The Corroboree
hutch

Women bites off mans nuts....

British woman 'bites off' boyfriend's testicles

A BRITISH man had surgery to reattach his testicles after his girlfriend allegedly bit them off, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Maria Georgina Topp, 43, appeared in court accused of carrying out the horrific attack on her boyfriend Martin Douglas, 45, in Newcastle, northern England.

Douglas had to call emergency services himself after the incident, but was in so much pain operators could not understand what he was saying. He needed emergency surgery and had to spend several days in the hospital recovering from the attack.

Paramedics who attended the scene called police when they saw the extent of his injuries and Topp was arrested and charged with causing grievous bodily harm.

A Northumbria Police spokesman said, "At around 4:00am [local time] on Friday, Feb. 18, police were called to a report of an assault. Officers arrested a 43-year-old woman on suspicion of assault.

A 45-year-old man was taken to the Freeman Hospital for treatment to injuries to his arm and groin area."

Topp is due to appear at Newcastle Crown Court next month.

Her teeth should be forcedly removed....one at a time....

• Like 1

How is that even possible? :o

Ew, poor guy.

Surely she couldn't have bitten them off completely?!

Abandoned

Edited by dworx

I have heard of a penis being bitten off in a car accident but how could someone bite off ya nuts? Maybe he was in handcuffs....

I wonder what he did to piss her off so much?

She would have had to have her mouth full to bite them off. I imagine it would be pretty sinuous(?) down there, not an easy task.

Maybe it was a bit of S&M gone wrong?

I wonder if his nickname name was Nobby :lol: .................. :slap:

Edited by mac

^^ haha, that's more than a nibble bro!

I have gelded a few horses in my time, nuts dont come off easy! Its a crunchy sinuey stringy kinda event. I have no idea how she would ever bite them off.

Poor guy, although im sure someone doesn't get ones nuts bitten off unless they sorta deserved it at least in part.

i reckon the guy was lucky, i would rather she bite off a ball then bite off my penis. i did see a tv program once where a guy lost his willy and ended up getting it replaced with his thumb. apparently he could get hard ons and everything, may a mechanical pump im not sure but for any typical man losing his dick would be the worst thing in the world...........probably besides becoming unable to have direct intercourse or replacing with a thumb, turning into a sex change woman might be the only option to remain sexually active in a weird reverse kinda way.