The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
baphomet

Aleister Crowley Was Scum!!

Hello :)

I just wanted to say that Aleister Crowley was a fraud and a charlatan who had no magical powers whatsoever, he was a shit eating freak who raped and murdered animals as well as condoning (and most likely practicing) the slaughter of innocent children.

Like I said in another thread, I think that Crowley and his fans are a waste of oxygen and should have been washed off the bed sheets instead of infecting our already sick world.

Timothy leary was probably crowleys biggest fan and believed that he was the reincarnation of this disgusting goat feltching piece of shit.

Timothy leary was another worthless sack of shit IMO, here's someone who thought he was the fucking antichrist... yet we have threads here entitled 'Saint Timothy' :puke:

I think his intention was to usher in crowleys "new age of horus" under the lie of love as crowley instructed and I think many of you have swallowed it hook line and sinker.

I think 'How To Operate Your Brain' was one of the most blatant and amaturish attempts at brainwashing that I have ever seen.

It seems like it's blasphemy around here to criticise timothy leary, but Albert Hofmann hated him too so I don't see what's wrong with pointing out the fact that he was just a glorified nuttjob with questionable intentions.

I don't think what Leary did was all that clever, and he was perhaps a bit of a narcissist...but I don't hate him...it's a waste of energy to hate someone...better to use that energy cleaning up my garage. Can you point me to info that shows Albert Hoffman said he hated leary..I find that hard to believe as he was a gentle humble man and that seems out of character for him.

anyways I'm sure this thread will gallop off on another Baphonic adventure..."ALL ABOARD...."

H.

his personality traits are interesting enough, totally misguided intentions though, maybe if he put it to a more useful use, inciting good rather than evil.

Hoffmann wrote in his book 'My Problem Child' that he didn't approve of the way that leary advocated LSD use, though leary claimed to have a good relationship with Hofmann this was not the reality of the matter.

If you look into it yourself I think you will find that it is fairly well accepted that he couldn't stand leary, eg:

"he hated Timothy Leary and the hippies for pilfering LSD from the Man"

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008...n---good-b.html

I like Leary's intent behind "How to Operate your Brain" - but it's just recycled postmodernist theory.

Hoffman disliked what happened to LSD because of Leary's reckless attitude, seeing it's vast potential become outlawed.

lol, Crowley tho. :scratchhead::shroomer: knew a guy who loved Crowley, put a hex on me he did, yes :bootyshake:

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

Thats up to you mate ;)

It's a waste of energy to hate someone...better to use that energy cleaning up my garage.

Thumbs up!

Hoffmann wrote in his book 'My Problem Child' that he didn't approve of the way that leary advocated LSD use, though leary claimed to have a good relationship with Hofmann this was not the reality of the matter.

If you look into it yourself I think you will find that it is fairly well accepted that he couldn't stand leary, eg:

"he hated Timothy Leary and the hippies for pilfering LSD from the Man"

http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2008...n---good-b.html

Fuck off Baph...are you seriously gunna point me to that piece of shit article from some blog...I thought you spent all day browsing the web collecting top notch articles to back up your posts..that one link has to be the most pitiful one you've dropped on these boards so far.

H.

Thats up to you mate ;)

Sure is, and I didn't need some goat fucker to to tell me that.

"Fuck off Baph...are you seriously gunna point me to that piece of shit article from some blog...I thought you spent all day browsing the web collecting top notch articles to back up your posts..that one link has to be the most pitiful one you've dropped on these boards so far".

Pft.. Whatever man, who cares, lets just say that he wasn't a fan of leary at all, maybe hate was too strong a word, I'm happy to retract it although I have read and heard that this was the case, I CBF looking for articles right now, it's just not important really (although I'm sure someone else could point you in the right direction). What is important is that he thought he was the reincarnation of a goat fucking animal sacrificing wannabee antichrist which makes him a pretty pathetic excuse for a man, not to mention a total fkn nuttcase :wacko:

And raises serious questions about his motives and intentions.

History is full of colourful, weird characters..I don't understand this post..these people have no affect on my life..I'm happy to read about them and try to understand their mind set..but at the end of the day I just go back to my garden and my daughter and get on with life. This post is just your opinion Baph..and we all know about opinions..everyone has them ..just like assholes.

Sometimes I wonder what it is in life that you do like... and are positive about...seems a lot of your posts are negative energy. I'll still buy you that beer one day..I'm sure you will talk my ear off and try and convince me of this and that..but like I say history is full of characters and your no different..I'll still go home and lead the simple happy life I want too..unaffected.

H.

I think maybe you mistake my love of shit stirring for negativity to some extent, I do seem to cause friction when I post sometimes but it's for the best, it makes the forum more interesting whether you will admit it or not, constructive opposition is a good thing.

