The Corroboree
vual

OMG DRUG TEST!!

i forsee a white ball in your palm.

remember the cut off level is 50ng/ml i think so you are allowed to have traces. with the money back guarantee i would read the fine print because i think you have to buy the bottle and tablets together on the same receipt. anyway good luck man! maybe go sit in a sauna/steam room :P

EDIT just something i pulled from wiki regarding using someone elses piss. this will degrade with stored piss.........>>> Urine creatinine

Creatinine concentration is also checked during standard urine drug tests. High creatinine levels indicate a pure test, whereas low amounts of creatinine in the urine indicate a manipulated test, either through the addition of water in the sample or by drinking excessive amounts of water.

Edited by B_T

is there something wrong with me if my dick is two colours not just one uniform colour?

um

whilst with more notice, you would try to burn fat leading up to the test, then during the immediate period of the test you would try to make sure you AREN'T burning fat.... i have heard of this dehydration technique, and it probably explains why heavy drinking might grant a pass.

basically if a test is sprung on you, you rock up absolutely fucked from running around like a headless chicken for the last half hour or so (without drinking water). i'm not sure how you would go actually producing urine in that scenario.....

FWIW i was watched through a one-way window (so there was no stage fright issue) and they didn't care how far down my pants were.

High Toxin Levels

Customers who have extremely high toxin levels, which we generally classify as those who have been exposed to toxins on a daily basis for an extended period of time (say, three months or longer), should use either POWER FLUSH Herbal Tea or POWER FLUSH Herbal Capsules prior to using Ultra Mask 1 Hour Liquid Formula. For optimal results, finish taking POWER FLUSH one hour prior to using Ultra Mask.

i think this may apply, if u smoke weed daily 4 more than 3 months.

I have taken taken about 4-5 table spoons of living valley activated charcoal the night before a test and drank a ton of water the next day the guy said my sample was cloudy and gave me a funny look I went home and heard nothing back I can't promise it will work but gotta be worth a shot ural is a favourite of the big house university but I'd say give charcoal a go.

for those that get tested for work and still wan smoke..... jwh.

not sure about the cost side of jwh, there is always the issue of unknown toxic effects which is why if you're willing to pay a bit more than you would for bud, for a very similar (but not identical) effect, try puff by HHH, you'll be surprised.

not sure about the cost side of jwh

Extremely cheap when bought in powder form.

for a very similar (but not identical) effect, try puff by HHH, you'll be surprised.

If you want to try actual synthetic Cannabinoids there are several Aussie sites selling synthetic smoking mixes at the moment. They are worth a go just for the experience if you have never experienced a synthetic before. They are quasi legal here and the site operators are crooks so be careful dealing with them.

I found the puff product by HHH was very disappointing. It doesn't contain synthetics according to HHH, just the herbs mentioned on the tin.

i've quit smoking and i did find it impressive, but current stoners didn't. i found it to be heavy and very similar, and quite nice to smoke too.

might be worth buying a shitload of this jwh. u could make a mint with ur own website.

if u could come up with a way that stoners could pass drug test 100% u would be able to retire in 5 yrs.

i mean that in a totally non-mormon way. fuck id prolly take it back up!!

i've quit smoking and i did find it impressive, but current stoners didn't. i found it to be heavy and very similar, and quite nice to smoke too.

That's interesting ThunderIdeal. That is exactly the same as my theory on the matter.

You'd like the Synthetics then. I hate to advertise them but they are worth trying once if just to experience the "mechanical/industrial" nature of the high. That is how I'd describe the Synthetic mixes.

i would have a go just like i'd have a go at m-cat (where the novel drugs at, fools? lol jk) but we should all be a bit concerned about the toxicity of these random new drugs IMHO.

i would have a go just like i'd have a go at m-cat (where the novel drugs at, fools? lol jk) but we should all be a bit concerned about the toxicity of these random new drugs IMHO.

Definitely. We don't know much about of the new stuff.

ya i can get incense to burn at everyones favoroit store, 90$ for a small bag "Not for Human Consumption" gold packaging, Can someone tell me does jwh cause malignant tumors? and tumor with the word malignant in it doesn't seem to bad? jwh is still scheduled in ozzieland under analogs act so be careful, So stressed cant sleep, better ..., night.

Edited by vual

May they all be white marbles tomorrow vual... best of luck.

Incognito and Chiral - you both seem to have had your say in this thread. Any more arguing in this thread will be deleted to maintain the integrity of the discussion.

• Like 1

im pretty sure with these tests, if you fail, you become monitored and get re-checked in a few weeks time, this gives you time to clear the system and pass.

if you fail a 2nd and 3rd time, you will be fired. But fired after 1 failed attempt is actually frowned upon as the employer has not given the employee a chance and redeem themselves.

this is what i've seen in work testing.

Edited by C_T

Gives me a good reason to drink tonight, thats the aussie way have a bear and forget about it, and it might just work.

Exactly...and if you get fired, have another drink!

might be worth buying a shitload of this jwh. u could make a mint with ur own website.

if u could come up with a way that stoners could pass drug test 100% u would be able to retire in 5 yrs.

i mean that in a totally non-mormon way. fuck id prolly take it back up!!

That is what people are currently doing.

I'm guessing im a bit late, it might not be 100% relevant and i'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the forum already BUT...

Calamus (acorus calamus) is believed to be the only herb that will detoxify the brain of cannabis residue, also good for detoxification of any kind! can be a little nauseating but apparently works wonders!

anyone else experimented with this herb for detoxing?

This thread is about cheating a drug test, I've offered genuine advice on the subject, even though I shouldn't have as I'm advocating cheating and Im just as much cheating as you are, but then went astray having a dig at incog, but so what there's a million threads here that go off track and back on again.

Remember cheating something is cheating...cheating is lying, lying is bad karma no matter which way you look at it...cheat,lie, pay the consequences somewhere else later on.

You may cheat now and get away with it, but what about next time, and the time after that.

Edited by watertrade

oooooh vual, the suspense is kiilling me! tongue.gif let us know how ya did!

but then went astray having a dig at incog, but so what there's a million threads here that go off track and back on again.

ima bite my lip at the moderators request.

i to am keen as the proverbial mustard to see how u went man!!

hope everything came up trumps!!

Ok I admit it the suspense is killin me too, how did it go vual?

You may cheat now and get away with it, but what about next time, and the time after that.

could you not say that YOU are being cheated by being discriminated against at work for something as subjective as your choice of everyday drug that you use on your own private property & time?

• Like 1

not if it puts the safety of others at risk, or reduces productivity.