The Corroboree
Yogibear

I am fed-up with the Ethnobotany forum.

Every time any thread starts getting interesting, you, Planthelper, jump-in acting like a 3 year old with lots of red buttons to press, and cancel, close, or delete the thread.

Without those of us *creating* the threads, you wouldn't have anything to moderate, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the Forum title DOES dub itself "Plant use in any culture".

If every time I create a post worth reading, it gets closed or deleted, then what's the point in creating them? ..here anyway.

King of your own irrelevant little forum man. if it gives you that much of a buzz just ending threads without any regard for the effort (on everyones part) to create that thread, you should have Mod priveledges f*cking taken away.

You're not 2 years old, and you sure as hell aren't the Fürer of a Fascist regime, you're just a use of a small local Messageboard - one of many many MANY on the net, who seems to have allowed the Moderator thing go right to your head.

No doubt this thread will be moved or deleted too,, no wait! You'll leave it here, just to show you're really not as bad as I make out, right?

Whichever it is, I don't care: It's just ONE forum, in ONE board, in an OCEAN of more popular ones. I'd have thought you'd had a little more appreciation of the many regulars who DO keep the forums moving, when it's just as easy for us to find another Board to partake in.

When my ability to freely speak and share my opinion is hampered by idiots like you, in starts feeling more like a fascist state, than plant forum. Fuck that.

So no more posts for me in Ethno. Done. Over it.. Fed up with the 'little man with a little power' syndrome you so often, grotesquely wave around like a flag.

--Jason

And as for saving my life by NOT closing the Poppy thread sooner - gimme a fukn break! ..don't give yourself any credit at all: Finding that the Poppy Tea actually WORKS - if anything - is what would've saved my life, YOU had *nothing* to do with it, so just don't bother trying to inflate your ego taking credit for something you had absolutely no part in.

Some of the people (The know who they are) were quite supportive, that was refeshing, and uplifting. .. You on the other hand, simply closed the thread to .. I don't know actually.. an attempt to show us all what "AWWESOME POWER" you posess??

Like a three your old playing with his dads gun, you are /spits.

Sounds like that PST isn't taking the edge of like you thought it was. :wink:

Edited by Rabaelthazar
  • Like 1

This is ridiculous. Sorry i have to be the messenger who delivers the truth but you cant speak for the forum because you never did anything good for the ethnobotanical scene that wasnt for your benefit only. Well, Planthelper did so many times. Everytime i see your name coming up, it has to do with drama. Drama baby drama. I wont get into this because the thread will end up in the ditch anyway but let me say one thing: I would have closed or moved that poppy thread faster than you were able to blink; just because i know what comes out of drug preparation threads. We had that whole poppy tea stuff a few years ago in germany. After one year, the most important german drug forum was raided, closed down and the the whole poppy tea thing was made illegal. The ethnobotanical scene in germany wasnt the same ever since. Wanna have the same thing happening in Australia? And the personal insults you throw in here are just way over the line!

Btw, you posted in the wrong forum. And you can be happy about that, because the second i see this post showing up in chill space, your warning level will rise faster than Gary Glitters Dick in front of a schoolbus. You can say what you want but dont you ever insult someone like that again!

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 6

You didn’t read the forum rules.

You get abusive in most threads you post in.

You abuse Planthelper when he took the time to explain to you why he closed that thread.

You act like a child with this post.

And to top it off You have only been here for two months.

So who is the problem here?

Good bye I hope you find some where that will accept you for who you are.

:wave-finger:

Cheers

Got

• Like 4

There are a few threads about poppy seed tea on the forums, out of curisoity why was this one closed I dont think I read it?

Self admission?

Most PS is pretty crap in australia now days.

edit: weird.. double post.

Edited by centipede
  • Like 2

For all your info, it's PST and Valium as of yesterday, but that's not important.

EVERYONE, should be able to post their opinions without having some thread-nazi dictate what is considered 'good or bad' and wipe them out, else what's the point in bothering to post in the first place??.. I also stipulated the entire point of that particular thread, and said several times that trying to use PST as a regular 'recreational' drug/concoction would be completely pointless.

I didn't post it in the wrong forum - I posted it right here to give PH the thrill of deleting one more of my posts, one last time. Call it an early birthday present. And who gives a shit who's 'done more' for ethnobotanical society: He doesn't run the site, he doesn't own shaman-australis, many others have done alot more than him, I'm quite confident of that.

As for insulting him: Speaking the truth regarding someones attitudes is no insult. Just a perceived fact.

