The Corroboree
alkatrope

EGA Bookmark Sale

Haha, thanks for clearing that up Torsten. I was thinking I was going a little loopy as I read and re-read the EGA page :P

The event is over, but the bookmarks are still available

Has EGA already come and gone? Seems I am a little loopy (or perhaps just out of the loop) after all! :wacko:

Such a fantastic looking list there I might have to purchase a bookmark in the hope that I might be granted 1/6th of it by the almighty Audrey :wub:

_MG_8570.jpg

Thanks for getting that all clear up Torsten.

So we are selling fine commemorative individually numbed EGA bookmarks. As a side part to that some lovely third party businesses and individuals are passing on some gifts to people that own the special bookmark numbers.

The ‘special bookmark numbers’ will be drawn at random by the EGA cat on the 30th of Dec this year.

Why are we doing this? To raise much needed revenue to Keep EGA afloat. Remember EGA is now a not for profit organization, and many people have been asking how they can help, support and contribute to EGA, and this is one such way B)

Thanks again to all the businesses and individuals that donated the gifts. Where possible pleases support there generosity :lol:

And what wonderful Gifts they are.

So head to the EGA web page and get your commemorative bookmarks

http://www.entheo.net/2008helpEGA.htm

:wink:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

How will we be Gifting the Items?

There will be one major gift consisting of at least two signed McKenna books, the bronze Lophophora, some hairdressing quality scissors and an assortment of other delectable bits and bobs. There will then be an additional five assorted gift selections to go out another lucky few. One person per gift selection, except in the case below!

One of these smaller giftings is post-event only and so only bookmarks purchased via Paypal/money order go into the running to receive this gift selection. That means you that if you purchase a bookmark now, you're going into the running for two separate giftings and could receive two sets of gifts!

We believe the EGA cat – Audrey, is the best judge of who should receive which EGA gift assortment. If she feels drawn to your name and the unique number, we will contact you and arrange delivery of gift.

Where do I get one!?

These limited edition bookmarks can be purchased online at http://www.entheo.net/2008helpEGA.htm

Want an idea of what you might be in for?

_MG_8527.jpg

_MG_8529.jpg

_MG_8535.jpg

_MG_8536.jpg

_MG_8537.jpg

_MG_8538.jpg

_MG_8540.jpg

_MG_8565.jpg

_MG_8576.jpg

Note - this is definately not the entire gift pool, nor does it depict what will be in each gift assortment, just a few photos of what was currently on hand! :lol:

:drool2: My god there's some fantastic looking prizes there!!!! :drool2:

I've got a bookmark on my way even if Audrey thinks I'm not worthy :wub: Thanks for putting this together and here's hoping that plenty of funds will be raised for EGA!

I think history speaks for itself. this has been going on for years and it's always done with the greatest amount of fairness.

I am not an organiser - I barely know most of the crew, and I certainly wouldn't give hundreds of bucks worth of goodies every year if I thought there was anything unfair going on.

Hey guys, as I can see some of you have very kindly started to buy bookmarks online. Just letting you know we will not be packing and sending them out till the weekend. So none will start to surface till next week. Thanks again for your patience.

Thanks for the support and best of luck on the 30th

In Plant We Trust

B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

hope i havent missed the boat re donations, i have:

6* 13year old seed grown lophophora williamsi, (the only plants from all my collections that have managed to stay in my physical posession),

so i guess thats 3 lots of 2plants .. value????

also these donations are subject to individual state laws and are strictly for cultivation purposes only.

will get a photo up soon and personally post to winners.

i managed to miss out on getting copies of dennis's books last year, so will be buying every man and his dog a book mark...

i understand the cat will b dipping into the hat on the 30th, but when is it advisable to ave bought boomarks online by (i.e closing date) and also a 'reccomended' last day of postal payment. (just for all those who are running a bit behind the ega wheel)

god luck all, bloody awesome swag of goodies.... (need i mentin the cause?)

:wub:

here they are 2 years ago... ive given three to friends and the remaining 6 go to the cause! (note they arent as healthy as seen in this pic due to my parents unwillingness to facillitate my interest in crazy plants, however are still pwering on and have large root mass)

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...ost&id=3046

Edited by _e_

Just ordered 10 booksmarks through paypay.

/me crosses his fingers!

I dont have a Paypal accoount! :o

Is there an account that I can bank transfer or Direct Deposit into?

Puweez? I would like to purchase one or two of the 10 packs of BookMarks!

Nagual, you are able to do money order.

Send money to the address on the site and once received you'll be sent your bookmarks.

Those lophs!!! I WANT. I wish I'd bought more than however-many I bought which I can't remember.

^ It's not too late to buy more! :lol:

Thanks so much PD, Torsten and obtuse

We finally got time to pick up your gifts from the post office.

Fantastic, the table at home is full of some of the best plant treats I have ever seen.

:drool2:

some really rare stuff too. Like the peyote sculpture or the signed books. And may I just mention that this might be the ONLY way most people will ever be able to get their hands on a SAPO stick.

Check out our friend and forum member Piers in this youtube video to see how awesome sapo is.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8XfYygWDc

Well the giveaway is only a few days away now so make sure you grab some bookmarks NOW if you haven't done so already! :lol:

yes!! i haven't missed out!!!

EDIT: actually yes i have :angry: i dont have paypal. anyone who has a few to spare wanna sell me one? maybe someone who bought the ten pack and would like to make a couple of bucks on one? :lol:

Edited by misteek

^ If you do a money order and express post it today, we'd receive your money on Tuesday and you'd just make it!

And may I just mention that this might be the ONLY way most people will ever be able to get their hands on a SAPO stick.

i hope that the person who does ultimately get their hands on a stick of SAPO knows what it is they are going to do with it. it is some very frightening and hardcore stuff, for the unknowingly they may think they are going to die, true god yoru heart will feel like it is going to race out of your chest. i am just concerned about the person who thinks its some trip or someshit and then burn themselves and open themselves to something they are not expecting. although ultimately they will feel fantastic after its just that initial shock i guess.

that being said what a great pack of goodies that are there.

Edited by VelvetSiren

Well, not much long left on this one, 48 hours or so, thanks for the support people B) it has truly contributed to the event and the organization as a hole.

And good luck

:wink:

oi alkatrope if i express it off today will you or whoever is running this event be able to email me my 'unique number' before it's drawn?

certainly hope so :lol:

Edited by misteek

Would you guys consider dividing up the prize pool a bit further next time? Seems like an awful lot of goodies to go off to just six people, awesome as it'll be for them.

Just an idea.

Would you guys consider dividing up the prize pool a bit further next time? Seems like an awful lot of goodies to go off to just six people, awesome as it'll be for them.

Just an idea.

Raffles often have many more entrants and only three or four winners. I think everyone has a pretty fair chance in this. Wouldn't want to see it all go to one person, but it would be silly to have dozens of people getting only a couple of things each. It would discourage many from spending big on bookmarks, as they'd be better off just buying a couple of items.

Well at around 7pm tomorrow the winners will be announced on the EGA website! Bookmarks will be available until this happens so get in quick before you miss out! Paypal payments accepted until the page says sold out.

oi alkatrope if i express it off today will you or whoever is running this event be able to email me my 'unique number' before it's drawn?

certainly hope so :lol:

You will be allocated your number and be in the draw and be notified if you are to receive a gift, if you really need to know your number beforehand you can send an email to us and we'll let you know. Bookmarks will be mailed shortly.

Hope you got it sent off :)

Edited by alkatrope