The Corroboree
Chiral

Cactus grow log V1

sad to see you go, but I think that hissy fit is a bit ridiculous coming from you. You complain about snide remarks and bullshit posts being made in your thread, but you find your own snide and nasty posts enlightening, entertaining, and 'a breath of fresh air' I think you once called your style. To be honest i never liked your style. I liked your content. I liked your substance. But you are a very abrasive individual who has had a negative effect on many noobs and established members here for a long time. And that's OK as long as there is a balance. I guess you never expected all those people to hold a grudge and negatize you. As cowardly as it might be to do that, you seriously didn't see it coming? And how shallow do you have to be to be bothered by that score anyway? seriously, grab a mirror and have a good long look.

fuck T I dont need a mirror to see my problems...Ive a myriad of em and they swarm around me day in day out, from an abusive father, to the loss of loved ones at young ages, to the loss of my son, My health has deteriorated to a point where my quack told me 3 days ago Ill be dead soon enough and then maybe ill be happy...all Ive ever wanted is a little tiny bit of time for people to see past the stereotyping and cover of the book....no one here knows me... I get up and look after a mentally ill wife and feed my daughter, take her to school wipe her but, clean her puke, drag my wife out of bed after 3days of depression to go to work, she lost me a 1ok contract a month before I came here and I lost my pty ltd company I had built from scratch....I'm not bitter, I move on

Well it didn't work and I've come full circle back to being just another one of them...it's uncontrollable and i can't help it...it's me and I hate me, I hate them and a I hate myself...I'm so full of self loathing and suckness that I cannot go a single day without taking a drug to distract myself from who I am...a pathetic person who chose many different paths but didnt win and ended up back on the same one he started at ...theres a huge fucking mirror right there and it is showing me exactly what I was trying to avoid all these years...abrasive yes, sarcastic yes, a bad person deep down no ...nver..I'm a passifist and I beleive I have a great soul tha is trapped between an impossible impasse...it's best I leave..sorry for the outburst but I have had enuff of the bitching and moanin and threatening e-mails, I have a child and I dont want some fucked out psychotic nitjob jumping my fence and trying to harm my family...nor do I want to be doged out by the large memebers here who could easily do so and fuck my life up for ever...I only ever wanted to help and have a weakness of not saying no...now I am am a fucking sitting target and lay wake simply waiting for the crash banging at dawn.....I can only take so many threats and bullshit...hopefully I can leave here unscathed and make one last ditched attempt at my carreer at work and stay away from the shadows behind here that can and will fuck you up.

I realize u have been busy doing whatever with your partners business but this place could really have used your input the last few months instead it has turned to shit and people have had to make their own assessments and mostly against better judgment and sensibility...what damn shame.

anyways...I'm not myself lately after Planthelpers thread, and found my self in a space that was very dark and alone..it reminded me of the times I would hide in my room and hope to fuck my old man wouldn't come in drunk and say awful shit to me or slag of my mum ...

people are fucked basically...they always pretend they are something they are not...ego driven droids full of malcontent and a desire to get things for themselves that make them feel good or better about themselves...I'm trying not to pretend, I am a fucked up individual and that's it...what can I do, it's been 46 years of battling this shit and I'm no closer to even cleaning a tiny smear of it off me ...I came here and though ...hey fuck maybe there is something I missed in the plant side of things...turns out there is some interesting stuff, but people are people and well it's not worked for me...

Ill direct all my energy tom my daughter and hope she can be someone I'm not..perhaps she wont have to see the vile genes within her dad and can live a relatively happy life stable and healthy without trying to drown her despair in psychoactives.

for what it's worth, your an abrasive cunt too Torsten, you never pull punches and always speak your mind, so I think the pot calling the kettle black there...you never liked my style...fuck why even say that...why do people even have to utter negativity to another...does it inflate the ego or make one feel better by getting it off their chest...I'd rather say nothing to be honest...anyways good luck and hope the sun shines on your crops and brings happiness and enlightenment.

• Like 5

lol none of those cuttings are worth 40 dollars. Plus didn't you get some donated?

Edit: when i buy a tip, i buy off a mother plant.

oh hahahah fuck I didn't see this gem....I'm gunna break tradition, relinquish a heap of karma here and say "man go fist fuck yourself" you seriously are one of the biggest little men I've heard in my entire life and I've had to listen to some pretty sad and fucked up individuals in my time but you take the cake.

