The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
rogdog

My first breakthrough

I just danced with the machine elves for the first time. Wow. Cartoon land is good fun

wtf machine elves?

are they irish?

did you extract the national emblem or a brazilian native?

Ahhh your first spice stew huh...pretty amazing stuff isn't it...plenty or beings and weird goings on in there my friend....did you really break through with high pitch tone and pass out and lay back ...the whole nine yards..?

H.

:lol: Congratulations Rogdog! I hope you took something from it and that it has left you with good feelings! It's something i hope to be able to achieve some day. In the eternal quest for answers!

peace

did you extract the national emblem or a brazilian native?

Aussie pride my friend! I was not the chemist, just a lucky passenger

@ Hunab...whats the discreet way of saying 'ghetto pipe', light globe + xtals. Breakthrough was comfortable, not harsh...

I had expectations of the noise of celophane tearing, and utter chaos, and sunflower domes breaking over my head, but it was smoother than that

Amazing for sure, but I dont think it's worth robbing banks over?

Still a bit scared of having all those bits and pieces laying around my house for eggs track shuns. But wow. Woooo to you.. aussiehuasca style or changa?

@ Hunab...whats the discreet way of saying 'ghetto pipe', light globe + xtals. Breakthrough was comfortable, not harsh...

I had expectations of the noise of celophane tearing, and utter chaos, and sunflower domes breaking over my head, but it was smoother than that

Amazing for sure, but I dont think it's worth robbing banks over?

base pipe with 50mg x-tal is the only way to fly...keep sucking till you hear that high pitched tone and can't see the pipe clearly anymore....I can't anymore as I can't find anything new in there and I have been warned out of that space the last few times...plus it hurts like a motherfucker on my lungs.

H.

replying to no-one in particular....sweet pure crystals, melted then vaporised in a hollow light globe(pure and unadulterated)....happy days

base pipe with 50mg x-tal is the only way to fly...keep sucking till you hear that high pitched tone and can't see the pipe clearly anymore....I can't anymore as I can't find anything new in there and I have been warned out of that space the last few times...plus it hurts like a motherfucker on my lungs.

H.

Thats the shit my man.....when ur lungs feel like they are about to colapse, take another hit..*cough*..that is the breakthrough hit

Still a bit scared of having all those bits and pieces laying around my house for eggs track shuns. But wow. Woooo to you.. aussiehuasca style or changa?

The smart money is on water eggs nowdays, keep ur ear to the ground, coz there is lots of knowledge around these ways.....

ive always found a bong was easier on the lungs for me, thus making it alot easier to breakthrough. when i used a vapo i could barely even get enough for one hit in cause the smoke was so damn hot!

ZOMG...yum yum...the lingering taste.....marvelous stuff that spice..

@ mardybum..I have been researching spice for about two years...now I got my hands on it, you better believe I am holding every toke down deep. Each to there own, but I am all for vap in a glass bowl, and breathe that stuff deep no matter how much it hurts. It's taken so long to get the real deal, it would be a crime to waste any

@ meanies ..scatter that shit around your shed and kitchen mate. There is nothing I can think of for eggs tracks than doesn't have a legitimate place in your posession.

Just keep any nasties away from pets and childrens reach

@meanies.. smoked/vaporised xtals

Edited by rogdog

step one: spend about a year or five homogenising the latice structure of your mind using mantras, images and PURE experiences...

step two: smoke a bong or fifty of 50/50 changa

step three: experiment with different environmental variables to know what makes you comfortable, learn to listen to your inner/external guidance system...(stingin for a ciggie mate...)

step four: make a 5%- 10% smoke mix and replace ciggarettes. smoke when...well...ummm...all the time.

step five: you should be radical and cool by this point...if not...you cant be trusted.

the sound of love is long lasting...and we are elves...any hobbits for some pipe weed???

love...

step six: is a secret love of S&M

step seven: is HEAVEN>

bless the monkeys...

jeez reptyle, sounds like youve been drinking the stuff!

I was looking for a hyperspace experience, and I got it in spades.

I know some people try to bring back a spiritual meaning, but I am a bit more shallow than that, just looking for a buzz, and I like it

[edit] typos

Edited by rogdog

On reflection, I didn't actually get the breakthrough. But it was still an amazing experience. I guess I was always aware that I was in my home all the time, rather than reports I read about blasting through the universe.

Incredible open eye visuals, and sounds like I was deep underwater. Fractal patterns were contorting into wierd shapes, and moving around.

The reason I posted here and not chill space, is because I have read reports of people seeing/feeling other entities around them, and I am wondering if anyone here has experienced anything like that.

On reflection, I didn't actually get the breakthrough. But it was still an amazing experience. I guess I was always aware that I was in my home all the time, rather than reports I read about blasting through the universe.