And as for the 'warmings' .. PH gave me two warnings in two posts, just to - I can only assume - get his little buzz out've excercising the very little power he has over ONE forum on ONE Messageboard.

Those two warmings are still there after what? 5 weeks? How childish and sad is that?

Few points:

PH was doing his job by moderating his sub forum..

You aren't going to make any friends by having a go at a respected and knowledgeable member here

PST is illegal in Oz, no? So PH was deleting/editing and incriminating thread.

Also, there are numerous recipes for PST on the net, and info about people kicking habits with it (or swapping one vice for another).. So you could have mentioned your success without all the steps etc.

I have no beef with you, and I understand things must be rough/stressful at the moment.

Chill out, have a smoke or something and come back when you feel more together. This forum is bloody good dude, I dont think you will find the same quality anywhere else.

• Like 4

Yogibear, you can post your opinion anytime you want. We are a much more democratic board than others. I assume if you´d attack a moderator on a similar board, you would have gotten more than warning points. The Nazi comparations and the way you give PH a hard Time because he moderates this forum are the problem. We are in first line to cover Torsten when its about legal problems that can arise when dealing with self incrimination. I dont know what exactly lead to your warning points or the closure of that thread, but its a very hot subject. And im sure PH did not close the thread to attack you personally.

Those two warmings are still there after what? 5 weeks? How childish and sad is that?

Thats the usual routine. Nothing personal there either.

For all your info, it's PST and Valium as of yesterday, but that's not important.

Yogi, it seems you have some stuff going in your life that is a factor. Im sorry if things dont work out like they should for you but i feel like your using PH as a vent. Go get some sleep or take your time to think it through and then write again. Its not healthy to post when your worked up. And im saying this with the most friendly intentions you can imagine. Your not doing yourself any favors arguing on that low level. I Am sure you can do better. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

`

Edited by Magicdirt
  • Like 1

I hope PH doesn't delete this thread. I think it shows how this community works - and works well. Yogi obviously has little understanding of this and is taking his personal pain out on the person who is there to make sure he doesn't get to harm this forum.

More important than yogi's short sighted attacks would be the comments made by others. I know PH takes his mod job extremely serious and performs it with great responsibility and consideration. I don't think I even need to check out the threads in question because what I see on this page is already enough to show me my confidence is in the right person.

Warn points usually stand for 12 months as a minimum and are only deleted after a long period of no additional points.

best to conduct percieved social differences via pm first yogibear.

why not post a few images of your seedlings, go to a meet, make some cool comments on what are your strengths, post a few you tube vids to pass the time........even though i have only been here for 2 years i have see heaps of kids just like you burst in thinking they are going to teach the ethnobotanical peers a thing or two, generally just end up making dicks of themselves when they realise its all been seen before so the newb just ends up getting into making more and more poor thread choices and then blow up and exit in a blaze of glory when they get frustrated basically because they have been caught out actually knowing jack shit.

your homework for the day yogibear is to research paracetamol overdose an side effects, report back with your research and findings..............only then will i bother to read any more of your self centred posts or take you seriously. i have no interest in another know it all teenager on the express train to destruction, prove me wrong.

• Like 1

Warn points usually stand for 12 months as a minimum and are only deleted after a long period of no additional points.

Yeah and Warn Points are given at the Moderators discretion: And since every human has their own beliefs, attitudes, values and ego, do you really think they're only going to make fair, un-biased decisions? Basically: If the Mod doesn't like it, it goes. Never mind the opinion of the author hey?

best to conduct percieved social differences via pm first yogibear.

Oh yeah, just like Gadget did a week or two ago? .. remember that? One distasteful PM from Gadget, and Synchro FLEW-OUT squeeling to everyone about it as if he'd been anally raped, yeah smart thinking 99. So basically, as long as you keep your opinion to yourself, speak in a hushed voice, and treat Moderators like they're a class above everyone else, you'll get along just fiiine here? ..Oh, and lets not forget this teenage mentality that says that if one person has been here longer than you, that your opinion isn't worth spit - I hace better things to do than stroke everyone's egos, you all do that plenty without one more tosser to kiss your asses.

So much for open-minded, free-speech, I suppose every site has to have a 'catch-phrase' huh?

why not post a few images of your seedlings, go to a meet, make some cool comments on what are your strengths, post a few you tube vids to pass the time........even though i have only been here for 2 years i have see heaps of kids just like you burst in thinking they are going to teach the ethnobotanical peers a thing or two, generally just end up making dicks of themselves when they realise its all been seen before so the newb just ends up getting into making more and more poor thread choices and then blow up and exit in a blaze of glory when they get frustrated basically because they have been caught out actually knowing jack shit.

I quite honestly couldn't give a rats dick who knows what about what - there is *always* someone who knows more than each of us.

That whole last paragraph (^^^) has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the thread/argument/debate. I started the thread, because I'm sick of finding my posts, threads and replies falling victim to the whims one person whose inflated sense of self importance and paranoia that the Feds are going to raid us for our irrelevant Enthenogenic plant collection, means that speaking openly has become prohibited. Who's trying to teach you all something you don't already know? I couldn't care less. If you're going to attempt to make blunt, inaccurate attacks on me, at least try making valid points: You're simply fabricating garbage, in an attempt to impress the others. But bullshit is just bullshit, no matter who says it.

your homework for the day yogibear is to research paracetamol overdose an side effects, report back with your research and findings..............only then will i bother to read any more of your self centred posts or take you seriously. i have no interest in another know it all teenager on the express train to destruction, prove me wrong.

Again, you stupidly assume I don'.. Wait, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time arguing with someone who has no idea who I am, or what I know? .. I'd doubt you'd have read a single post I've made, and you're trying to tell me "What I remind you of" that'd be f*ckng hysterical, of it wasn't so inept and lacking in merit.

As for proving you wrong? I've never had the slightest compulsion to 'prove myself' to a single living person on earth, so I doubt I'll be changing that any time soon. Certainly not for you. Any of you actually.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH - THAT is what my thread was about, before you all came along and turned the whole thread into a dick stroking competition. I don't care who knows more, or less, who's 18 or 81.

All I care about, is that I have the right to communicate my OWN actions, or beliefs, OR feelings on any topic, just to have them removed, or closed, or deleted. Simple really.

If I cannot speak without having to dig through this sort of bullshit every time someones poor, delicate little ego gets upset by something said offhand, I'll be happy to take it somewhere where I can.

yogibear, are you saying that PH edited your posts NOT according to the rules or are you saying that you posted not in accordance with the rules and are now pissed off because PH enforced the rules? It appears to me that you are claiming the latter in which case you should be taking your frustration out on me as I make the rules, not planthelper who merely enforces them.

if however you are claiming the former then please provide examples [privately if it is likely to cause you more trouble]

As for free speech, I am not sure where you get that idea from. Our rules clearly restrict free speech to a certain extent, because we operate within the law as much as practicable. if you don't like the limits we put on free speech for our own protection then go elsewhere. At other forums you may find different levels of free speech. Some are stricter, some are less strict. I think a forum where the admin gets to post stuff like "the bitch should be raped to death by 300 oversized african males" might be more to your liking. is that the kind of free speech you are looking for? Just curious, cos I can give you the link to AE if you need it.

• Like 2

Yeah and Warn Points are given at the Moderators discretion: And since every human has their own beliefs, attitudes, values and ego, do you really think they're only going to make fair, un-biased decisions? Basically: If the Mod doesn't like it, it goes. Never mind the opinion of the author hey?

I'm curious how you would solve the problem of finding someone other than humans to moderate forums?

I know things are different in Oz, but where I'm from turnips just aren't that good at typing. :scratchhead:

• Like 1

Whichever it is, I don't care: It's just ONE forum, in ONE board, in an OCEAN of more popular ones

ahh but i think you do care,

I quite honestly couldn't give a rats dick who knows what about what

Again i think you do give a rats dick otherwise you wouldn't be posting.

Dude its obvious you are a bit irritable weather it be from withdrawal or thats just your nature, i have one piece of advice for you

Taper off of the pills & don't abuse the Valium, or you will find irritability may become fits of rage when the benzo supply stops

I must say I believe that the thread in question did cross the boundaries into illegal preparation. If it were more about growing Papaver spp. - well then if it were up to me, I'd allow that.

Anyway Yogibear, I think that if you decide to leave, you'll be missing out on a pretty amazing forum. There's a lot of opportunities and great people here, and if you could only see that the topic you posted had the potential (if many other topics in the same vein appeared) to confuse this forum for a different kind altogether - then you see why it was deleted. It's all about precedence. If that particular topic was allowed to stay, then why should others not? And if others were - then this website would appear a lot more obnoxious than it should. And if that were to happen, I'd imagine a lot more trouble would follow. And lastly - there are enough websites that deal exclusively with that topic exclusively as well, but comparatively fewer of this kind. I hope you realize, and can apologize, and stay.

• Like 1

I think Yogibear should fuck off and never sign back in. The guy is clearly a danger to the community, because he has no discretion, is a straight up bullshit artist, and has no clue about how this place works.

1) That sally thread, yogi starts a thread about how it sucks that sally is banned, then like magic, realises they he may have access to a plant he had 15 yars ago...bull fucking shit

2) Starts a thread about a 'F' shaped cartha plant, asking what to do about the funny growth pattern. Everybody says 'leave it, it will look normal in time', and the asshole ignores all the advice and tries to straighten it up anyway.

3) Discretion. Yogi signs off his posts as 'Jason' and includes a link in his sig with his art work (which I like), but the link has his sirname. Anyone junior investigator has his full name, and can easy work out his address (yogi was so kind as to let everybody know where he shops). This puts anybody he meets IRL in danger.

Fuck off Yogibear, you and your liver can go to hell

• Like 2

woops, I forgot about the awesome thread about trying to find a good weed supplier as well.

• Like 3

I think Yogibear should fuck off and never sign back in. The guy is clearly a danger to the community, because he has no discretion, is a straight up bullshit artist, and has no clue about how this place works.

1) That sally thread, yogi starts a thread about how it sucks that sally is banned, then like magic, realises they he may have access to a plant he had 15 yars ago...bull fucking shit

2) Starts a thread about a 'F' shaped cartha plant, asking what to do about the funny growth pattern. Everybody says 'leave it, it will look normal in time', and the asshole ignores all the advice and tries to straighten it up anyway.

3) Discretion. Yogi signs off his posts as 'Jason' and includes a link in his sig with his art work (which I like), but the link has his sirname. Anyone junior investigator has his full name, and can easy work out his address (yogi was so kind as to let everybody know where he shops). This puts anybody he meets IRL in danger.

Fuck off Yogibear, you and your liver can go to hell

It's amazing how quickly and happily so many well-centred, plant-loving, Enthenogenic "masters-of-cool" lose it, and all jump on the hate-wagon together, don't you think? ..

..it's fine, really. It's always more fun throwing rocks at someone when you're mates are there to cheer you on. It's human-nature for people to simply follow the lead of others. As for the quotes and point list of 'bullshit' you claim I spoke: I've never been the type to feel the urge to lie, so whatever. The more negative posts - like yours - were made by people - like you - who mean less than spit to me anyway, but I'm sure your buddies where impressed by your foot-stamping! Feed that hate, it's good for you dood.

Some of the posts above had a nice, funny, calming effect to them, made me smile. Others were understanding, with typical human air about them, thank you for the intelligent responses - those of you who made them :)

Anyway, I spent the day pretty well baked, outside in the garden with a puppy, hence my late reply: I siply didn't feel like leaving the sun to sit at a computer reading.

And how SHOCKING that I would talk openly about substances from plants, on a message-board that's meant to be dedicated to plants grown for their substances!! .. F*ck me! What was I thinking! ..I'll start hunching in a dark room all day, peering through a crack in the blinds, and be paranoid that everyone's out to raid me for my poppy-seeds and plants, then I'll fit right in right?

Apologise? .. For speaking openly, and honestly? ..Pft.

I think you'd do well to loosen your tin-foil hat guy, before the feds 'tap' your phone, and aliens start eating your breakfast cereal!

have you done the paracetamol homework yogibear.......you dont have to do it but it would show alot about your character if you did. hell man take all the panadiene you like........still i would enjoy reading your topic- The pro's and cons of OTC medication. come on dude you have at leat 19 negative reps to get back from your last thread....................personally i would like to help you eliminate some of those and stroke YOUR ego too.

At the risk of being hated on, I found your last post yogibear ^ immensely amusing. :lol:

:wink:

At the risk of being hated on, I found your last post yogibear ^ immensely amusing. :lol:

:wink:

Get ready to duck! .. Don't go siding with the unpopular one chica, you know that! :)

have you done the paracetamol homework yogibear.......you dont have to do it but it would show alot about your character if you did. hell man take all the panadiene you like........still i would enjoy reading your topic- The pro's and cons of OTC medication. come on dude you have at leat 19 negative reps to get back from your last thread....................personally i would like to help you eliminate some of those and stroke YOUR ego too.

My ego receives quite enough stroking already, but thanks for the offer :)

And it's Ibuprofen, n.. WAS Ibuprofen: Search a few medical sites, and you'll find examples of it being given to old-age cripples with severe arthritis in regular, daily doses of 6000-15000mg.

Its clearly much safer than people think - or I wouldn't still be here; let alone perfectly fit and healthy after well over a decade of use. Back when I started taking those ones, you could actually cut the tablets in half: the N+ embossed side contained the codeine, the other half was Ibuprofen. So for a while there, I was only eating Codeine (and lactose or whatever they filler-it-up with).