I wouldn't sell you a fucking thing dude, for your info $1cm is a fair price for any tricho and 10 bucks doesn't always cover the postage when it get's weighted at the post office, it's usually more like 12 or 14 bucks.

Please enlighten me... and point out the donated plants, then please if u would be so kind to factor in the cost of soil, time, nutrients, pots, labor, weeding and general manicuring and well being of all these plants...perhaps I should send you the whole plant with a 50 buck note with it...would that suit you, fair fucking dinkum man, you are a real twat, I would'nt give you a fucking bucket of oxalis to care for judging by some of your high quality gardening skills.

EDIT WHEN I BUY A TIP I BUY IT OFF A MOTHER PLANT...all plants are mother plants you can of spray cheese....these cuttings came from mothers and now they are mothers, or did u skip biology at school and take cooking classes with all the other emo's who were unsure about their sexuality.

I am a sick fucker I admit it, You squat and live on the streets long enough you become a harsh pig and a realist, but come on for fucks sake was that comment of his absolutely necessary...if he didn't think they are worth 30 bucks then why say anything....why did he say it, and no one say shit about it...? cause he can, heaps here will love it and larf it up and he knows it will raise the hairs up on my neck and make me want to stab him in the side of his temple with a poison spear coated in dendrotoxin.

• Like 5

two people responded to that remark at least, so it wasn't a case of nobody said shit about it.

if you don't change your mind then i wish you the best. yours was one of, if not the most generous trade i've ever had here.

• Like 1

The forums keep changing, but not as much as the hissy-fitters would like us believe. basically, most people who leave here with a lot to say about how bad the place has become, leave here primarily not because of how bad it is here, but because of how bad it is there. I think you have demonstrated that amply. I think it is really sad, because some people might actually believe it. if it was true then this place would have ceased to exist many years ago and the many valuable members who are still here wouldn't be. In other words your negativity devalues everyone else here who likes the place and stays.

Fact is, people who really don't like this place anymore usually leave quietly. Only people who have used up their various quotas of frienship, patience, and tolerance turn around and crap all over the rest as they walk away.

To be honest that's just one of those dynamics of forums and I don't fret about that anymore. It pretty obvious in most cases who is likely to leave that way. When people start walking out [with hissy fits or without] and their lives aren't falling apart at home that's when i get worried about the state of the forums.

I also don't fret about whatever my point status might be [here or at other forums]. I don't even know what it is. Being an abrasive cunt means I also have to have a tough skin. That's why I am puzzled that you care about your points. Dishing it out but not being able to take it doesn't seem like a successful combination.

I get criticised no matter what approach I take to the forums. When I was here 3 hours every day then that was wrong by soem people's standards. Now that I spend about an hour a day here, most of which is done reading rather than posting, then that's also wrong. Can't please everyone all the time. The place is doing just fine as far as I can see so I am not too worried.

I don't want to argue with you as you definitely seem to have enough on your plate. You will find good and not so good people everywhere, including on this forum. The rest is what you make of it. Just like a single you can spoil the fun for some other members, it seems a small number of people have spoiled things for you. You get that in any group.

• Like 7

The forums keep changing, but not as much as the hissy-fitters would like us believe. basically, most people who leave here with a lot to say about how bad the place has become, leave here primarily not because of how bad it is here, but because of how bad it is there. I think you have demonstrated that amply. I think it is really sad, because some people might actually believe it. if it was true then this place would have ceased to exist many years ago and the many valuable members who are still here wouldn't be. In other words your negativity devalues everyone else here who likes the place and stays.

I disagree entirely, firstly what exactly is my negativity, I would love someone to point out to me this to so I might be able to rectify..I think most are confusing my hegativity with replies to other peoples digs or comments at me or someone else...also if you take notice of a bitches and gripes thread or any of the hundreds of cat fights or hissy hiipy fits here you will notive the traffic and views is tenfold anyother thread, people will sit and refresh the thread all day waiting for the next expletive...they simply love it...the figures and views speak for themselves...likewise when a new member says hi and they announce they are a girl...how sad it is that it drags over 2 -3 pages and boys making crass and not so subtle sexual remarks, yet no one see's that as being negative or sexist...I found that particularly sickening to be honest, particularly when another new memeber says hi a day later and is a guy and he gets like 12 views and a couple of "hey dude welcome..make sure to use the search engine yeah peace out man"

Fact is, people who really don't like this place anymore usually leave quietly. Only people who have used up their various quotas of frienship, patience, and tolerance turn around and crap all over the rest as they walk away.

