The Corroboree
7baz

just got asulted

by failing to act, you're actually encouraging them to do it again. you have a moral obligation to correct this.

keep the police out of this: these matters are best left to vigilante justice.

slash their tires or defecate on their doorstep.

imo this is the best advice in the thread

Edited by bulls on parade

as others have said attackng their property lost you any legal course of action but i would go back with a pack or two of superglue and liberally douse their door hinges locks etc and windows if accessible, bottles glued to the doorstep(no prints) as well, morons like that dont deserve to be allowed in public.

then get some DMSO and ipecac and put on the door handle.

• Like 1

...cases in point

It was water in balloons :wacko: You know the stuff you swim in and drink.

Some of you guys need to get out from behind you computers more and have some fun in the sun :lol:

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

little man syndrome... check that ego next time.

• Like 3

THERE WAS DISEASED BLOOD AND DOG PISS IN THAT WATER BOMB
You know the stuff you swim in and drink.

:unsure:

:lol:

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious. Sun Tzu, The Art of War.

why not? obviously cos there were adverse consequences for your actions. through experience, you learned to not fuck with other cunts.

now think about those cunts that attacked 7baz. what lesson have they learned? well, it seems that they've learned:

1. you can attack random cunts with urine&semen-laden water bombs without recourse

2. if anyone protests at your actions, smash those cunts too

3. you can continue to be a urine-bombing shitcunt cos nothing will happen to you.

congratulations 7baz, through your inaction you've now made this world a badder place.

you mean "Bladder place " faust :rolleyes: seriously tho, hey baz , sort out your head shenanigans before they sort u(i mean u wanna guy to thailand out and all....)...and i mean that with all the best intentions bro. me, i woulda said "yeah, comon u pack of deadshits go for it" and danced around while they trid to get me. maybe we all woodalarft?? dunno. but i tellya, wen u argue with an idiot, after while, no one can tell WHO the idiot is :innocent_n:

• Like 1

You got your arse kicked for threatening someone then trying to kick their door down ! What did you expect ?

You need to either

A-- Get over it, and accept that you shall never be a mighty urban street warrior, unable to protect yourself or your loved ones (which is OK, really)

or

B-- Bravely revisit the arena of voilence, and have another go. Fuck this cowardly shit like petrol bombs, car scratching & tyre slashing. Go back to the house, stand tall with calculated & determined agression, toe to toe against last round's victor, and see how you fare with a level head. If he kicks your arse again, you should be humbled by the fact that he is a street soldier of greater might. Pull yourself up off the ground, blooied and delirious, shake his hand and buy him a beer. If, however, you get the upper hand, and beat his face to black & blue, God will grant you that extra foot & 40 more kilograms as a well-earned reward, the Blue Fairy will transform you into a real man, making your Uncle Geppetto proud to have built you from a pine cone, and The Wizard shall bestow on you a magical tincture to turn you into a great lion.

:bong:

• Like 5

Fuck you crack me up psylo

:):lol: :lol:

Don't go to the Cops they will look at you in the wrong more than the water balloon dicks.. if you feel like getting even put a dog turd in there mail box or something lol. the 5 0 are never the answer.

• Like 1

I want to share a short assault story with you guys-

The other day I was walking my dog around the ussual route. He is not by any means a fluffy little critter, he is a muscly Amstaff of 33kg and I often get peoople crossing the road to avoid the "pitbull". So As i get to the T-Intersection of my small lane that runs into another small lane I see a fattish guy getting home from work and parking right at the end of the T intersection in a huge gas guzzler SUV by himself of course. Its a small lane and parking has issues, so with someone parking at the end of the st it can be near impossible to turn into or out of the st, plus cars driving along that lane nearly have to come to a complete halt just to get through. As it was peak hour and there cars backing up behind him it was completely obvious that it was not the place to park, but with no signs or laws to prevent it he just goes and parks there anyway.

So I wave and was going to just continue on my walk, but then I though, no fuck it, Im going to say something. I am not a rude or obnoxsious person so I just turned around, excused my self and said politely

ME- "Sir that might not be the best place park"

Fat Guy- "who the fuck are you to tell me where to park"

ME- "Um, have some respect for your neighbours, its obvious you are causing problems with the traffic"

Fat Guy" (half way accross the road approaching me) "Well mate, they better slow down, and what teh fuck are you going to do about it"

I was a bit put back at this point as my small comment had suddenly landed me in a potentially violent situation, My Amstaff was looking a bit nervious at this point and I could tell he wasn't gonna take shit from this guy. So I just stood my ground and let him lead the situation. So this Fat guy see's me, sizes up me and My dog and stops half way on the road calling me onto him to start this fight. So i got a little cheeky at this point cause the guy was doubting his own abilities by now-

ME - "Look mate, how fucking hard is it to park up the st, you obviosly look like you need the excersice"

Fat Guy - (enraged) Come over here mate, I'll fucken knock your block off ra ra ra"

Me " " I'm qiet happy where I am, But you know what? you have NO idea who I am, where I live or what I am capable of. I know where you live, where you work and that your shit scared right now. I also know that the car is a company car and that you have your own car in your garage. So if I were you I'd just back down and think a little bit harder before you get your self in over your head"

Fat Guy - FUCK YOU (Storms off inside and slams door)

To this day, he has NEVER parked at the end of the lane again.

giant-marrow_1434357i.jpg

Look how big it is.

Edited by muskrat
  • Like 2