The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nabraxas

Skynet is about to attack.

*wades in to the sea of shit otherwise known as the skynet thread*

p.s Why is this still in news/notices?

Time to get moved into bitches already!! :P

Firstly, I am no-one's bitch. A bitch at times I concur that I may be, but certainly not anyones' bitch. :huh:

Secondly, I never asked dworx to defend me but I appreciate his kind and genuine concern for my feelings, truly I do. :)

Thirdly, Sheather, I find it outrageously ridiculous that you believe you have any lessons to teach me about forgiveness and reconciliation?

You don't even know me at all, so to make assumptions about me based on the small amount of my character that I have shared on this forum, is downright silly.

P.S We all know Australians suck at reconciliation, just look at the NT *intervention* :rolleyes:

Abandoned

And I thought I de-railed the thread :rolleyes:

Chill Space would be better,though I didn't start the thread.

You can always abuse each other via pm...dunno about anyone else,but this is an interesting thread!

it was originally about unmanned aircraft, so what is it about exactly? UAV'S are all piloted remotely i thought, still they are a scary concept. jets are sucky enough when all you've got is an ak47 and home made bombs, but jets, pilots and runways are all expensive. imagine fighting an occupation when there are tiny planes buzzing around everywhere, you never see them but they are equipped with infrared, nightvision, all the fruit, and they can gun you down or blow up your house with impunity.

they might be cheaper than the missile you'd need to blow them out of the sky.

does the reference to skynet have any bearing? technology marches on but i'm not aware of anything that could be compared to the fictional skynet.

Firstly, I am no-one's bitch. A bitch at times I concur that I may be, but certainly not anyones' bitch

Uh, yeah. I never said you were. Masterful misinterpretation.

Thirdly, Sheather, I find it outrageously ridiculous that you believe you have any lessons to teach me about forgiveness and reconciliation?

Seeing as you seem to know little to nothing on the topic I believe there are several lessons I could give you.

You don't even know me at all

And yet I made the assumption that you were a decent person that had the capacity to forgive. Golly that wasn't a good one to make was it? If you don't give a shit for sincere apology then don't expect me to take it lying down if you're condescending. Maybe I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt, 'coz you sure as hell haven't done the same.

Shit, you have nothing to learn? You're better than Jesus! Why aren't you the messiah Meeka? Perhaps it's the arrogance that would stop you, you're as full of it as I am. At least I can admit that I have much to learn yet. Pretty bad at upholding the principles of your religion I think, unless your one of the "Kill the heretics, sell the raped and punish the wicked" kind of religious person. Then you'd do an outstanding job!

Abandoned

Abandoned

You can always abuse each other via pm...

here here put this cock show to bed :rolleyes:

The next unprovoked hostility towards me will be reported, and otherwise ignored.

for fuck sake just grow up & just ignore each other then,

You dont have to like each other go fight it out in IRC chat or PM, its obvious this has just turned into a forum pissing competition for the public :BANGHEAD2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UduuxKdPt9Q&feature=related

fair enough point taken dworx

Ill admit here i see things much the same as your view on the subject & wont expand any further on that subject matter

we could fight it out in IRC or in person but changes nothing really he will still feel the same about that issue and I will still feel the way I do

You said it better than i could, my point was arguing here will do bugger all

Abandoned

Sorry mesc/mac for annoying you?

But ah anyway, i'm not trying to piss on anyone's parade, but feel indeed I am justified in defending myself against silly assumptions made about my character, such is my right as a human being, is it not?

Sheather, you never apologised to me for anything that I'm aware of?

Also apart from a reference to Jesus in my profile status (which is actually the lines from a song i'm fond of) and the fact I mentioned a childhood church attendance, I don't actually recall ever mentioning that I was Christian or indeed any reference to my religion, if any? Another assumption on your behalf, perhaps? :)

Seriously though, it appears to me that you are making up stories in your frustration with me... apparently i'm a christian, i'm a know-it-all, i'm an unforgiving assumption maker with no capacity for reconciliation ... Shall I carry on? Fucking moron that sickens you perhaps? :)

Please feel free to point me in the direction of the sincere apology you make reference to? For what were you apologising, by the way?

I'm outta here now folks, so once again, just like in the pedophile thread, I won't need to bother myself with reading sheather's insults upon my character.

*waves*

dworx - Just curious, dworx, what do you do in your spare time when you're not maiming pedophiles and posting on SAB?

Abandoned

keep the pedo discussion in the pedo thread. it was poorly enough dealt with there and doesn't need to be dragged elsewhere. The insinuations made are not just character assassinations, but also accusations of criminal offences, so won't be taken as lightly as the mundane namecalling that's also been going on.

@Synchro: Man that's absolutely INSANE!!

I can see it now,kids playing Playstations,X-boxes etc thinking they are just a game,when in fact the mission could be REAL...now that's scarey.

"YAY I completed ALL levels mum!"

"That's nice dear,now come have some dinner and watch the News" :blink:

SHITE!

Here's a link in regards to Synchro's Q before re: Pyramid structures..it's Audio Downloadable Mp3.

http://www.redicecre.../RIR-100613.php

Here's a Scale Model of the Great Pyramid my mate Simondontanna made:

post-300-0-84456800-1304175526_thumb.jpg

He aligned it with True North,not polar North and this cat was my Dad's before he passed.

She's a weird-ass cat,but was always so scared and timid even with Dad,that is up until we sat this on the floor where she headed straight for the centre!

I kinda wish she hadn't as now she's got it all over even the dog's!!

I found a "hot-spot" within the structure and placed a not-so-healthy Loph on top of books for a few days.

The Loph became healthier and when I went to touch it there was an electric/static type discharge to my finger tip leaving an "oily" reside on the tip of my finger which quickly dried up.

This was back in probably 2008?

He's going to make a "grail" shaped cap-stone (inverted) and place it on top to see what he can do with this....he's the one who first started me looking into this sorta stuff.We chat at least once a week about wierd shit LOL and I record it.

Maybe one day I might do a Podcast of his very insightful conversations when I collect enough recordings.

Anyhoo food for thought :lol:

Jasmine.jpg

Jasmine.jpg

Nah, you'll just find that a lot of teenage gamers will end up signing up.

Cool... Maybe it's got something to do with some of her ancestors being in the middle of pyramids? :wink:

My thoughts too, oh and I found something to clear up the whole Jesus/Skynet thing...

:lol:

Abandoned

:lol: