The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
seven

zonk from s.a.b.

It kicks ass. Has nice synergy with other relaxants

There was a discussion of this only last week, somewhere on here. Try a search.

i remember there being a topic not long ago but cant find it:(

but i've just ordered the tester pack

and am looking forward to it!

LOL, that discussion was on EA

Oh yeah, I remember now!

If only I could register for EA. Stupid glitchy software.

i got the tester pack awhile ago

and i ate 2 then i tried 3 with no affect at all

my g/friend also tried 1 with no effect:(

so i thought id give em another go and i just gott some more

i thought id try 2 again and c what heappens

i had these at 10am and by 1030 i started feeling really sedated:) my g/friend tried 1

and it worked for her as well

so im wondering if this is common having it not work the first time but working after that?

It possible depends on the stomach contents? Or maybe there are some fabrication problems ( as in everything isn't getting the same dose )?

[ 30. July 2005, 03:48: Message edited by: bloodbob ]

i cant remembe rif id eaten the first times but yesterday i had 2 on an empty stomach then ate b4 they came on. so maybe digesting food helped in some way??

i find that 2 seems to do nothing to me but but 3 puts me to sleep fast. only thing i dont like about them is that i sometimes wake up feeling like i havnt slept and covered in sweat. but thats usually because i've taken something that would of kept me awake if i didnt have the sleeping pills :D

It's definitely not a fabrication problem. we are very careful about mixing everything thoroughly. The ingredients are actually ground together in an impact grinder just to make sure they are all well mixed.

These things are not designed to override anything. ie, if you have taken a stimulant then don't bother taking zonk. They are primarily designed for people who need to get to sleep or who want to reduce their natural agitation.

It appears zonk will override caffeine, but I have not tried it with any stronger stimulant.

i ate 4 zonk caps the other night but id eaten half hour or so b4 hand, and id also had some lotus wine. it did effect me gave me a nice mellow/relaxing feeling but when i ate the 2 on an empty stomach it was much stronger!

aaron

Didn't want to start a new thread, so tacking this on.

Torsten, any news when SAB will be restocking Zonk. thanks

there were some supply problems on some of the ingredients, but they have just been resolved, so we should be able to get them back into the store within a week or two.

Greetings T,

Will these be the same strength and formula as before?

Or has the recipe been refined or altered in any way?

Thankyou.

seeing psychoO's post's made me just a lil bit sad, and i had to say that as i think i'm surly not the only one, who feels that way...

so i will have extreem fun today!!

Greetings T,

Will these be the same strength and formula as before?

Or has the recipe been refined or altered in any way?

The recipe will be the same, except each capsule will be a little bit stronger. Maybe 15% stronger. We have found some better [more potent] extracts, so we can get more umppfff per capsule.

The recipe will be the same, except each capsule will be a little bit stronger. Maybe 15% stronger. We have found some better [more potent] extracts, so we can get more umppfff per capsule.

I really love this product, but am wondering if it poses any risk to my liver?

Is there much of a problem with mixing Zonk with a couple of drinks?

Some of the ingredients are metabolised by the liver, so it is a good idea to not consume zonk on a daily basis and to avoid other drugs that put strain on the liver. The occasional zonk with or without alcohol is no problem.

My warnings about this product were due to a rare complication. About 1 in 100,000 has a special sensitivity to one or two of the ingredients. Such a person would get extremely strong effects from the product [ie multiples of normal] and could develop acute liver problems after repeated doses. These would resolve shortly after the product is stopped. People with this condition would generally know that they have it and would already avoid any drugs that are metabolised by the liver.

One of the original ingredients which caused us concern in regards to random liver issues is no longer in the product and hence we have removed the extensive warnings.

I find zonk most synergistic with beer :lol:

Hmm... I don't suppose you could tell us what's in it?

Ah, thanks... Are those the ONLY ingredients?

isn't that enough?