The Corroboree
Bretloth

The community of infinite bullshit

Hi, I am the leader. You may bow and curtsy. Here at the community of infinite bullshit which doesn't actually exist, drugs are made ok with religeon! Yay. You may follow any spiritual path here at the community of infinite bullshit, as long as they fall under the control of my spiritual guidelines which are themselves fundementalist dogma that must be adhered too without exception, which will be also be enforced with guilt, slander and sooky sooky la la. All letters written by members (especially sooky self important rants to the government) must be talked about in internet forums to try and gain credebility and pats on the back, because that's why we do it here at the community of infinite bullshit, most just write their letters and don't seek approval for it, they do it for it's own reason, but not us, oh no, we need attention for it here! So, if you too are a know it all self absorbed holier than thou asshole then look elsewhere, the leaders position is taken, we are looking for mindless sheep here, ones impressed by big words and nonsensical new age drivel and those who are most vulnerable and desperate, if this is you, then welcome to the community of infinite bullshit!. Yours sincerely, The Leader.

Ps; This is satire, if it offends you then good. Only sheep have need of shepherds, lead yourself.

post-9625-0-80559500-1325211197_thumb.jp

post-9625-0-80559500-1325211197_thumb.jpg

post-9625-0-80559500-1325211197_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

sure i read the same thing on the inside dust cover of a bible once :rolleyes:

• Like 1

lol moses, a few times i have written 'in the loving memory of cherryl, all material herein is purely the work of fiction' in hotel bibles, perhaps we have stayed in the same place? :P

takes one to know one

Leaders are at the forefront, asking you to follow, i'm saying lead yourself from behind kickin you in the ass. Small difference. You can make your own decisions can't you? Or do you need supposedly super special enlightened masters holding your hand?

entheogens HAVE been used in a religious context for thousands of years, their use within this context predates all the prominent religions of the last couple thousands years, catholicism, christianity, islam, etc, these religions are basically the birth of oppression within religion, they shifted belief of multiple divine entities, of both genders, to an all knowing and controlling MAN god, that it's followers must worship.

this was the birth of the types of oppressive cults that you seem to despise, as i do also.

though i do not see how this hate for greg kasarik and his beliefs or his progressive non-oppressive agenda is warranted.

the fundamental idea in which the community of infinite colour is based on, is not of an oppressive nature, it is the opposite, it dictates that we should be free to believe what we want, and to do what we want, and NOT follow someone's ideas blindly, to not be a mindless sheep, basically the exact opposite of the opinion that YOU ARE TRYING TO FORCE ONTO OTHER PEOPLE.

do you see the irony here?

greg is actually trying to do something good here, he's trying to make medicines that all of us here love, legal for you and for me to use, why would you be against this?

i cbf looking through all of your posts related to this subject, so i apologise for misquoting, but i remember you saying something along the lines of "people can use these drugs whenever they want, they do not need greg." well yes that is true to a degree, some people can use these substances when ever they want, with all the risks involved with the law and society, with the fear of persecution they can use these substances.

why would you be against someone who is trying to benefit you?

why are you using your fear to force an opinion onto many other people?

why are you trying to turn this community against greg?

from previous posts i've read of yours, i've gotten a good impression, i've liked and respected what you've said, but this to me is baseless and ridiculous, and you can accuse me of being a mindless sheep, but simply put you'd be wrong, i wont deny i'm an ignorant person, because really who isn't ignorant in this world? i do actually think for myself and form my own opinions though, and every single day i try to become a little bit less ignorant.

to compare this thread and your actions pertaining to this subject, to society, i think of people like alan jones, when i watch media watch, and listen to montages of him calling people dopes and dills and that stupid bitch and that idiot blah blah blah, his subjective language and his narrow-minded agenda serve to only fuel the fire of oppression, ignorance and prejudice, there are many many people like him, and the majority of them seem to be right wing conservatives, particularly in australia and america, i am not so familiar with other countries media and politics. these people promote the religions that you and i despise.

when someone wishes to change the status quo, they get ostracised and persecuted, because people are afraid of change, even if this change is urgently needed.

i feel this is exactly what you are doing to greg.

but if entheogens teach us anything, it's to be more open minded and less driven by fear, so many people will not be affected by your subjective words here in this great community.

thanks for your time.

Edited by chnt
  • Like 4

to add to my previous post.

while i side with greg on this subject, i really do believe that you have good intentions.