I am a little negative.. sometimes, and I do feel strongly about people who rape and murder animals whilst eating shit and washing it down with semen and vaginal fluid but hey... maybe I'm being a little too judgemental??

I'm not overly nasty, I know my limits and even if I am hated by all.. at least I will respect myself for speaking my mind freely and going against the grain, in case anyone hadn't noticed, I couldn't care less what anyone thinks :)

I'm not just here to stir shit though, believe it or not I am actually interested in ethnobotany and regularly use the search engine to learn about a lot of stuff and I do trade with people quite a bit, only difference is that I know fuck all about ethnobotany so I just shut up and listen.

Edited by baphomet

so I just shut up and listen.

Haha lol Mate you have not even been here a year yet & you have over 600+ plus posts, I would hate to see you post count if you did not just shut up & listen!

How many were in the ethnobotany section? I think that's what I was getting at.

And what's this forum all about........... Plants or shit stirring?

You could add Huckster Huxley,Ginsberg and all the other self aggrandising in your list of Scum.

Who did more to make an unpleasant mountain from a molehill?

Leary in particular was a subversive operative of the time,some say a communist element in the US legislature owned him.

And what's this forum all about........... Plants or shit stirring?

This forum has a sprirituality and philosophy section as well as several others not soley devoted to plants, hunab has more posts than me in much less space of time, get over it!

This forum is not only for discussing plants, I have seen leary discussed many times, as well as crowley, I just thought it was about time the truth about them was told instead of glorifying them, that's all.

So, I picked a fight and obviously insulted your hero.. so what? Can you defend him or are you just going to whinge about it??

This forum has a sprirituality and philosophy section as well as several others not soley devoted to plants, hunab has more posts than me in much less space of time, get over it!

This forum is not only for discussing plants, I have seen leary discussed many times, as well as crowley, I just thought it was about time the truth about them was told instead of glorifying them, that's all.

So, I picked a fight and obviously insulted your hero.. so what? Can you defend him or are you just going to whinge about it??

hunab has more posts than me in much less space of time.....ssshhhhhh...I knew you would bring that up.. :blush: yes I talk too much..I know...but I like it here..okay I'll shut up now.... :blush:

H.

look I don't really give two fucks what anyone thinks of Crowley however your view as I said in that other post seems extremely passionate but also extremely biased you really don't know shit about Crowley. I'm actually a little bit shockeed that someone on here is so accepting of a main stream media portrayal of a historic figure . Yes Crowley was homosexual well actually bi sexual and a little sex crazed , yes he was manipulative and deceptive but generall y only towards those deserving of such treatment if you took the time to read a well researched biography of the man you'll find half the things your hating him for is crap portrayed in the media about him which is not even true personally I don't see anything wrong with the over ruling Thelemic Concept

'Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law, Love is the Law , love Under Will , every Man and every woman is a star . ' An appeal to the higher self in order to decide moral correctness or success in the action is nothing differentt then the concept a shaman applies during divination he is apppealing to higher parts of his mind before acting . Too exalt love as the highest achieveable emotiona by man and saying that only the will has a higher regard in our existence is actually quite a beautiful statement and i don't think different to any other religious belief except Crowley has repalced the god head with the higher self . And the last line is a simple appreciation ofd the beauty of each individual person .

As for Leary th Japanese and other eastern cultures highly value many of the physcological theories that Leary Developed sure the whole Crowley thing made him sound like a bit of a wanker and yes his approach to LSD wasn't exactly on the mark but too completely disregard all of his knowledge based solely on those points is a little arrogant

you really don't know shit about Crowley

Oh boy, now there's a statement your gonna regret :slap:

I don't tell anyone anything about ethnobotany like I said but you will only hear me rant about things I actually know something about so you just fucked up majorly with that stupid comment.

"Yes Crowley was homosexual well actually bi sexual and a little sex crazed"

I couldn't care less if he was homosexual or bisexual, I'm not homophobic in the slightest.

If by sex crazed you mean that he used to eat shit and drink semen and vaginal fluid then yea I guess he was a little, but that's not what bothers me.

I have a problem with beastiality & sacrificing animals (cats, etc) and human children to non existant entities.. Don't you?

he was manipulative and deceptive but generall y only towards those deserving of such treatment

Who are these people that you are referring to that deserve such treatment and why??

"if you took the time to read a well researched biography of the man you'll find half the things your hating him for is crap portrayed in the media"

Which one would you recommend and have you read it yourself?

'Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law, Love is the Law , love Under Will , every Man and every woman is a star . ' An appeal to the higher self in order to decide moral correctness or success in the action is nothing differentt then the concept a shaman applies during divination he is apppealing to higher parts of his mind before acting Too exalt love as the highest achieveable emotiona by man and saying that only the will has a higher regard in our existence is actually quite a beautiful statement and i don't think different to any other religious belief except Crowley has repalced the god head with the higher self . And the last line is a simple appreciation ofd the beauty of each individual person .

