The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

random fly

To Conan Troutman

...he obviously aknowledges he is at fault.

...kind of. If you read his post, it actually sounds pretty defensive and, as mutant said, it's amusing that his feelings are hurt. If I owed as many people as much money as what CT does, and been so slack in communicating, I would be overwhelmed with the need to apologize profusely. CT doesn't actually apologize until near the end of his post. In the mean time he is basically laying the blame on others with comments like, "patience is a virtue". WTF? So is being prompt with the delivery of items that others have paid for.

Even though I have never traded with CT, I think this is very much my business, because I often buy/trade through these forums, and the manner in which this is handled, both by CT and the rest of the community, can have a big effect on the success of trading within this community in the future.

I could understand others being understanding and concerned if it seemed like CT actually gave a shit, but I just don't see that sentiment in his post, or his apparent actions.

hey dreamz, don't get offended I didn't attack you, but I am glad you see the amusing bit, as you seemed to also take the 'hurt feelings bit'.

plus, I have to say I can't ever consider the substance someone is taking a justification or allibi for their actions, at least not fully and this even if you are talking for a dope addiction... I mean, I am not some inhuman motherfucker, and I know dope can make someone totally [?] loose his personality, but I still cannot completely acquit them.

PS: That film you linked in youtube Commando must be one of my all time classics bullshit hollywood action. I love it, I guess for emotional reasons mainly :)

shit sorry conan, i forgot loaning you over $400 means i should be calling you all the time to get it, oh and i should email you daily to remind you as well because im sure thatll get me my cash.

Sorry for being a dog of a mate, sorry for loaning you money when ever you wanted when we were friends, sorry for driving you around when you were in melbourne, sorry for being your friend when you were down, and sorry for existing.

I got mine.

Got an email and had a chat to Conan I'm expecting everything to arrive friday will let you all know then

Yay :)

Looks like CT's Post Office is going to be making a bit of money this week :P

Recieved today,

Looks like he is slowly but surely getting everybody their stuff!

Excellent!

Some people over at Australian Ethnobotany have gotten theirs too!

Good to see that CT is coming through with the goods. Once everyone has their stuff, the memory of this thread, and any questioning of the 'safety' of trading with members here, will quickly fade.

Good to see that CT is coming through with the goods. Once everyone has their stuff, the memory of this thread, and any questioning of the 'safety' of trading with members here, will quickly fade.

Two weeks ago Conan told me my goods had been sent, plus some bonuses.

Next I heard was last Monday when he told me my refund in full has been sent.

Nothing has arrived, no goods nor any refund.

I am waiting patiently for a little longer and will take action if my goods or money doesn't arrive next week.

Two weeks ago Conan told me my goods had been sent, plus some bonuses.

Next I heard was last Monday when he told me my refund in full has been sent.

Nothing has arrived, no goods nor any refund.

I am waiting patiently for a little longer and will take action if my goods or money doesn't arrive next week.

It seems that CT had dug quite a hole for himself, so it is understandable that he cannot get everyone their stuff all at once. It does seems pointless to say stuff is on its way when it isn't though. But I do think that as long as he is getting stuff to people and not accepting any more money, he is on the right track.

Don't forget, "patience is a virtue", lol :P

nothing yet hopefully next week

Outstanding deal, been couple of months. Thought it was a rite off.

Cant help but think, what if this thread wasnt started.

b

In spite of messages in recent weeks telling me the goods have been shipped and then a week later that the money had been refunded, NOTHING HAS EVENTUATED.

Conan/Adam get your shit together! Some people may write this off as a loss but I am not one to do so. When you least suspect it I'll be on your doorstep....

I'm still awaiting my goods. One of them is highly unlikely to come as the season has now passed until next year.

Sam, sorry to hear this.

When you do something consistently, it becomes a habit.Conan, mate, i can as anyone else can, see the trend in your dealings . This isn't the way to conduct yourself in reguards to "deals", seems like your defrauding good people. People can dissagree with me and say "but look how much hes contributed", but that doesn't change the fact that these events occured. This could be a misunderstanding, but at the moment it doesn't look like it.

b

still got me fingers crossed...

Conan's been around. On msn the other day. Keep pushing him, he'll get off his arse eventually. Pm me about seasonal trades.

cheers