The Corroboree
T.Larone

Offbeatsprout forum ( soon to be nursery2:) ) ethnobotanical forum and free trading

http://offbeatsprout.webs.com/ :wink:

Please join and help this new forum and nursery grow by contributing to a community among other on-line community's currently doing a similar thing like this site here.

Anybody is more enclined to sell an object on the site it and no profit will be taken :wink:

Online nursery will be improved in the coming months !!!

BOOM !!!

Thanks heaps

please join and support another great online forum !!!

Luv offbeatsprout

• Like 2

Always happy to see other trading sites, HOWEVER

1) This is on a free domain and hence content [or at least google links] will ultimately be lost to some degree in the future. I personally only endorse forums that are on their own domain.

2) The member behind that site seems to have some dubious history at AE, including trying to deceive trading partners by using multiple personalities. Doesn't sound like a good start. He is also know here as gelidoartist123.

:blink:

Look guys . i Know i have history. But i am honestly trying to start a small business nursery. Only thing i did on the trading forum was not give a guy a item cause i diddnt recieve myn. You can be mad if you wont and not check it out. But please find it in your heart to put all that shit behind us now tht was petty . I am a honest being studing horticulture and jsut wanna extend my interests and such . Thankyou and please dont give me a bad name again as we shouldnt biccer about silly things that are equally bad on the 2 people involved.

:unsure: <<<< You still probly look like that

but arghh well i wraped up the story about me being dodgey...

But im honestly just tryning to start something gud

and as for the domain . I am going to get my own domain soon when i get the $$

PEACE

• Like 2

Look guys . i Know i have history. But i am honestly trying to start a small business nursery. Only thing i did on the trading forum was not give a guy a item cause i diddnt recieve myn. You can be mad if you wont and not check it out. But please find it in your heart to put all that shit behind us now tht was petty . I am a honest being studing horticulture and jsut wanna extend my interests and such . Thankyou and please dont give me a bad name again as we shouldnt biccer about silly things that are equally bad on the 2 people involved.

but arghh well i wraped up the story about me being dodgey...

But im honestly just tryning to start something gud

and as for the domain . I am going to get my own domain soon when i get the $$

PEACE

Hah! Personally, i dont know you though i wouldnt trust you as far as i could throw you.

It's a little more complicated than that....

As well as incriminating the person who you didn't send to ( who wasn't the person who didn't send to you )

and starting threads that were incriminating and abusive,

Not the sort of person I'd want in charge of a forum I was going to join

The free trade thread is a place of giving not to be taken advantage of....

Winning support I see

gelidoartist123 aka mr trade ya my 16 grapeseeds.

• Like 1

Haha pritty straight forward that im not gunna be trusted but o well. Be worried about a few things in the past if you must . I dont really care

BYe.

how about you build yourself a good reputation here by doing some active and generous trading. people notice this very quickly and it would be easy for you to shed your previous reputation from elsewhere. creating multiple identities is not only against the rules it is also a clear indication of an intent to deceive, so you have given yourself the worst possible start in this place.

My recommendation would be to:

1) get a good reputation here with a single username.

2) start your shop and build trust that way

3) once you have 1 & 2 for a while then set up a forum if you think you have the resources [tech & $$] to do it properly.

I'm not trying to be rude at all, just offering some constructive criticism, but i think you need to work on your spelling and grammar. It makes your posts and your whole site look unprofessional and crappy. Good luck with it though and i hope it works out the way you want it to.

Torsten thanks for your differnt approach

and i will try to do those 2 things certaintly

as for my spelling im sorry.

I dont speel correctly that often in forums , and as for the website , i think all the spelling correct on that if not tell me .

Cheers

peace

• Like 1

hopefully no1 needs to debate about my actions further . I think everyone knows about the issue now. So in future please dont be petty as to throw stupid put downs and critisims saying that my site is shit ect. Its childish and as i said petty.

Hopefully all is swheet now :wacko:

Peace

• Like 2

items will be added to shop in 1 - 2 months . Maybe later

thanks again

T.larone :) :) :) :) :)

• Like 2

Yeah, the spelling on your site is not correct.

"Off Beat Sprout is a online botanical nursery.More updates are to come so check back." <<< copied from your site, as you asked for help, it should be:

"Off Beat Sprout is an online botanical nursery. More updates are to come, so check back." Just the "an" and the space are important.

It's becoming obvious that we can't make mistakes anymore, even if we do have the balls to own up to them.

Negative votes for being honest is hard for me to comprehend, and bad spelling c'mon.

Can you people think for yourselves ?

This is the classic lynch mob mentality.

He's got the balls to own his mistakes, what happened to a "Fair Go"

If you didn't get burned why the bad blood ?

It's becoming obvious that we can't make mistakes anymore, even if we do have the balls to own up to them.

Negative votes for being honest is hard for me to comprehend, and bad spelling c'mon.

I have no idea who he is, just giving honest feedback about my first impression of the site. People usually vote with their feet and first impressions are important.

• Like 1

here comes the negatize brigade :rolleyes:

^^^ cheers to both of you .

Its more of a grammar issue on the sight. Rather than wrongly spelt words. I think it still gets the idea across. Its ok for now anyway.

If any1 has anymore positive contributions to make or raise that are worth while about the production of the sight or anything in general please post to me as i can change it !!!!

Thanks again

• Like 1

Poor spelling gives a poor impression. If you're trying to promote your shop/forum, then you should at least make the effort to appear professional, if you want others to make the effort to read what you have written, and visit your site.

Poor spelling appears dodgy, especially when you are unknown/new to the forum and are asking for something.

It's like the people on eBay who are trying to sell their "fuly sik" RX3. Do they think it's cool to deliberately misspell words in their ad? It's just poor form, or lazy. It's not hard to use a spelling and grammar check if you are not a strong speller.

I'm not trying to attack you T.Larone, I'm just giving you some feedback.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 2

Will you be selling any of the "Tricholatex" sex toys line at your store...?

• Like 1

Senior Psychonaut Thanks for your concern. I have fixed all errors on the home page and i dont think there are any more 'fuly sik' errors.......

Tricholatex sex toys could be sold if u guide me in the direction where to purchase them first :unsure:

Thanks again.

If anybody wants to contribute to selling something or anything else dont be afraid to post on the forum.

Thanks again again.

• Like 1

Sites gone already wow i hope you honoured the trades you started over there before it was shut down dude.

glad i listened to my gut on that one almost thought of giving you a chance but thought id wait and see how the site developed.