The Corroboree
sethomopod

Unripe HBWR

I feel that responsibilty and care for others has prompted me to post..

I know there are some crazy arsed, law breakin' hooligans that actually consume these seeds (me: :innocent_n:)

Well if you do, Please dont underestimate these seeds... 6 is (allegedly) a BIG ride!!!

If you are new to these goodies.. start off SLOW!!!

Dont compare them to seeds bought elsewhere.. These will take a pepsi challenge to any out there...

Picked about 1000 unripe pods this morn so get in before they are gone! they store in the freezer for at least 12 months!

Above post - BUMP -

Edited by sethomopod

I would have to agree.

I had 8 of these when they arrive, and WOW! what a ride

Definately alot stronger than anything I have had before.

I would have to agree.

I had 8 of these when they arrive, and WOW! what a ride

Definately alot stronger than anything I have had before.

Wow, you must have gotten my pods through someone else... Not allowed to send to WA...

But thanks for posting your experience...

Pretty hefty hey....

my packaged arrived monday :drool2:

me a very happy customer

pleasure dealing with ya sethomopod

:)

And mine today,

Thanks Sethomopod, very prompt, great service.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

my packaged arrived monday :drool2:

me a very happy customer

pleasure dealing with ya sethomopod

:)

And mine today,

Thanks Sethomopod, very prompt, great service.

No problems guys! Glad to help! :wink:

Thanks for posting positive feedback!!!

mine arrived yesterday. looking forward to giving these a go.

sethamopod, you're a champ

what colour is the seed skin at the stage you have chosen to pick?

my current thinking is when the seed coat has coloured from white or green but still soft .

whats your thinking?

mgs take quite a while to mature and snus book give details of some changes noted in alkaloid profile as they mature.

t s t .

what colour is the seed skin at the stage you have chosen to pick?

my current thinking is when the seed coat has coloured from white or green but still soft .

whats your thinking?

mgs take quite a while to mature and snus book give details of some changes noted in alkaloid profile as they mature.

t s t .

Nice t s t! Any chance of elaborating a little on whats snu's book says? very interesting indeed! Woodrose takes a long time as well.. the pods have been growing for over 2 months, and they are only juuuust starting to ripen now... I have found this is the time to pick..(unripe) about a month after the get to full size pod.. The seeds themselves are a biege colour..with very slight tinges of white/green.. Also if you break the seed open, you can see what looks like a little green brain... I have found that this little green bit is a good indicator.. When too young, the little green bit looks like a mini leaf inside a seed folded a couple of times...(these are still very active though, hence my interest in snu's findings)as time progresses, this little bit of green starts filling out more until it folds and crunches up to form what look like ridges in the brain.. From my experience, and from feedback from others, this seems to be the right time to pick unripened pods.. with a window of around 10 days..

Then it's usually a few more weeks to ripen.. as they are beginning to now.. When I was out harvesting, I would take pod clusters and the odd pod was fully opened and half brown, nestled in with pure green pods....

I just took some pics of the seeds and a seed broken open, but cant find the bloody cord to the computer!

Wil post them soon..

But yeah, any more info on changing alkaloid profile is greatly appreciated, I think somewhere on this thread, this was talked about, so it would be great to get some answers...

:wink:

mine arrived yesterday. looking forward to giving these a go.

sethamopod, you're a champ

Ditto! :)

T s t,

This is a pic of the seeds straight out of the pod....

post-5455-127375255098_thumb.jpg

Can anyone help me out with some harm reduction information about these pods? I messaged Sethmopod but thought I'd post it here in the meantime.

Can these pods be frozen as they are now or do they to be prepared in some way first?

Do the seeds need to be "cleaned" or "scraped" as is recommended with other varieties or can they just be chewed on?

Is there much nausea with these particular pod/seeds?

Sorry about all the questions, one of my mates would be very grateful if he could have some of them answered tonight ;) If not there is always another day.

i think it has been posted here somewhere where someone gave them a rub and wash and took with honey if i recall. there are quite a few posts in relation to unripe seeds you should be able to find enough to give you an idea. from what i gather it is 6-8 seeds prepared as i said.

Thanks Velvet Siren. I am very experienced with HBWR, just trying to see if these are any different from the fractal or FNQ strains?

Popped mine in the freezer to stop it from ripening any further. Apparently just chew the fuckers up, they are nice and soft, funny tasting. MJ is good to jave on hand for nausea but as long as you have nothing in your tummy you should be fine. 4 is a good starter dose

I find maria juanita to argue incessantly with LSA occurences. One sends you up, the other takes you down to earth (YMMV) but I have heard of many a killed Turbina travel by lighting up too soon.

My ancient stamp collecting Lithuanian mate insists Hawaiian is like Turbina after she's had a few drinks. Abrupt, sometimes harsh, never takes her shoes off, slightly slutty but overall a pleasing dinner companion.

I feel that responsibilty and care for others has prompted me to post..

I know there are some crazy arsed, law breakin' hooligans that actually consume these seeds (me: :innocent_n:)

Well if you do, Please dont underestimate these seeds... 6 is (allegedly) a BIG ride!!!

If you are new to these goodies.. start off SLOW!!!

Dont compare them to seeds bought elsewhere.. These will take a pepsi challenge to any out there...

Picked about 1000 unripe pods this morn so get in before they are gone! they store in the freezer for at least 12 months!

I agree.. just the green kernel inside the seed is required (correct me if I am wrong?) and 6 would be extreme to say the least. If unsure, go with 2 I think. The initial nausea with the unripe seeds is still an issue, but less intense and subsides quickly compared to the regular hard seeds.

Also, stay away from the MJ for the nausea IMO, try to ride it out and save that until much later if that's your thing

Edited by fredf

I am interested in some pods if they are still available..

Thanks,

Jumpstarter