, (some ways of telling the story are preventative medicine, and other ways of telling, tend to encourage the use!)

I love the sun! I try to spend most of the day in full light. lol, after spending a few months up here in the tropical sun I regularly get people mistaking me for a black fella, even with my bright blue eyes and golden blonde hair.

I think soaking up the rays of the sun has extremely effective antidepressant effects and is also very important for melatonin production. Although, I can’t say it’s ever helped me reach the realm, or anything close to it.

• Like 1

sun is awesome. but plants are best with it than us.

from a rather pale dude, that has been exposing to sun a lot these days

• Like 1

yep, sungazing or alpha blinking,

solar worship

direct connection between eyes and pineal..

it works!

reduced need for food

visionary states/oneness consciousness

its all there.

Im a a believer.

Not in sunburn tho. fuck that. sun is good for me, i get lots and rarely burn.

Nothing like facing a rising sun with your eyes closed and your arms outstretched. It's one of my morning rituals. I'm with you mud...there is something mighty powerful about that big ball of molten rock...I feel it charging me up. I am a strong believer in getting a little sun on every part of my body daily...Its a great way to start the day...