The Corroboree
Chiral

Cactus grow log V1

Bump because it's been more than 12 months since the first post.

Please help me get some closure Chiral. :)

Edited by madhouses visites

lol...this week I promise to show the end results.

:)

lol...this week I promise to show the end results.

:)

Hey Chiral any chance of an update! love to see their progression!

yeah man, and

also

???? jessie = sab's jess [bridgesii] ????

now where did I find jessie in this thread, cant find it .... :unsure::wacko:

Edited by mutant

well I'm flat chat at work lately but have 3 days off over this long weekend finally, so I'll try and do a photo shoot for yuz then... :)

Well im guessin either psycho0 or yowie showed best growth but id like to be suprised.

Climb outta that hole with the party in it sweetheart and show us ya plants :)

today is the day folks..Im off work and have a ll day...its beautiful and sunny aint it today...well Ill shoot em all and post by this eveing..

now as a bonus i wanted to chop 30cm off each plant in log and sell them on for 40 buks including postage...is anyone interested in that scenario..I'll even send to perth for you westerners I don't stress about sending stuff over there.

okay so today it is I promise...check back around 4-6pm and it will be done.

cheers

• Like 1

Edited by blowng

well here they all are...Yowie was the master fast grower by a fair way...nice plant the yowie, can't wait to see it's sanchez content soon.they don't look so flash cause of winter cold but they are very healthy and pretty much scare free. I'll cut 30cm off each one and sell em for $40 each if anyone is interested...I'll make a list of each plant after this post later and people can sign up for what cut they want...be patient I'm tired and will get on to it later ya.

post-4860-12813431471_thumb.jpgpost-4860-12813431554_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134316252_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134316977_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134317661_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134318383_thumb.jpg

post-4860-128134319094_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134319839_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134320592_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134321298_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134393048_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134393758_thumb.jpg

post-4860-128134394507_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134395262_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134396027_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134396432_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134397195_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134397913_thumb.jpg

post-4860-128134398636_thumb.jpgpost-4860-12813439941_thumb.jpgpost-4860-128134776664_thumb.jpg

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3287.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

IMG_3283.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3284.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3289.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

IMG_3280.JPG

IMG_3281.JPG

IMG_3287.JPG

IMG_3279.JPG

IMG_3283.JPG

IMG_3282.JPG

IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3284.JPG

IMG_3295.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

IMG_3289.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3296.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

Edited by Chiral
  • Like 1

wheres tha pic of yowzer????

Thanks for gettn around to doin this chiral, now ya just gotta find a bit of garden to put em in and watch them go nuts.

yowsers there now...the plants dont look half as good as when they were pumping there hearts out in summer, a good repot and some fresh soil in larger terracota pots and they should look beautiful by the end of next summer.

anyone interested in tip cuttings from them...?

• Like 2

lol none of those cuttings are worth 40 dollars. Plus didn't you get some donated?

Edit: when i buy a tip, i buy off a mother plant.

Edited by C_T
  • Like 2

wow great work, funny that lots pupped at the base so soon.

to be honest the growth before the cutting also has an effect...

• Like 1

Sorry for my rudness and foul language...C_T you are right I shouldn't sell these plants as they all crap and should be thrown in the bin...I really am a jackass for doing this and feel like a jerk for offerring these awful plants to anyone...once again sorry

Edited by drugged out liar
  • Like 4

sad.gif.Some one (or more) has really got it in for you haven't they. I thought negatizing was about a crappy post, not just because you don't like someone?. Chin up Chiral.

Edit: Not that i know anything about cactus and the prices of them but i am trying to get my head around it, to understand why Chiral was negatized. The straw that broke the camels back.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

hey chill out

stop acting like little ones. I really didn't like what C_T said, and I don't agree anyway [price is pretty decent for named clones at least and one can do whatever he likes with the cacti he was given] - but I think his second comment is valid.

One should have more or less same sized tips, more or less equally rooted to start with to have more reliable results in determining the fastest clone. This is not to correct you or anything Chiral. Maybe talking aloud, this is a nice experiment to repeat and perfect, and repeat and observe. And inspiring too!

It's pretty obvious that yowie is one of the winners though.

Thanks for sharing, was nice to see so many different clones growing up together, this is a great thread man

And sure I would pay some 20 euros for some of these clones, if it weren't for awfully lots of postage from oz to greece. Did it once and paid 150 euros for postage!!! [paying another 150 for goods] this is ~600aus$

chiral, I like you humour, stay in the forums sillybilly! :)

you're still into cultivation and plants right?

Edited by mutant
  • Like 2

Edited by blowng
  • Like 1

i agree the shot at price was pretty lame.

i think more than fair.

if u grow it, its urs to put a value to. growing is not cheap.

that negatizing was pretty senseless.

• Like 1

good stuff chiral. great to see the updates. reckon you would feel like posting the lengths of each of them too? would be interested to see.

i think you've done a good service to everyone by starting this thread. it should serve to be useful for people trying to ID different strains. I don't know of anywhere else on the internet where you can find this many photos of the different types of Australian bridgies. also we can safely say that Yowie could be the most vigourous growing of them.

as for the other shit.....i'd pay forty bucks for a cut for sure. and i wouldn't really bitch because some of those varieties are hard to come by and go for a dollar per cm easily most of the time. and these cuts are in good healthy condition. postage is always going to be $8-10 so i think it works out totally fair and reasonable. maybe CT wasn't thinking of the $10 postage that would have to be tacked onto the price.

you can all go get fucked

classic phrase.

reckon you would feel like posting the lengths of each of them too? would be interested to see.

second that.

don't want to leave bad postings of my evil other side here so sorry for the outburst and have a nice day.

Edited by drugged out liar
  • Like 3

sad to see you go, but I think that hissy fit is a bit ridiculous coming from you. You complain about snide remarks and bullshit posts being made in your thread, but you find your own snide and nasty posts enlightening, entertaining, and 'a breath of fresh air' I think you once called your style. To be honest i never liked your style. I liked your content. I liked your substance. But you are a very abrasive individual who has had a negative effect on many noobs and established members here for a long time. And that's OK as long as there is a balance. I guess you never expected all those people to hold a grudge and negatize you. As cowardly as it might be to do that, you seriously didn't see it coming? And how shallow do you have to be to be bothered by that score anyway? seriously, grab a mirror and have a good long look.

• Like 6