• Like 1

What a crock of bullshit. Progressive my ass. It's a hodgepodge of existing ideas that contridict each other. All that achieves is another cult of bullshit, which is always a social control mechanism. True freedom of spirituality never needs a group, they are mutually exclusive. You cannot have freedom of spirituality and spiritual guidelines, spiritual guidelines is dogma pure and simple. Even if the dogma is freedom of spirituality, there's the irony. I'm not trying to control anyone, you can do whatever the fuck you like. This is a public forum, i'm expressing my views which is my right, as it is gregs or anyone elses. I think cults deserve ridicule, and it amused me for a moment, good enough reason to do anything I feel. Just to be clear, I believe in freedom of spirituality, partly why I'll never start a cult. It's the organized part of religeon i despise. They all talk a good game but the reality is different, even the hare krishnas had a power struggle where people died after the death of their founder.. At the end of the day people can and will do whatever they want, even join a stupid drug cult. I'm not stopping anyone, just saying what I think of it. And I really doubt a out there religeous cult that lets remember has no followers yet, will achieve a damned thing. More likely if it ever gets anywhere it will be to make a nice tabloid cover when they get raided warning about the dangers of drugs.. There's changing the status quo, and there's pretending to change the status quo to achieve status. Writing a few letters is great, lots do it myself included, they just do it for it's own sake and don't post online about it. Posting online about is looking for pats on the back, status, not change. Writing the letter is the important thing. It's like those fake celebreties at charities functions, the charities paid them to attend.. Good publicity. All words of opinion are subjective including yours, think what you like. Was kinda the point.

Can i have co-membership here and with gregs community.

On a side note, why does this issue effect you so much Bretloth?

The community of dont be a cunt.

I like that one best :) Regardless of your dislike for Gregs ideas I think spreading hate like this is more likely to prevent humans moving forward to a peaceful place. Im curious like eatfoo why this makes you so angry. Lots of people have ideas, if you dont like them wouldnt it be better to just accept them for what they are and spread some love around?

• Like 4

That's where you are mistaken, not about greg or his bullshit, that'll never get anywhere, that is obvious. It's the principle. I know what cults do, i've seen it, lived it and breathed it. Have spent months getting a friend out of a very similar cult to the one gregs trying to start, she's really fucked up because of her experience and is only now starting to get back to normality now she has been removed from the group and their influence. She told me just yesterday she has a new lease on life, and is finally happy again even though she has alot of baggage still to deal with. And to be honest it makes me sick that anyone would pander to the people who fuck with peoples minds, lives and souls for their own ego gratification.. All cults do the same things, no matter what they preach. That's the reality. I've spent years researching cults and the people that start them and yes I do hate those fucking maggots, on a par with peadophiles in my book, one rapes innocent bodies, the other innocent minds. Both are parasitic vermin. If you think I'm doing any of this because of hate you'd be mistaken, quite the oppositte. Prevention is better than cure. I fully expected to be criticised and that's fine, brought it on myself. All good, i'm a big boy. My opinions are never popular and I'm not going to change the way I talk or the issues I choose to stand for or against online to present myself in any way. What ever comes from that may, I have nothing to be affraid of. I think Whitewind hit the nail on the head with the community of infinite love, probably are far better way of going about it. Which i'm going to take note of and drop this bullshit. Done what I wanted, said my piecei'm happy with that. Take it or leave it. Peace.

Mate i didnt even read all of your rant. But your habbit of boxing things is not very healthy. Im sure there are alot of poeple here that have had bad experiences of religions or know someone that has. Thats no reason to brand every religion or person involved as bad. Frankly its very juvenile, i have no issue with you and have aprciated alot of what youve said in other parts of the forum. But your constant attacks on greg and his group are uncalled for. I dont at all support the community of infinity whatever, but i respect that he and other have chosen that path.

Have a good NYE anyway

• Like 2

yes I do hate those fucking maggots....

If you think I'm doing any of this because of hate you'd be mistaken....

Forgive us for thinking this was hate fueled.

• Like 5

Ps; This is satire, if it offends you then good. Only sheep have need of shepherds, lead yourself.

This doesn't offend me, but to be honest your rant has dropped you a few rungs in my ladder of cool. I sort of feel sorry for you after reading this thread, cos you've clearly taken this personally. Nothing wrong with expressing your opinions in the original thread, but starting a whole new thread to basically turn people against another member of our community is piss poor form, man.

There are always going to be differences of opinion, but we don't need such divisiveness. Stay cool, Bretloth.

• Like 1

i'm saying lead yourself from behind kickin you in the ass

hmm whats that? i smell inflated ego with a hint of jerk?

i would definately pay more attention and show more interest in gregs theorys and ideas than your bill hicks wanabee rhetoric.

i think gre has a good heart, who genuinely cares about people and the myriad of life around him. anyone who cares that much for animals is a-ok with me:)

its assholes like you who get their jollies out of kicking someone in the nuts (metophorically speaking only- i hope) that give me the willies.

i dont believe that greg would let someones spiteful tripe deter him one bit from his positive outlook, and ur shite has been well wasted, aside from revealing YOUR true colours to this community.