That's harsh, I was happy as a pig in shit till planthelper raised that hate thread against me, sure I may have been being the comedian and making a lots of jokes here and there etc, prolly cause I was bored with the plant side of things as it's winter and there's nothing new happening grwoth or see wise...you get that.. even on the nook they all go bonkers in winter and become crazy ass's , I did not ever once crap over this site and have heaped praise on it from day one...I don't think u would have made me a mod if you thought otherwise so I think your point is moot.I prolly would have left quietly two days ago until I decided I'll sell off the grow log cuts and then was gunna bail, but people have to keep throwing stones don't they, and it's not the stone throwers who are accountable but the one who retaliates...if i called you a cunt and said your shop and all it's products where a rip off.. I'm sure you would want to retaliate in some way..some chose to be diplomatic or calm, others flare up or use both.

I also don't fret about whatever my point status might be [here or at other forums]. I don't even know what it is. Being an abrasive cunt means I also have to have a tough skin. That's why I am puzzled that you care about your points. Dishing it out but not being able to take it doesn't seem like a successful combination.

I am also puzzled as I am way used to this world having come from the street and shit doesn't bother me generally...you know why it bothers me here though ...cause I care, is why, if I didn't care then I'd let fly and would really crap all over the joint.

I hate this I can dish it out but can't take it line...where am I seen to be dishing it out and what is it, I am dishing out in fact...???????

I have not negatized a single person from memory..oh no soory a fib, I did incognito for his pitiful remarks in the hi new member I'm a girl thread...I nearly puked at that one...but where is all this dishing out...I'll bet not a single person can point to me dishing out criticism to anyone unwarranted or in retaliation....me and mutant have had our fun and you know there was at least 5 other people serving it up to him also, yet here I am...the scape goat...I have never started a single negative point to anyone ever.

I get criticised no matter what approach I take to the forums. When I was here 3 hours every day then that was wrong by soem people's standards. Now that I spend about an hour a day here, most of which is done reading rather than posting, then that's also wrong. Can't please everyone all the time. The place is doing just fine as far as I can see so I am not too worried.

Sure that's what you think now but 10 years on and I'm pretty sure you are jaded with the whole thing as the same old tired questions come spinning around year in and year out and we are finding it incredibly difficult to find anything new and exciting in plant medicine...yes it's prolly still out there hiding but where..?

I don't want to argue with you as you definitely seem to have enough on your plate. You will find good and not so good people everywhere, including on this forum. The rest is what you make of it. Just like a single you can spoil the fun for some other members, it seems a small number of people have spoiled things for you. You get that in any group.

I'll take that as some sort of nice compliment actually as it feels quite compassionate, thank you...to be frank none of this malarkey would even be happening in real life as people one on one as is evident by the camps and get togethers...forums are some of the weirdest and surreal places for humans to interact I've come across yet.

One more thing and it really pains me to have to say this as being humble means so much to me lately and what I'm about to say goes against that very notion.

People love to point out the faults, make light of mistakes, ridicule, harass and tease, drag out the wrong doings and make them feel awful for their own self satisfaction...I'm been accused of being negative and bringing bad taste to the forums...one day when I have time to spare I may come back and make a joke thread about all the comments people have made to each other over the years here in a kind of fun satirical look back at the Corroboree and it's nutters, brilliant minds and by gonners.

In the past I have run 2 competitions and given away prizes at my own expense.

Given away countless prints, cuttings, pots, cultures and even brews.

When Conan ripped off a bunch of nice people I made an effort to right that wrong, as the people he hurt were all very very nice people who didn't deserve that at all.

When ever someone has written and asked me advice or whatever...i have always taken the time to reply in length and help in anyway shape or form.

My door is always open to anyone, if you are homeless starving or need help my place is always open, i have no desire to amass fortunes or collect millions of things in life, whats mine is also yours, I'm a soft target generally and very rarely say no to people.

Sometimes the drugs I have taken have made me into a person I didn't see clearly and was walking a false line of reality...seeing and finding this out is part of life and correcting u self.

