The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

weekend of the 28th april is locked in [/b

so this is right yeah? im so fuken confused!!!!

thats the dates matt and matt have of work so... cmon we cant be that spasticated? or can we? :blink:

I HAVE FIREWOOD COVERED. mmmmm campoven, hope i WILL have enough coals cook the thing this year!

oh and if ur lucky ill treat yall to a pot of 'nito's chai 'special blend'!!

weve found a mad little trout lake nearby the g-area as well, so fisherpeoples bring ur rods!!

28th is def a Wednesday, im up for a Wednesday till sunday weekend :)

And how big do we want this camp to be?? there are a few keen non sabers that i know would be keen as to come. Incognito even started convincing a few hot chicks to come to i hear LOL must not be keen on watchin me dance naked this year :scratchhead:

Edited by Hillbilly farm boy

i dunno if Incog can be trusted to make chai :P:lol:

I reckon I'd like to come along, but can't make it on the long weekend.

Where's it going to be (sorry, couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread :P )?

Edited by lsdreamz

Incognito even started convincing a few hot chicks to come to i hear LOL must not be keen on watchin me dance naked this year

snicker snort ;)

i can go vego for a weekend! but damn.. lactarius and bacon sangers..... :drool2:

I was just thinking, how many guys that would be coming are vego's?

If I were to come, I'd be, or rather, vegan

Edited by lsdreamz

Bit of a silly Question, But me and IceCube are in canberra and are poor uni students without a car, anybody be able to lift us?

Yes! Definately keen. I'm a new member but I've been lurking for quite some time! Interested to meet some of you guys.

Is the camp site like an official campsite with showers/toilets, etc? Or is it sort of a clearing in a national park? I have no tent and only a sleeping bag and warm clothes but I am so very keen.

Ahh, being a uni student :D

mate, its freezing. be prepared. im not kidding when i say freezing.

i personally have no probs with newbs coming. If uyas can bus or train it to orange i could give u a life from there.

The G spot is near oberon

Oberon?! Could you find a colder place that near to Sydney if you tried?? It should be north damn it.

So is there a decided date yet?

The first weekend of May seems to be the consensus (plus, it'll be traditional). On the downside, I may be double booked for that weekend :BANGHEAD2: Stupid law reform...

arrrgghhhhh i thought its the last weekend of april???? no matter, i will go both weekends.

tripsis north is gay. o-town is the bomb :) i think we should have a swear jar that every time someone complains about the cold they have to throw in a bud ;)

Awesome! Last weekend of April (that's BEFORE the 28th of April, yeah?) means I can tick off everything on my to-do list.

:shroomer:

First weekend in May it is...now no changing it again please...it's the same as last year and it's just perfect cause the fungus is on it's first flushes.

30th April Friday

1st May Saturday

2nd May Sunday

meet at old campsite from noon Friday onwards to forge campsite plans.

Set up campsite and hook up tunes and food prep area.

Gather firewood and drink warming spirits to ease the cold.

Light up multiple shisha's...I now have a huge one to use and share to.

Make a ring around the fire of seating and indulge in whatever.

Take turns at taking Jono behind the bushes for brutalizing and face slaps.

Return to campfire for more hippy banter and shisha smoking.

Await the dawn sunlight and increase dosage of extreme psychedelics for the annual dance amongst the pineforest looking for subs.

Return to camp with sackfulls of fungus and much deserved sleep whilst Jono cleans all the dishes and makes the campsite nice and clean...I have an apron for you Jono so don't sweat it.

Awake in the early evening and skull two large glass's of tequila to warm up and shake off the sleepy's.

Sit around the campfire and make notes of who is handling their psyches and who is borderline looking like they might freak out at any second.

Jono does backwards crabwalk around the fire and acts as a moving table with an assortment of pills and pot for campers to choose from.

First weekend in May it is...now no changing it again please...it's the same as last year and it's just perfect cause the fungus is on it's first flushes.

AAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_--- tears rest of my hair out we simply just couldnt organise a root in brothel.>

first weekend of may now? r u fuken crazy????? ah well okay first weekend of may it is. im goin both weekends, last weekend of april wif matt, cos he got that of work, and ill head up the following weekend. u guys r total and utter nutbags of the highest degree.

meet at old campsite from noon Friday onwards to forge campsite plans.

agreed

Set up campsite and hook up tunes and food prep area.

agreed

Gather firewood and drink warming spirits to ease the cold.

agreed..kinda. matt and i have sourced a HUGE stock of firewood close to the gspot. firewood no hassle this year.

maybee just a hot chai for me.

Light up multiple shisha's...I now have a huge one to use and share to.

bonzer. can i hook u up with some doe to buy some baccy?

Make a ring around the fire of seating and indulge in whatever.

sounds ace.

Take turns at taking Jono behind the bushes for brutalizing and face slaps.

im not sure if Jono is around the forums anymore.

Return to campfire for more hippy banter and shisha smoking.

if i hear anything about monkey elders im gonna fuken scream. big ups on the shisha smoking :)

Await the dawn sunlight and increase dosage of extreme psychedelics for the annual dance amongst the pineforest looking for subs.

nothin to say to that one.

Return to camp with sackfulls of fungus and much deserved sleep whilst Jono cleans all the dishes and makes the campsite nice and clean...I have an apron for you Jono so don't sweat it.

Again im not sure if Jono is around the forums anymore, to many prying eyes ready to pick him up for sayin anything to do with 'dwugs' on an ethnobotanical forum. from what i heard they where printed of and ready to be used as evidence against his good character. Twisted characters in the world.

Awake in the early evening and skull two large glass's of tequila to warm up and shake off the sleepy's.

eww. thats nasty. each to their own! again their will be possibly the best fuken chai in the world on offer!

Sit around the campfire and make notes of who is handling their psyches and who is borderline looking like they might freak out at any second.

sounds nasty!

Jono does backwards crabwalk around the fire and acts as a moving table with an assortment of pills and pot for campers to choose from.

have no idea what a crabwalk is (zoidberg?). again from what ive heard jono wont be coming nor does he hang around the forums anymore. Certain people (from what he has divulged to me in the past) are insist he is a crazy deluded drug-fiend, and are looking for any evidence to support that hypothesis. Its just easier that way from what ive been told trust me :)

Edited by incognito

Jesus you guys are crazy... It truly sounds like an amazing weekend (and trust me Im keen for a cold weekend, im from Central QLD so its a lovley change)

Hope you don't mind if we noobs come :)