The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenny

So its true!

Yes that's right, asian's DO have small penises

Average approximate penis size based on ethnicity (age 16 and over):

* African/black: 6.74"

* Native American: 6.49"

* Middle Eastern: 6.28"

* European/white: 6.26"

* Hispanic: 6.03"

* Asian/Pacific Islander: 5.50"

We've all heard the politically correct claim that penis size doesn't vary by ethnicity, but these findings show a clear correlation, at least among certain groups. African-based ethnicities have the largest average penises by far, and Asians have the smallest, with over an inch separating the two — quite a lot for considering that these are broad averages. Of course, there are many, many exceptions in all groups.

bring on the dick jokes!

Source

I honestly think that's bullshit, and not very much variation if you ask me, and I've seen 'em all!!!

pics....we need pics...

I honestly think that's bullshit, and not very much variation if you ask me.

But... maybe I have a small penis! :lol:

i thought you were a native american girl? :huh:

well I have it from good authority that Asian men have small penis's cause Asian girls have small pussies..its all made to match in gods wonderful crazy way...if it fits it's comfortable... :P

oh and LOL at Paradox...fucking funny as.

maybe growing condition factor into it, just like cacti LOL

u bunch of dirty fucks. will get a bucket of water. :slap:

So its true!

It's not true.

It's not true.

Great study Teotz.

So what was your study sample size?

idiots, it's not racism. it's just a statistical finding that pairs one variable against another variable.

black people were found to have blacker skin than white people. That's not racism either.

Honestly, we're so mired by political correctness most people don't even realize what inappropriate discrimination is anymore.

well, it was posted where it belongs (or was moved here very quickly).

idiots, it's not racism.

It takes a special kind of idiot to think that laughing at Asians for having smaller penises than people of other races is not racism, (according to the latest statistics there is one born every minute).

it's just a statistical finding that pairs one variable against another variable.

black people were found to have blacker skin than white people. That's not racism either.

According to another group of statistics that I have seen, blacks have far worse CAT scores on average than whites and consistently score worse on countless standardised tests, IQ tests etc.

I guess it's reasonable then to conclude that black people on average are intellectually inferior to whites? Bring on the black jokes... It's not racism, (it's based on some far more solid "statistical findings" than these penis comparisons too).

Can anyone else give me a better explanation??

I've seen some other interesting statistics that show that blacks are FAR more likely to commit crimes such as rape, murder, etc than whites and are far more likely to be incarcerated (I'm talking HUGE differences here) So I guess it's fair to conclude then that blacks are FAR more likely to be violent criminals than white people.. It's not racism if it's true right?? I have the statistics to prove it..

Honestly, we're so mired by political correctness most people don't even realize what inappropriate discrimination is anymore.

Where have I heard that before? :rolleyes:

It takes a special kind of idiot to think that laughing at Asians for having smaller penises than people of other races is not racism, (according to the latest statistics there is one born every minute).

In all fairness Baph I don't see anyone here laughing at any Asians..show me a post that directly does that.

I guess it's reasonable then to conclude that black people on average are intellectually inferior to whites? Bring on the black jokes... It's not racism, (it's based on some far more solid "statistical findings" than these penis comparisons too).

Now thats racist.

I've seen some other interesting statistics that show that blacks are FAR more likely to commit crimes such as rape, murder, etc than whites and are far more likely to be incarcerated (I'm talking HUGE differences here) So I guess it's fair to conclude then that blacks are FAR more likely to be violent criminals than white people.. It's not racism if it's true right?? I have the statistics to prove it..

Oppressed minorities in all colours lead the way in the crime stats it becomes a way of life for survival to most to steal or take from others or find ways to make money illegally..it's no different in Indonesia or the UK.

This threads statistic is no different to a statistic that shows that Africans do not have a crown in their hair on the scalp compared to Caucasians or that Chinese have different eyes to Germans...it's a simple statistical analysis...just because it's about penis's it gets a laugh and because we are all so immature it becomes touchy and may take the piss out of someones manhood and be emasculating...LMAO come on really.

Baph there is a difference between looking at statistics using them to insult a particular group, the latter being descrimination the former scientific process. No one has insulted any one of the groups mentioned.

Also, your stats are equally valid but your assumptions from reading those stats are wrong. Where penis size is not going to be influenced by social factors, IQ, education, and the likelihood of committing violent crime most certainly are...so your stats almost certainly do not show that 'black' people are stupid and violent, they more likely highlight the social inequities between caucasians and people of colour.

So because you scientific process is poor (misreading of stats) you have drawn a racist conclusion (discrimination based on improper use of statistics). Had you simply quoted the stats and not drawn your erroneous conclusions i would not have called them in any way racist.

Peace

Baph there is a difference between looking at statistics using them to insult a particular group, the latter being descrimination the former scientific process. No one has insulted any one of the groups mentioned.

I think you need to read the first post again: "Yes that's right, asian's DO have small penises, bring on the dick jokes!"

Are you telling me that no asian should feel insulted? You really think that's not discrimination??

your stats are equally valid

No, my stats are far more valid!

"your assumptions from reading those stats are wrong Where penis size is not going to be influenced by social factors, IQ, education, and the likelihood of committing violent crime most certainly are...so your stats almost certainly do not show that 'black' people are stupid and violent, they more likely highlight the social inequities between caucasians and people of colour."

Really? So according to your theory, the difference in these statistics purely highlights socioeconomic differences between blacks and whites? White people have an advantage when it comes to IQ tests, etc because on average they are better off financially right? According to your theory, scholarly results should increase corresponding to an increase in the socioeconomic status of the racial group in question true??

And as for violent crime, sexual assault, etc you think socioeconomic factors are purely to blame once again?

SHITFIGHT!!!! :ana::ana::devil:

i think people here need to reconsider their definition of racism and discrimination. in and of itself, if a study demonstrates that one racial group differs from another in a socially valued way e.g. size of one's member, IQ or criminality, it doesn't equate to racism.

and if auxin were her, i'm sure he'd have one more thing to add:

post-157-1240810618_thumb.jpg

Baph. You can't equate an IQ test to a ruler.

An IQ test was created by white people in the last 100 years, to contain questions that white-people in the last 100 years thought were pertinent and relevant to measuring what white-people in the last 100 years defined as "intelligence".

A ruler measures lengths regardless of who's holding it and who made it.

One born every minute.

O fuck, great.... another baph-fight!

:crux:

An IQ test was created by white people in the last 100 years, to contain questions that white-people in the last 100 years thought were pertinent and relevant to measuring what white-people in the last 100 years defined as "intelligence".

So the IQ tests created by white people are catered more towards white people so that's why they score higher than blacks.. Cause they have an unfair advantage, is that what you're saying?