I guess this no different to any other part of my life so far...I'm a gypsy by nature and wander off all the time seeking new pastures and fresh ideas, I've never lived anyhwere longer than a few years and moved on, same with interests although have always loved nature...it's the fucking coolest thing my eyes mind has ever witnessed..it makes me cry sometimes when I watch how it unfolds and seems to have it's own agenda that is so far superior and magical to anything we can comprehend....spring is coming soon and my bath tubs for my frogs are there waiting to be picked up si I'll getting on with soon enough....I love how green tree frogs vibrate at a certain resonance when on a twig and another tree frog is there...it's a frequency that we can barely hear with the human ear, it warms the other frog to stay away as i'm the dominant male and this area is mine...I wanna know the frequency and record it and see if it can be captured onto digital medium.

bleh...gotta get ready for work now..

anyways it's been nice no hard feelings except C_T your a jerk man...and Incog you really made me upset with your attitude bro...on the phone so col and all is well and even in real...se what forums do they contort shit to weird fabrics and space times...Teotz you got some tough skin man...seems u have matured some in your writing...fuck the critics and stick to your plant guns man.

....no one rule in life...there are none.

• Like 4

Incog you really made me upset with your attitude bro...on the phone so col and all is well and even in real...se what forums do they contort shit to weird fabrics and space times...

bah. i thought this was sorted via pm....

its okay, keep on with the victim role if its working for you??

like has been stated, u really enjoy giving it, but not so good at taking it.

likewise when a new member says hi and they announce they are a girl...how sad it is that it drags over 2 -3 pages and boys making crass and not so subtle sexual remarks, yet no one see's that as being negative or sexist...I found that particularly sickening to be honest

I have not negatized a single person from memory..oh no soory a fib, I did incognito for his pitiful remarks in the hi new member I'm a girl thread...I nearly puked at that one...

huh? u mean the sallyd thread?? i was saying its good to have more girls to even out female:male ratio?? i for one appreciate the feminen input in the forums, well anywhere really.

SallyD and i had a joke??? thats what made u sick?? ive got lots of female friends and we joke all the time?? somehow i dont think SallyD was offended whatsover, she was actively involved in the lighthearted banter???

heres the give but cant take theory put in motion:

what personally makes me cringe is when you use mysogynistic tones on here. ive seen u refer to women as pests in the word association thread, and have noticed others that i could find if u really want me to. I have a huge amount of respect for women, as a matter of fact the majority of my close social circle are women. again while ur getting personal, and speaking of puking, a little churn in my stomach occurs everytime you publicly bag out/humiliate your partner on these public forums. If u would do that here then geez just imagine.

but yeah cant be farked responding to ur ego anymore.

hope things work out for you.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 4

sad to see such a great thread on a cactus grow log denigrate into such a pissing match, truly wish you wankers would kiss & make up.

short of that, any chance a mod will step in & move this thread to the bitches, gripes & degenerated threads forum?

chiral- appreciate your efforts & intent of this thread.

take a vacation from the site awhile & re-connect with your family, they're the ones that are real.

• Like 2

Edited by spacemonk
  • Like 1

pretty sure the mod of this forum is watching this closely ( its not me )

It would be a shame to have to move this to the degen threads and lose all the good info. pretty sure it all will settle down soon. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

man as far as I understand you have bitter emotions towards me, I am really sorry for that, I really don't feel anything against you, I hope honesty is appreciated , cause that's how I am.

But I believe that we [including me] should be responsible for our actions. If we get negativity feedback, and this is not about the +/- voting system, this is because we brought it along in the first place. So a couple of idiots or something insist on negatising your posts. They are most likely lurkers. Who gives a fuck. it's trivial.

But on the real picture, I have felt this a lot, being agressive and having agression redirected towards me, I have been banned from most greek forums I have been and I know this type of game because I play hard sometimes myself. I deserved my bannings. But In the end of the day, I try to chillout and see the big picture: its a game of words, and like you said, you don't know the person your talking too alot through the net, unless he opens up a bit and you follow his posts...

some three years in the future .... a big psych party at chirals house... planthelper is there, fuck, even C_T is there having drank a liter of wine and hugging with chiral.

suddently there's a knock on the door. chiral goes to get it .

"I 'll be damned it's that greek fucker, mutant! How the fuck did you get here man?"