Ive never experienced this...and damn you I tried really hard...I was always aware of where I was that's for sure...although spice can place your mind in another place like one time I was man handled by 2 machines to sit on a bench in another country whilst they did what ever the hell it was they did... :P

Incredible open eye visuals, and sounds like I was deep underwater. Fractal patterns were contorting into wierd shapes, and moving around.

some of the imagery is indescribable...lots of symetry and grid like patterns, tunnels and pipes...sometimes it creats it's own light source so you can see properly even though my eyes are closed real tightly shut it brings it's own light source like shining a torch in different directions so you can see shit...lot of the little people/elves etc tend to move around really quickly in my proriferal vision...I ususally can see normal things like cars on streets and people going about their busines too which I always found to very weird...but always around the edges of the visions...one of the most powerful & colourful 5 mins of anyones life thats for sure.

The reason I posted here and not chill space, is because I have read reports of people seeing/feeling other entities around them, and I am wondering if anyone here has experienced anything like that.

Yep have been touched but machines and entities mnay times..one time a chair turned into some sort of vagina and it stuck it's tounge out at me and came towards me...the licking vagina chair machine thingy I called it... :P ...open eye visuals are usally for me very symetrical and carnival atmospher appears..like inanimate objects like dvd players and TV's have faces and appear to coming to life and dancing slowy towards me...magic roundabout stuff..

H

ive always found a bong was easier on the lungs for me, thus making it alot easier to breakthrough. when i used a vapo i could barely even get enough for one hit in cause the smoke was so damn hot!

Changa & sweet Mary through awater pipe Swim tells me he finds this the most pleasnt way to consume SWIM must be rather sensitive though as strong cev become present with as much as 15mg of changa mix 25-30mg of changa gives very strong oev & cev SWIM ranout before he got a complete breakthrough but informs me of some pretty spectacular visuals even at such low doses hopes to get to that point when he aquires a little more :P

step five: you should be radical and cool by this point...if not...you cant be trusted.

Hey isn't that why we hang out here :lol: Although step five can lead to step 5.1a the psychedelic jesus, God complex :innocent_n: and should be avoided.

yes sir, well in reference to a different plant so maybe this is irrelevant. I met a being of what I can only describe as being made of pure energy who spoke a language which was un-intelligible. I understood that he had something to show me though. He/she/it took me through a gate which instantly detached me from any bodily connections, horribly terrifying. Comparable to the total helplessness one might feel at the moment before death.

Time stopped. I felt an intense pulsating sensation like being tied to the rails as a huge train approached at full speed. Then It hit me. Instantly I was looking at a wall with trillions of tiny holes with light shining through. As I inspected them It became evident I was viewing the world through the eyes of every living thing on the planet (in the universe?)

At that point the experience became terribly overwhelming and I kind of fell backward into a timeless void. Trapped between one moment and the next, feeling the universe shove me from all sides, forcing me back into realtime.

I miss that feeling :(

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/styl.../attach_add.png

post-5152-1244076938_thumb.jpg

I didn't even think about closing my eyes! So much crazy stuff going on in front of me, I didn't even want to blink.

Funny about the vagina chair, as my experience was tailing off, all the visuals and sounds seemed to be getting slowly sucked into a vortex that grew out of my dining table.

I can see why it would be so tempting to go back to that place often, if you had the supplies.

I didn't even think about closing my eyes! So much crazy stuff going on in front of me, I didn't even want to blink.

Funny about the vagina chair, as my experience was tailing off, all the visuals and sounds seemed to be getting slowly sucked into a vortex that grew out of my dining table.

I can see why it would be so tempting to go back to that place often, if you had the supplies.

That's quite rare to be open eyed during a heavy triptamine trip with spice...generally folk pass out and lay down and close their eyes...although shamans in the amazon using Virola like to chant and dance around and call on the forest spirits...I'd be struggling to keep my eyes open let alone dancing and chanting.

H.

rolling evolvers.....machines and animals that curl like armadillos ,roll ,then have formed their next evolutionary stage......rough example....stick/lever[turns into] ,screwdriver,stick blender,toaster,radio,tv,computer.......ending with some artificial intelligence.

rog ,you might have lost your body if you had closed your eyes......but most would prob call oev breakthrough....

t s t .

evolvers, that's a very apt term for some hallucinations.

Changa & sweet Mary through awater pipe Swim tells me he finds this the most pleasnt way to consume SWIM must be rather sensitive though as strong cev become present with as much as 15mg of changa mix 25-30mg of changa gives very strong oev & cev SWIM ranout before he got a complete breakthrough but informs me of some pretty spectacular visuals even at such low doses hopes to get to that point when he aquires a little more :P

i could well be confused but doesn't changa mean it includes a lot of vegetable matter? whereas these quantities sound like you're talking about fairly good xtal.