The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

The Corroboree

I am quite sure you would like my debating style more if I added some talking monkeys from planet Z or something similarly goofy. :bootyshake:B):lol::P

I also don't like the term debater, because it sounds as if someone has been doing this shit [debating] for ages, so long that he forgot why he is argueing. I am not like this, and I am ready most of the times to admit my wrong or my bad harsh offensive tone. I also distinguish between debate for debate from a meaningful debate. Criterion ;)

and man, passion is for real life debate. for an englishspeaking greek guy discussing over the net, arguements are the way to go, especially when great ideas are around...

No way I am not opening a bitching thread about me! I think Teotz should. Or Lolly. I am quite sure some people dislike me alright. Anyway, what should I do, open a thread and start flaming my self? No no, it just doesnt feel right. If someone decides to leave the forum after reading my posts, then he should at least start a thread about what a cunt I am.

i don't know what people have their knickers in a knot over.

i much prefer someone with a slightly grumpy but generally humorous & relaxed but blunt attitude then someone who posts innocent & over enthusiastic drivel. but then again, i guess a bit of drivel just adds to the diversity of opinions & perspectives, as does the former thing i mentioned.

mutant i seriously doubt you need a thread about how much of a cunt you are. if people have that much of a problem with you they can always pm you. but then again, people have the right to express that they don't like you. but a dedicate thread? pfft

i personally appreciate people being blunt....saves a lot of bullshit no? & if theres one thing we have enough of in the world today it's bullshit. but of course, mind numbingly vague human beings come in a close second.

i personally appreciate people being blunt....saves a lot of bullshit no? & if theres one thing we have enough of in the world today it's bullshit. but of course, mind numbingly vague human beings come in a close second.

BAM....that's it right there...you got it one...nothin I hate more than people dancing around themselves with fancy hidden meanings and pseudo beliefs ...an honest blunt cunt is always gunna give you respect and you always know where you stand with them. I love reading peoples body language ...the bullshit that flows out of people and the movements when they are tell you something they think makes them look good or impress's you is sim ply fascinating...it's like a bad 90's happy hardcore cube dance routine.

oh and speaking of cunts and Mutant...may I just say that Mutants cunt is very very nice for a greek one....not at all hairy... and the labia and clit well it's simply divine...sure does know how to use it as well...mmmmm ...mmmmm all wet and drippin... :drool2: Mutant....Love ya baby.

I think there is a fine line between being "blunt" or "saying it how it is" and just being a dick. People often defend their complete nastiness by claiming that they are just being honest with no bullshit but more often then not it seems its coming from a not so nice place for the purpose of shooting someone else down

:huh:

I think it's tongue in cheek and not tongue between cheeks,maybe you all do it differently down under.

Enough of this Carry-On you say!

This place is gold. And even better after reading Chiral's wonderful gangbang story :lol:

Not quite sure how to take Teotz's compliment thing - I've always gotten a little frustrated trying to remain level headed with him, but somehow usually managed to remain calm enough to get stuff across without being a tool. I think that's the key when finding that fine line between blunt and being a dick - sure things can piss you right off, but if you remain cool about it and just work with it you can usually get through. Well, in some cases I guess - when it comes to Teotz there has been all sorts of methods applied and very few (if any) seem to work :)

The beauty of diversity eh! Man, I'm still giggling over Chiral's post - the tears were streaming down my face when I saw the 'No you're doing it wrong' line :lol:

And since I'm here, a big ups and sincere thank you to all the creatures that roam this bizarre place known as the Corroboree. There have been highs and lows, as well as so many creamy centres (insert homosexual joke here, if you must) which keep me wanting to come back for more. Without the likes of Torsten and every personality here (and those who have moved on to greener pastures), my life would probably be that little bit bleaker. It would certainly be less cacti-filled! Here's a big CHEERS! to this wonderful forum. I hope it's around for many years to come, with many more wonderful personalities to keep it the hub of entheobotany banter in Aus.