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying Bretloth's pull no punches, take no prisoners style in this thread and I hope this doesn't change merely because some may see it as heavy-handed. While I do not agree 100% with all his points I uphold his freedom of expression.

A person on solid ground should be able to handle critique and criticism without becoming overly disturbed.

Edited by Mycot

It's a controversial subject, which people hold strong opinions about. A little criticism never hurt anyone, I think it's good to see yourself through others eyes. My opinions are based upon my experience, which no one else shares, so of course there will be opposing views to it coming from different perspectives. Part of life. Doesn't change a thing for me, but duly noted. I do not consider someone who has made only two posts here, one promoting themselves, and the other launching their cult and active member of this forum, or the greater entheogenic community. I see that as someone coming in, placing themselves above us all, and looking to grab a splinter group to lead and control. So I do not see my actions as divisive, more protective. I dont want to see anyone get fucked over from this guy. Incog, i've only had one dealing with you before and it wasnm't pleasant, you fucked me around for weeks on a sale you botched, then acted the fool asking me for another chance, your true colours have been apparent to me since, you're a wanker. And as far as ladders of cool go, I didn't care about that crap in high school, sure as shit not going to now. I do what I think is right, as no doubt all you have done also. One thing I think we all can agree on is we don't have to all agree on everything. Have a great new year everyone~*

Edited by Bretloth
  • Like 2

I know Greg personally and know that for a number of reasons he will not be a cult leader - other than on paper. But he may well use the vehicle to make a dent in the law, which is his true intention. I hate religions and cults, but I see no harm in what Greg is trying to do. Sometimes you have to compromise to make gains, eg I dislike christianity, yet I support the effort of the christian hybrid religions of Santo Daime and UdV to make ayahuasca a legal sacrament in a number of countries.

Bretloth, maybe you should spend some time with greg and find out what he's all about rather than pushing your hate. You'll find he is harmless and genuine. That's up to you though. However, whats not up to you is hounding a member. This thread is way out of line firstly because it is a thread specifically about a member, secondly because you are simply spreading the same hate message as in the on-topic thread. And you seem to have no disregard for any damage you cause to others in your pursuit of greg. Greg can look after himself [the discussion here is good practice for him in what he will face elsewhere], but I can see this degenerating on many other levels. I reckon take a deep breath and take a break from the topic or a break will be assigned to you.

• Like 7

hehehe,... and I thought that this was just a bit of poking fun at the infinite color,... I mean,... the intentions are absolutely good,... but it did come across as a bit cheezy. I can be a big cheeze sometimes.

Berloth,... you are forgetting where you got all your ideas that forged your mind to where it is today. We are all sheep in that respect. We are all in some way a product of the ones who have been there before us.

We live in turbulent times and need cheezy people to remind us of the important things.

It is very hard to keep your mind from going astray in these turbulent times. To come up with the discipline to stay focused is so hard that people seek refuge (in monastaries/books/religions/other spiritual practices)

Even knowledge has to be passed down as a torch.

I am not saying that there aren't people that do not have the need for guidance because they are free. You and I can be sure that those free people have had to endure and epic (spiritual) battle to master that freedom.

A remarkable thing about these turbulent times is that knowledge seems to be only one click away.

• Like 1

Bretloth, you are welcome to your views and welcome to express them. I'm certainly not going to get my knickers in a twist over anything that you have to say, because I know what I stand for and what I hope to achieve. If anything, it has been fascinating to observe your reaction to my work.

One of the things that I like about this community is that it is made up of intelligent people who are going to make their own minds up. They will read what both of us have to say and decide accordingly. I am not entirely convinced that your preferred communication style and message are as effective you might hope.

Torsten's support, as someone who knows me personally, is appreciated but it is perhaps a reflection of something more indicative. While it might be that I have only posted a few times here, I have been involved in the Entheogenic Community for a few years and have been a regular presenter at EGA since 2006, when I was invited to speak by one of the founding members. While not everyone in EGA agrees with my points of view, I would suggest that those who know me personally would find your aspersions quite absurd.

It is ironic that you didn't bother coming into the Cannabis reform rally, after you had encouraged me to do so. If you had you could have met me in person and gotten a feel for who I am and what I represent. But it isn't too late. You are welcome to come out to Warburton for a day, so that we can sit down and discuss the issues about which you are so concerned. PM me if you'd like to take me up on the offer.

• Like 3