The Corroboree
hahauhmmno

Can I smoke hemp rope?

to whoever it concerns

i found some hemp rope and remembered that that is headies and was like can i smoke that to get blazed so what do you think.

do you think i could sell it as pot!

thanx in advance

you want to sell hemp rope disguised as pot? :slap:

short answer is no, you can't smoke it to get high and you certainly shouldn't think about selling it to anyone as anything other than a rope

you want to sell hemp rope disguised as pot? :slap:

short answer is no, you can't smoke it to get high and you certainly shouldn't think about selling it to anyone as anything other than a rope

damn are you telling me the truth or are you fibbing

to whoever it concerns

i found some hemp rope and remembered that that is headies and was like can i smoke that to get blazed so what do you think.

thanx in advance

Funnily enough I tried this as a 14 year old kid. It does not work:)

No you wont be able to sell it as pot.

Btw, its pretty low to misrepresent something as something else, also equally illegal in the eyes of the law.

jeesus what a stupid post, you want to sell hemp rope and dope ....your a fool

why ask stupid questions like this, if you dont beleive what people have written here about it not being smokeable then go and smoke some yourself dont waste our time with ridiculous questions

Edited by VelvetSiren

I believe hemp rope does contain the active alkaloid trollinine, to use one simply puts rope in blender adds some sulfuric acid, blends then doses via enema. Note only trolls in the land of jerkdom are effected by trollinine.

I'm having a hard time taking this as a serious question although I quite like providing information regarding Mary so I'll take this as another opportunity.

The general consenus is approximately 6-12 pounds would be required to get a high , so I guess if your keen to smoke 12 pounds of rope or material all the best to you eve n if it was possible i would imagine the damage caused to ones lungs by smokinng that much material over a day would leave you stucck on the respirator for a very long time, even extarctions on such products would not be a viable solution due to the amount of matter and solvents required. 3

I'm pretty sure the record for the most cannabis ever consumed in day is around 2 1/4 pounds and thats was done with a pump system hooked to an auto sucker and then run through a gas mask

I should also mention that what you've actually done is self -incriminated yourself for conspiracy to supply a prohibited drug , so maybe if this was meant to be a smart arse type postt you should choose your wording more carefully :BANGHEAD2:

I'm pretty sure the record for the most cannabis ever consumed in day is around 2 1/4 pounds and thats was done with a pump system hooked to an auto sucker and then run through a gas mask

Fuck me! I'm coming round to your place. :P

and to the op...

Shaniqua.jpg

Edited by gromit

Aren't the Hemp crops used to make rope... THC free.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

i heard there is a rare strain of cannabis that has very potent buds that look remarkably like rope, the small indian village where they originated from is called Soapona (Pr. Soap-on-a ). So yeh if i was you id be baggin it up and makin a small fortune on it, i wouldnt smoke it but...ive heard it is far to potent for domestic use. Good luck.

Edited by mr b.caapi

to whoever it concerns

thanx in advance

hahaha :lol:

to whoever it concerns

thanx in advance

tankcat.jpg

I believe hemp rope does contain the active alkaloid trollinine, to use one simply puts rope in blender adds some sulfuric acid, blends then doses via enema. Note only trolls in the land of jerkdom are effected by trollinine.

roll around floor and piss my self laughing.... and wet myself.... :blush:

H.

^^^..lol...is that a large cat in a small house or a small cat in a tiny house.. :P

H.

LOL i was wondering how long it would take everyone to figure out it was a troll, fuck. i just realised that makes it sound like i did it. which i didn't. srs.

edit: also to make it work you must mix it with bendgay and put it on your penis.

Edited by frank

:wub: I reckon its a kitten in a cool little dolls house - that tall boy ( wooden cabinet ) is really detailed!!, there is something about models, i just think models are so much better than the real thing,

like, even if i had the money i would never own a lamborgini, but i would buy a model lambo 4 sure !!

EDIT yeah franks right, me talking bout doll houses makes me look like a troll too LOL

Edited by GREEN HOUSE AKA spice1

troll has been suspended pending further investigation whether someone can really be that stupid...

but the thread is kinda funny and it does cover an ethnobotanical question. when I was 12 I also wondered if hemp rope was a drug.

I´m 100 % sure that this is not a serious thread! Even if someone would be stupid enough to smoke hemp rope...he wouldnt sell it as pot! bye Eg

Good god! Doesn't the Corroboree have a height restriction to stop the younguns from climbing on? Sheesh!

Yes you can smoke hemp rope, not sure why you would want to but I'm sure its possible if your determined enough. You won't get stoned just very ill from all the residual chemicals used in processing the product. Maybe they'll get you high... then again maybe they'll make you die. High or die, that is the question. Spin the swing out, put the barrel to your head and pull the trigger. However you play the game its still called Russian roulette fool!

Surely you can't be stupid enough to think the powers that be would ban a substance only to then turn around and release it as rope for all to buy. You just can be that stupid, you'd forget to breath wouldn't you? Seriously!

i have tried it, as a child, but it's not a nice smoke, and it doesn't get you high.

but than i took the hemp seeds out of the birdfood, and grew them and they produced a mild high.

don't know if bird food still contains hemp seeds europe.

my birth country has an interressting cannabis law, you are allowed to grow (thc strains), but not to let them flower.

which i guees is an ok idea, if the law thinks, "fat" resinous nuggets in large ammounts is a different matter to "home grown".

to whoever it concerns

thanx in advance

Hahauhmmno that was a really silly post... you should know better.

troll has been suspended pending further investigation whether someone can really be that stupid...

but the thread is kinda funny and it does cover an ethnobotanical question.

Ok I know this kid... and he really is this stupid.

But honestly he's not a horrible person or a threat... he's just weird.

He frequents the Shroomery... so... Maybe that's his problem.

He sorta reminds me of somebody... (But maybe I wasn't THAT bad? :lol:)

Edited by Teotz'

in India sometimes a bit ov hemp rope is put ontop ov a large packed chillum to help it burn. i don't think it contributes to the high though.