What a load of shit :lol: pure fucking nonsense, crowley himself would have pissed himself laughing at you too IMO.

BTW why would someone who was so focused on spreading love be murdering innocent animals and condoning the sacrifice of human children (and most likely doing it himself)? As well as condoning violence in general?

Edited by baphomet

ONCE AGAIN BAPH YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS TOPIC GO AND DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO DEBATE THE TOPIC CROWLEY'S MAGICK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SACRIFICE OF ANYTHING ONLY A NARROW MINDED FOOL WHO CAN'T SEE PAST THE NOSE ON HIS FACE WOULD BELIEVE SUCH MAIN STREAM SENSALTIONALIST CRAP OHH BUT IT GIVES ME AND I'M SURE MANY OTHERS A GOOD LAUGH . :bootyshake:

What a load of shit :lol: pure fucking nonsense, crowley himself would have pissed himself laughing at you too IMO. HAHA EACH TO THEIR OWN MY FRIEND ACTUALLY MANY THELEMITES WOULD INTERPRET THE SAME WAY LOOK UP THE ORDER OF THELEMIC kNIGHTS RUN BY GERALD DE CAMPO IF YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WIH MY INTERPRETATIONS i'M SURE YOU'LL FIND THEIRS TO BE VERY SIMILAR :wave-finger:

p.s i HOPE THE OLD BUGGER GETS A LAUGH i'VE BEEN PISSING MYSELF LAUGHING DURING THIS WHOLE THREAD

Which one would you recommend and have you read it yourself?

I BELIEVE THERE ARE A FEW GOOD ONES A GOOD THING TO LOOK FOR IS SOMETHING WHICH ADDRESS BOTH THE PERSONS NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE TRAITS , THE BEAST OR TYHGE MARK OF THE BEAST ?? BY gERALD SOMETHING OR OTHER YEAH MY POINT IS AT LEAST FIND ONE AND HAVE THE DECENCY TO READ IT BEFORE MAKING ACCUSATIONS AND CARRYING ON THE WAY YOU ARE :uzi:

Who are these people that you are referring to that deserve such treatment and why??

RON HUBBARD IS A GOOD ONE I CAN THINK OF SADLY CROWLEY'S MANIPULATION RESULTED IN THIS IDIOT STARTING SCIENTOLOGY BUT TO CROWLEY IT WAS ALL FUN AND GAMES

BECAUSE THEY WERE STUPID AND THOUGHT OF CROWLEY AS SOMETHING WHICH HE WASN'T BECAUSE THEY SORT THINGAS THAT WEREN'T REAL OR THEY HAD NO UJNDERSTANDING OF CROWLEY WOULD MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE IDIOTS AND I THINK RIGHTFULLY SO

As well as condoning violence in general?

tHIS i ABSOLUTELY FIND LAUGHABLE THE COMMENATRY ON LIBER LEGIS STATES THAT YOU CANNOT EFFECT THE WILL OF ANNOTHER WHILE SEEKING TO ACHIEVE YOUR OWN THIS IS INCLUSIVE OF ANY ANIMAL AND ANY HUMAN MEANING AT THE VERY LEASTT YOU CAN'T KILL ANOTHER PERSON OR AN ANIMAL AND FURTHER TO THAT YOU CANNOT TAKLE WHAT ISN''T YOURS SO I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU DERIVE TYOUR WARPED INTERPRETATIONS OF THELEMIC PHILOSOPHY OR CROWLEY FROM BUT THEY CERTAINLY HAVE NO FACTUAL BASIS

FUCK MAN GIVE UP AS I SAID YOUR OPINION IS BASED ON WELL NOTHING EXCEPT YOUR OWN ARROGANCE APART FROM ENTERTAINING ANYONE WHO DOES HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING BY MAKING THEM PISS THEMSELVES LAUGHING,ALL OUT YOUR ACHIEVING VERY LITTLE PERSONALLY I WOULD MUCH RATHER SPEND MY TIME WRITING ABOUT ETHNO RESEARCH OR BIOSSAYS THEN POINTING OUT THE ARROGANCE IN YOUR STATEMENTS IT'S BEEN FUN BUT NOW LIKE THE hUNAB AND CI DID II'VE BECOME BORED AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED REPEATING MYSELF

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND DON'T LET GOOD OLD UNCLE AL UPSET YOU TOO MUCH AFTERALL HE IS NOTHING MORE THEN A DEAD PHILOSOPHER BUT IF YOU FEEL THE URGE I'M SURE YOU CAN COME UP WITH A PLATO BASHING THREAD OR SOMETHING TO ENTERTAIN US A LITTLE MORE

Aleister Crowley was a fraud and a charlatan who had no magical powers whatsoever

I think he knew a little more about magical affairs than you baphomet :wink:

Edited by nabraxas