The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Synergising

Just wondering what are peoples fav mixtures of goodies or what are some ethno's that in an imaginary world would potentially work really well together.

For instance I can imagine that LSA and Cubies would have a nice synergy.

I've read that a MAOI with shrooms is very very nice.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

If I could do it without braking the law, I would be very interested in mesc & sally d together.

A handful of mesc pellets, and two hours later a sally d tincture. Totally hypothetical of course.

I had a dream about mdma and lsd. Was wonderful.

Edited by C_T

Brug and Calea combined I recommend for dreaming.

Theoretically mush and spice would be great together as well.

I've heard that 60mg of pseudoephedrine, a sprig of N L Cath and a cup of coffee goes down well.

I've heard that 60mg of pseudoephedrine, a sprig of N L Cath and a cup of coffee goes down well.

LMAO...fuck dude...are you driving a truck from Darwin to Melbourne or something... :lol:

H.

Atm:

For stimmies it's iboga leaf+ sceletium.

For relaxies it's lotus+prickly poppy tea with additional p poppy resin bomb....(DAMN strong)

Cocoa+vanilla+chilli :drool2: sometimes i snack on chillies that i'm keeping in a bag with bits of Tahitian vanilla (vanilla tahitensis) for the taste...instant endorphins delivering system !

mushrooms + LSD

kratom+poppy pods

soon i will experiment with a combo of 4-aco-dmt and MDMA. this is to be amazing im sure.

also taking THH in conjunction with the 4-aco-dmt sounds intriguing as well.

by THH, you mean Tetrahydroharmine ? A fine pair with Bufotenine...

Planthelper, i didn't know that Kratom was sufficiently active with the smoking route...wouldn't it be "too good" ? i'm afraid of that lol !

Edited by mauve

water and cordial :P

i would imagine from what i have read that cactus and singado (liquid tobacco preparation drunk through the nose) would make for an out of this world experience.

Fly Agaric x ectasy

That should make for a potent experience and get rid of the nausea from the agaric, although it probabaly all depends on what's in the pills.

by THH, you mean Tetrahydroharmine ? A fine pair with Bufotenine...
4-AcO-DMT isnt acetylated bufotenine, its O-acetylated psilocin, so it'd be more akin to shroomahuasca rather than a bufotenine thing

candy flipping = MDMA + LSD

hippy flipping = MDMA + Shrooms

my person fave = MDMA + GHB

MDMA + Ketamine also gets a thumbs up.

4-AcO-DMT isnt acetylated bufotenine, its O-acetylated psilocin, so it'd be more akin to shroomahuasca rather than a bufotenine thing

wow, i've read on the Aya forum that this combo (B.Caapi and Psilocybes) is "too long, too weird" :lol: It must be something, indeed !

I guess that the hypothetical drinker would use twice less mushrooms than usual with this combo, given how strongly the Ayahuasca vine enhances the tryptamines.

I read that a MOAI is a great way to give shrooms a kick..5 grams of Syrian Rue and 5 gms of cubenis probably would be really really nice. Usually the Cube journey is way to short from what I hear...I was told a MAOI potentiates that wonderful body tingling people tell me about by a factor of 3. Also I heard that it doesn't in so much improve the visual range it certainly does give the overall journey more legs as far as time goes. I read that a usual 3 hr journey can turn into a nice 8 hr day with absolutely no adverse side effects.

I haven't read about using Caapi though..I have the feeling that the visual aspect may well be improved and quite heavy if the right amount of old vine was used. A report over at Erowid has one gentleman actually just using good Caapi vine on its own and say's he went to the far reaches of the universe and back..with no addition of anything else. From memory it was a largish dose of some very good Vine imported from SA to mainland USA...Lucky him.

H.

A friend of mine swears that a single MDxxhigh pill with dmt was incredible.

Yohimbe + some Maypop + LSA + some MJ = Where's the bedroom?

Atm:

For stimmies it's iboga leaf+ sceletium.

I'm finding it really hard to find much info on iboga leaf. The search engine doesn't narrow the two keywords down very well so you get everything on iboga and everything on "leaf" but hardly anything with the both in one post.

Edited by FancyPants

MJ+MDxx+LSD+shrooms/stones+changa+NO2+EtOH

Not all at once ofcourse, but randomly over the course of 12-24 hours

Shrooms + MJ + NO2

lsd + ketamine + MJ + speed

Lsd + mj + NO2(sparingly) + a small amount of EtOH

One night party bag of Shrooms + MDxx + MJ + NO2 + EtOH + coke

Edited by darkhorse

I am told for total immersion and visionary richness/spaciousness, IM K and IM DMT. K for the setting and D for the visonary component. 100mg each.

Yet to try this myself but:

Link

Edit: Oh didn't really read Hunabs post properly, not really two ethnos. Still, hopefully it's of interest.

Edited by Jos

Nangs and anything (Especially LSD or MDxx or 2CB...like I said...with anything :D)

LSD and mushrooms

LSD and copious amounts of alcohol, this takes out the spiritual and mental aspect of the trip but if you are just trying to get loose then this is the way to do it.

Candy flipping

MJ and MDA/MDEA and to a lesser extent MDMA can be excellent, particularly in a nice environment with close friends, you can get really deep, and with the 'tripstacies' you get crazy visuals (or so i hear).

MJ and Leonotis I find to be a marvellous smoking mix.

So many possibilities, so little time!

Peace