So who's gunna be the door bitch? :)

I've been thinking about this question for some time and it is rather vexing....see the problem is..if on the door there is a small charge or donation...well we simply couldn't use Conan Troutman.."could we"...soooo..this position is still open but I'm looking into bring Baphomet up from over the Border and givin him the job of keepin things in order at the door...I'll let him decide who is allowed to come in and who isn't...I mean his judgment of character is pretty good...he has a great track record and history speaks for it's self. If the party is free and there is no money changing hands at the door well I guess we could use Conan Troutman...give him one last 100th chance....besides ..how many of us have wanted to give the door man a good shellacking in an alleyway.... :devil:

chiral lol :P

right on man. right on ................I like direct play. it's faster, it accelerates all proceedures. makes the signal-to-noise ratio better... and apart from 'performing' better I like its style+approach best...

G.P has one of the most blunt full on attitudes of anyone I've ever seen on a forum...man that dude is so honest and straight up he should damn well be prime minister.

GP's not blunt & full on he's just mesmerized by himself

G.P has one of the most blunt full on attitudes of anyone I've ever seen on a forum...man that dude is so honest and straight up he should damn well be prime minister.

my supersonic sarcasm has gone unnoticed once again... :wink:

reminds of a joke I told my wife the other day...who by the way doesn't have any sense of humor that I'm aware of..anyways the joke goes...

What did the Spanish fireman call his two sons...?

Hose A & Hose B....my poor little wife thought I was simply telling her a story about a Spanish fireman friend of mine... :blink:

well they do say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.. but then again it is still witty

i must say though sarcasm must be the hardest form of wit to actually pull off in text on a computer lol

well it's going to a very interesting party at my place when you meet him...that's is of course if you both come along...stay posted for more details to come shortly... :wink:

are you gonna try to flare up a fight or something hunab? lol

i don't think it'll be that interesting. i'm just being 'blunt'

just don't tell me he's a 6'6" footy player & wants to bash my head in :innocent_n:

nah we both know it's all about the love, we're all just here to help eachother learn about ourselves right? :wub:

Hey I'm back!

God Bless the Corroboree!

lol ur like a freakin psychadelic jack in the box!!

lol ur like a freakin psychadelic jack in the box!!

Now that's funny.

And quite apt to,

ed

GP's not blunt & full on he's just mesmerized by himself

Wouldn't it be, that I cant simply be both?

maybe even a bit more, your 'other self' :wave-finger:

:)

yeah, i guess. i dunno really.

heres to the cawobbawee :bong:

heres a question for everyone out there. if the corroboree was personafied would you make sweet sweet love to it?

yeah, i guess. i dunno really.

heres to the cawobbawee :bong:

heres a question for everyone out there. if the corroboree was personafied would you make sweet sweet love to it?

Pegging, anyone?

Pegging, anyone?

er no thanks... sorry i'm a bit of a tight ass. the corroboree can be a kinky bitch though, you could ask him. if you truly love him he may just do what you desire.

actually, come to think of it, the corroboree is more like an endlessly giving mother sow with an enormous belly covered in vuluptuous teets & we're like her tiny piglet babies.

er no thanks... sorry i'm a bit of a tight ass. the corroboree can be a kinky bitch though, you could ask him. if you truly love him he may just do what you desire.

actually, come to think of it, the corroboree is more like an endlessly giving mother sow with an enormous belly covered in vuluptuous teets & we're like her tiny piglet babies.

And like any giving mother, sometimes she's full of pricks.

to be serious though, i reckon the corroboree sometimes can suffer from something like small town syndrome. people may sometimes seek relief from the boring mundanity of everyday urban existance by involving themselves in the community. although people do some strange things sometimes when they're bored, especially in small communities...

in the case of the corroboree, coming into the bitch ditch & talking shit is kinda like one of those things i guess. some like to stir shit up, just cause they're bored & wanna see something happen...

pretty lame really, but we're only human after all