"Well this is my first d mt smoke, and boy it brought me here to say hello. So I am here for only some minutes. Here, take this buds to share around, it's from my own crop. It's not the strongest, it has been cut earlier, like planthelper suggested [PH winks :wink:] but it's an upper"

"Who the fuck are you talking to man?" holymountain says...

Chiral goes :blink: "what the fuck man, are you totally stoned already? it was mutant, transported from southern europe through a mimitri wormhole, didn't you hear the door ring?"

HM goes " I did, but never saw no mutant. Man I think you should really lay off that nasty thing, K."

planthelper goes "Hey wait a second, I saw him too, and I don't do no K. What the fuck, noone else saw him?"

After a confused chit chat it occurs that only PH and chiral saw mutant and the rest either thought Chiral is really drunk and talking to himself or not paying attention at the door thing.

Some folks walk out to the garden now, maybe to see the wormhole or something. HM has bought into it.

chiral in a warning tone:

"Hey watch out for the frogs guys, there's lots of them, but hate it to see them squashed. hey, C_T, what that's for a mother plant, fucker? " pointing to a big Yowie and nods smiling.

Some guys are tripping balls and seem to have spotted the galactic trail mutant's wormhole has left.

"There through he came!" says one pointing to the sky. Some ten guys rise their head and at least 8 of them agree there's something like a interdimentional gateway, only seeming to fade away, moment by moment.

Holymountain says: "Boy, I wonder what mutant would have to say about that. What did he tell you man?"

"He didn't say much. But he gave me those buuu... what the fuck.. where are the buds?..... Fuck... they vanished..."

it's lousy I know, it does't compare to some of your own Chiral.

Come one man, weave your anger and bitterness into a fictional story, like you do it.

It's a pity nobody noted how important and honest post#51 was. I wholly heartedly thank you for sharing that, you sure have been through a lot. Certainly allows me to understand you more. Peace man.

I never thought you of everyone else would 'break' like this, because of some offensive tone or heated discussion or some misunderstanding.

I am sure, that this thread alone and some posts in particular were good for you to say aloud. I think you can see that yourself, if you chill.

again

peace

Edited by mutant
  • Like 2

Your a crack up Mutant.biggrin.gif

• Like 2

OK, chiral has gone, made up his mind so can we leave it at that please. I dont wan move this thread to biatches and degenerates due to the fact it is a good thread and deserves to remain in c+s for future ref.

Please leave it at that everyone, cheers.

• Like 3

PD, no need to dump the thread. Just split it. There is a clear line between the good stuff and the bitching, so both can be preserved where they belong.

Chiral, you are/were a huge assett to this forum, please do not misunderstand what i was trying to say above. It's a common event that people who are deeply involved with this forum for various amounts of time, if their lives are falling apart elsewhere they end up bagging it and leaving in a tantrum. we usually have a couple of those a year. This does not in any way reflect on the good stuff you did in all that time prior, but it does leave a bitter aftertaste as you leave. And the forum is no different t real life. It is common for people to lash out at the grup they are in even if that group has little to do with the problems that really weigh them down. I wish people who get to that point would just take time out and leave quietly. It also makes it so much easier to come back.

I think you underestimate what I see. Thanks to a lot of very observant and caring members I get pointed at threads I might miss. In the vast majority of cases no action needs to be taken, but it is good to be aware of what is going on. I can tell you that you feature heavily in these 'borderline' situations. That doesn't mean you are a bad person - it just means that people often perceive you as going too far. Often the people reporting each other have feuds going so this needs to be taken into account, but in your case it seems you just rub a lot of people up the wrong way and interestingly it is rarely the target that complains.

And yes, I am aware of these issues, which is why you were mod in only the news forum as this forum requires the least amount of mediation and diplomacy [usually none]. ie the mod job there is pretty much a technical job where interesting news is posted and unsuitable threads are moved away. There would have been no way I would have made you mod in any other forum as you simply did not fulfill the required criteria - which is why the whole mod nomination process that got you there was a disaster. Take it as a compliment, cos in general mods needs to be just a little bit on the restrained side to be suitable and I don't think that's the style you are aiming for ;)

The sad thing about these discussions is that they inevitably mostly revolve around the negative stuff. You're a generous and community minded person who was very much appreciated here. What some see as your shortcomings others will see as your assets, and as a whole you were definitely an asset to these forums. Don't let a few weeks of crap and a few individuals you don't get on with overshadow that.

• Like 4