The Corroboree
Chiral

A thread about conspiracy theories and symbolism.

One word: Synchromysticism.

Here is a topical one to get you started, big up to Michael for popping off:

http://g8ors.blogspot.com/2009/06/passing-of-pop.html

post-1250-1246225736_thumb.jpg

These sites are good, none of them take these things too seriously, an attitude I like... even though I think they are worthy and legitimate topics, sometimes all you can do is scratch your head and laugh:

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/

http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/

http://blackdogstar.blogspot.com/

Edited by *g8lolA6?

Welcome back SB.... :wink:

Although your avatar is appalling...I'm sure our resident abrasive cunt will be happy to see you have returned.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Welcome back SB.... :wink:

Although your avatar is appalling...I'm sure our resident abrasive cunt will be happy to see you have returned.

H.

Thanks, although I never really left, still been visiting occasionally as I said I would.

I will be changing the avatar soon, give me a chance, although I don't see how its worse than anything on TV. ;)

This is my main problem, really.. I used to be the resident abrasive cunt and now that honor has gone to someone else.

one of the more interesting signatures on SAB...^^^^

Thanks, although I never really left, still been visiting occasionally as I said I would.

I will be changing the avatar soon, give me a chance, although I don't see how its worse than anything on TV. ;)

This is my main problem, really.. I used to be the resident abrasive cunt and now that honor has gone to someone else.

Islamaphobia? lol

another brainswashed redneck....

you need to do a little more research into islam before you write stupid shit like that mate.

The CIA funded and trained hundreds of thousands of islamic militants, brainwashed them into bein extremeists to fight wars.

al qaeda doesnt even EXIST> its a database name for all of the CIA trained militants. do the research.

your just another one of those brainwashed sheople who now hates muslims becuase of TV. FOOL!!!!! :slap:

i use this site alot ...has some very interesting links that are updated daily http://whatreallyhappened.com/

check this sick shit out ...American taxpayer dollars at work to keep us all safe of course :rolleyes: Edited by tardistestpilot

Islamaphobia? lol

:lol:

Hedonix thats part of his signature & not intended for the post or this the thread

Im sure it was part / parts extracted from things that were posted in the never ending chill space Dramas some time ago :scratchhead:

Edited by mac

Errrrr before this gets out of hand I will tell you hedonix that *g8lolA6?'s signature is a collection of Baphomets previous postings and snippets of his threads etc...I doubt weather *g8lolA6? agrees with any of them...he has inserted them there as a reminder of the types of posts that baph has gotten heavily into, and underneath you will also read that SAB admin condone them...this was all in the past so you needn't get all upside of *g8lolA6?'s head.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

Mount Ziel Underground Facility in Australia's Northern Territory

by James Casbolt

from JamesCasbolt Website

According to my NSA contact 'X3' the Mt Ziel underground facility is the twin facility to the Pine Gap base in Northern Australia.

The following is part of an EYES ONLY document that was given to me by X3 regarding Pine Gap.

'Pine Gap - Alice Springs, Australia. This base is a massive multi-leveled facility run by the 33rd degree of Zion which, fronting as the Bilderberger organization, is the control and command centre with the Rothschild apparatus Illuminati. Pine Gap is a major control center for the New World Order Dictatorship and is equipped with levels of computer terminals tied-in to the major computer mainframes of the world'.

'The Mt Zeil underground base is a Anunnaki stronghold. The Anunnaki (who may be from the Sirius star system) have a loose strategic alliance with the Draco Prime Reptilains from the Draconis star system. Both ET groups have timetabled this planet for invasion and takeover. However with the many positive ET races including the Pleiadians that are helping Humanity I do not believe this will happen.'

'Mt. Ziel, a personnel center, in Australia's Northern Territory. It is interesting that this unit appears to have the most personnel. Mt. Ziel had personnel for all bases and is the homosapiens introduction point.' He observed.

Price (Northern Australia's CIA station chief) also noted that the site should be approached with caution,

"...this is a dead assignment, nothing is going on other than all those UFO's flying around Mt. Ziel."

At the March 5, 2000 Annual International UFO Congress held at the River Palms Resort in Laughlin, Nevada, Leonard Buchanan confirmed the existence of four previously undisclosed Extraterrestrial bases discovered on planet Earth. Mr. Buchanan detailed his background as a military controlled remote viewer (CEV).

His company trains CRVers at all levels and performs CRV work for individuals, corporations, and government agencies. Mr. Buchanan is also a lifelong psychic as well as an alien abductee. During the military controlled remote viewing sessions, trained observers discovered four extraterrestrial bases found across the globe.

These ET bases are located at:

Mt. Parted in Northern Spain

Mt. Inyangani in Zimbabwe

Mt. Hayes, Alaska

Mt. ZIEL, Australia

Pyrenees location is a "main base" from which "flying units" (UFOs) took off and landed and was under Mount Perdido. The African base under Mount Inyangani is a base for maintenance and repair.

The base under Mount Ziel in Australia if for a mixture of "personnel" from the other bases while the fourth, under Mount Hayes in Alaska, is a weather and geological study center.

LINK

H.

Good DVD well worth watching, goes for ages like his other presentation. Interesing stuff

Michael Tsarion - Irish Origins of Civilization DVD

911 WAS A HOAX TRUE STORY Edited by blowng

ever since we got a new Pope something's been niggling at the back of my mind (something not quite right there)

so last night i googled "emperor palpatine pope benedict" and bingo

seems the catholic church may in fact be constructing a death star :o

Link

9958184_1d3029f0e7_m.jpg

Islamaphobia? lol

another brainswashed redneck....

you need to do a little more research into islam before you write stupid shit like that mate.

The CIA funded and trained hundreds of thousands of islamic militants, brainwashed them into bein extremeists to fight wars.

al qaeda doesnt even EXIST> its a database name for all of the CIA trained militants. do the research.

your just another one of those brainwashed sheople who now hates muslims becuase of TV. FOOL!!!!! :slap:

The US provided supplies and equipment more so than any 'mind control'. It never really needed to brainwash anyone to fight the invading soviets. It's simple to see how many young men would rather be paid good money as a miltant vs poor money as a farmer. Many fundamentalist leaders do a far better job at brainwashing than America.

We are all under the hypnotic vibe of Scopolamine and we don't know it.

H.

Fuck man, the whole thing about scopolamine is a hoax. Scopolamine has beend demonised so much because it is actually capable of making you not give a shit ... that's what the real conspiricy is about. Plus, it frees / dissolves ethics and that's why the churches and religions [well most] of all kinds demonised it too.

Illuminati murdered Micheal Jackson ,just like bob marley,tupac,jimi hedrix, lady diana, heath ledger and all the others that speak out and are influencial. I didnt even like MJ or his music but after watching this vid i see the whole pedo thing was part of a conspiracy to discredit him, fuck how many people have to accidently be murdered before we wake up.... pretty shitty quality on this vid and only gets real interesting in episode 3, but if you have a feelin something fishy is goin on your probably right . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRI1VnQAEc

This is the video I watched first that I infer made me aware of the "synchromystic" way of seeing movies/reality...

Especially the bit where Neo puts his fingers through not only the mirror but also the top of the pyramid visible in the reflected image...

Has anyone else gotten into this.. or to put it another way does anyone know what I am talking about?